Kill la kill

Is this an example of a perfect anime? Is Satsuki the best character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only popular because of the naked girls.

/this

It's far from perfect, but it's a great anime. There's just so much to enjoy. The crazy premise, the action is great, the backround and side characters all get their time to shine, and it all wraps itself up in a neat little package without feeling like it overstays its welcome. I've never watched another anime where I enjoyed the filler as much as I did in KLK, which speaks volumes about how likeable the characters are.

no and yes

It was ruined by Mako and her family.
Why the fuck did anyone think that wacky fighting clothes needed an unfunny comic relief squad?

Papa and brother Mankanshoku were good for slapstick if nothing else. If you can't appreciate good slapstick, I have no respect for your taste.

people who like this anime should be euthanized

Very fun but far from perfect. Ryuuko is best. Sup Forums doesn't know how to have fun though so they will shitpost this show for all eternity because of a few shitty CG scenes and plot holes

What is a perfect anime?

I mean, it's Kill la Kill+

What more could you want?

>/this
>spongebob meme image
Good thing summer is almost over.

Fuck off.

>haha le summer meme xD do i fit in yet guys??
off yourself

His point still stands faggot.

>his
nice same fag

>haha le kill la kill is shit meme xD do i fit in yet guys??
See? I can do it too, newshit

Post cute satsuki-samas

Debatable, absolutely.

Luluco is barely similar to KLK. It's got a similar animation style in the more energetic scenes but that's about it.

leave

I meant it was Kill la Kill+ because it had characters and settings from other Trigger shows, including Kill la Kill
Dumbass

Too much filler, mediocre ending, felt like a gayer version of TTGL

It served an entirely different purpose in terms of theme exploration and was really different in terms of tone and style to TTGL, though. I enjoyed both shows, but if anything it displayed that the director is not a one-trick with a berry narrow sense of style. With that being said none of the two shows were perfect or even excellent, but they were a damn fun ride.

What I enjoyed most in TTGL were the relationships between the characters and the growth of the heroes. What I enjoyed most in KlK was how much it embraced the tools provided by the animation medium in order to convey its absurdist yet intriguing story.

>Queen of Spades
why

Senketsu is black.

Kill la Kill tried to be the second coming of TTGL

It almost succeeded

>a shallow reskin of Re:Cutie Honey
>"Perfect"
I understand that the trigger fanbase has very low standard, but this isn't nearly enough for most people.

To keep Ryuko grounded and prevent the show from becoming 110% edge.

No, KLK aged like milk, the only reason it was popular was because the hype about trigger saving anime, now no one gives a fuck about trigger or KLK.

Gurren lagann but a female Simon.
/thread

What the fuck are you talking about? Simon and Ryuko are nothing alike.

How are you allowed to post, let alone breathe?

>Edgy dyke
>Anywhere near as good as Simon

>Endless crybaby
>Anywhere near as good as Ryuko
Sure, he got better but she was always solid. Simons antics almost made me drop his shitty show, first 15 episodes were just bad

Satsuki sucks dude.

Overhyped, dropped four episodes in

>Endless crybaby
A man without fear is not brave, Ryuuko is an arrogant edgy bitch who treats everyone around her like shit, and barely changes throughout the entire series.

The show is about female puberty so she does change quite a bit both in terms of accepting others into her life and in terms of being more willing to accept her own body and her sexuality. It's just one of those show malefags can't understand because it doesn't reflect their experiences and the insecurities they had to face.

Satsuki is also a quintessential sex-positive feminist with her ownership of her own body and her unrelenting spirit despite being repeatedly abused.

It's that same shitty ending though.

Nova is just alive in an alternate universe Luluco set out to find, though.
>trigger will never make a short where AU Nova is wearing Senketsu

>That womb tattoo
Oooh I know exactly what that means.

Its means its time to fap to an otherwise SFW picture

>Nova is just alive in an alternate universe Luluco set out to find
Yeah and it's cucking Luluco with Panty, good job Imaishit.

Nova is a pure angel. He would never.

Heavily flawed anime but still fun to watch
And Satsuki is GOAT. Motherfucking masterpiece of a girl. She deserves her own show

I want to watch a small series of shorts with her being a disciplined hardass in her new normal life being the perfect hostess and making great cakes.

Terrible show.

Please elaborate

Just made Satsuki-sama will never love you

>no 4-star Goku uniforms for the final battle

It's all I wanted.

KLK had little to no filler, everything served a purpose and the show moved super fast honestly.

It's fun.

>The whole schools takeover arc
>Not filler
We are lucky it ended with Dosh king. This whole thing could have been deleted. The show was about 10 episodes and 5 characters too big for me to care.

Best villain theme ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

Trigger plots are becoming repetitive, its worrying

>KlK had little to no filler
Please tell me you're joking
>moved super fast
Only during the ending, which was awful, the rest was slow as hell

The worst time about the final episodes was how many phases the Ragyo boss fight had, with it all ending in a generic DBZ-style boring fight in space. It felt like the show had completely fallen for the shonen tropes it was supposedly trying to subvert, using constantly-increasing power levels and drawn-out pointless dialogue to get to the supposed climax of the series which is what it would be remembered for.

Unfortunately the show peaked at episode 3 and never got back up there again, poor pacing had resulted in it blowing its load way too early. With that being said it was still a pretty good show and one I would rewatch again for its interesting art direction, frame composition, and excellent usage of the advantage of the animation medium for the purpose of further conveying information about what currently is occurring to the viewer.

Confirmed for not watching the show.

Confirmed for being retarded

I agree that she did change in both attitude towards others and understanding of her own self, but explaining how she grew in your eyes would be more helpful than just accusing someone of not watching the show. Maybe they missed something you noticed or maybe you looked to far into something that isnt there.

Not like they have put out much to begin with. KLK, Kiznaiver, Luluco, LWA. That's about as many TV shows that I can come up with that was produced by Trigger.