Thanks a lot, fuckers

Thanks for calling me a retard. Obviously this photo was taken before she was shot. What the fuck was she doing outside before she was shot? I'm just wondering if anyone had this info.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude can you give me so info about this so I can investigate a little. Who are we talking about?

Her son had already been shot at this point by Sniper Chink along with the dog.

Sauce

Brave lad. If they shot my dog I would have done the same

Ruby ridge dumbasses

Assuming Ruby Ridge

What Japanese horror movie s that from?

>What the fuck was she doing outside before she was shot?

Walking around her property, oblivious to the idea that the government sent snipers to murder her in cold blood for fantasy reasons.

Most likely crying and cursing China man for shooting her dog and I guess her son too

Why did you have to go and remind me about this incident?

Thank you bro. Didn't know shit. Now I want to know the truth.

I believe that its a photo of the woman who was shot at Ruby Ridge.

That family were Christian martyrs, and they should be brought up non-stop, lad.

It's Ruby Ridge. It's an example of government overreach. One of many.

Bump

im the one that shot her.

u still mad?

>be american
>carry your 10 month old baby while you stand out in the open
>get shot

Thanks, but why was she outside? Was she calling them to come inside? What's going on here?

The killer: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

Really? I thought this happened on the second day...

They had Samuel in the outbuilding, doofus. Vickie was extremely religious and had to prep Sammy's body for burial. Even the old CBS movie with Quaid as Weaver goes into detail about this. They retrieved his body and got him into the shed, and were going thru burial preparations.

Thank you. I'm a young fat and couldn't find the info on Wikipedia. Thanks for clearing shit up.

>1 post by this ID

YOURE ALL FAGGOTS

>be American
>attempt to surrender to your government’s agents
>get shot right in the infant
If only everyone knew how harsh a land the USA is.

We are just trying to get the info out, mate. You can kindly remove a few ribs and suck your own cock...

Before the negotiators arrived at the cabin, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, from a position over 200 yards (180 m) north and above the Weaver cabin,[98] shot and wounded Randy Weaver in the back with the bullet exiting his right armpit, while he was lifting the latch on the shed to visit the body of his dead son.[99] (The sniper testified at the later trial that he had put his crosshairs on Weaver's spine, but Weaver moved at the last second.[100]) Then, as Weaver, his 16-year-old daughter Sara,[101] and Harris ran back toward the house, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, killing Vicki Weaver,[102] and wounded Harris in the chest. Vicki Weaver was standing behind the door through which Harris was entering the house, holding their 10-month-old baby Elisheba,[101] in her arms.[103][104]

That's an incredible camel toe

You are on Sup Forums and you don't know this image. IMO this execution is one of the most fucked up things our government has done. The FBI had the order to shoot on site, no due process. Oklahoma City happened partly because of this. It is everyone's responsibility on Sup Forums to know Ruby Ridge.

It truly is

She was shot through the door when the guy took a shot at her husband who was retreating inside.