Anime that was great up until the last Episode wrecked the series (pic related)

Anime that was great up until the last Episode wrecked the series (pic related).

>anime
>great

It went to shit long before that user.

The bluray extra episode is possibly the most autistic thing I have watched in my entire life, and I look in the mirror everyday.

>Some people have different likes then others.

I can't believe P.A Works fucked it up in the exact same way as Angel Beats. Why not just have it be a 2-cour series?

>Angel Beats
>fucked up
Love this meme.

A single episode can't possibly ruin an entire series. You must be the same kind of idiot who thinks Erased was ruined because it had a bad ending. If only the last episode is bad it still means that ALL THE OTHER EPISODES ARE GOOD. So are you just going to fucking discard a series because you don't understand basic ratios? Fuck off.

Is that the episode with the girl that can allow people to hear thoughts of others in a two metre radius?, I think it was stupid to put it at the end of the series, after the twelfth episode where Yuu lost his memories, screwed up the continuity bad.

I like Angel Beats. A lot actually. But the pacing isn't good and the subplots are never properly resolved. It's definitely much better than Charlotte, though.

>implying it only got bad in the last episode
It was going downhill as early as episode 3, and by the time Ayumi died it was already starting to become a trainwreck.

Simple: Maeda thought he learned from his mistakes. I did read a rumor that apparently Angel Beats was originally going to be two-cour but was cut down for whatever reason, no idea if that's true or not.

Err, I'm not gonna discard the series, don't know where you got that from. I just said that the series was great up until the last episode where Yuu's entire character development was thrown out the window because the writer decided 'let's give him amnesia'. There wasn't an explanation as to why he got amnesia, or why it was needed, he just became a blank slate. It made a great Anime series good when it could have been better by far. I bought the freaking DVD's so It's not like I'm not gonna watch it again.

I never really watched Charlotte desu.

It was always shit.

Imouto is a cute wife

I don't see why this show gets as much hate as it does. Madoka did almost the same thing, and it still gets praised. Homura's many trips through her time loops were shown in a single episode. And Madoka saving all the magical girls took up even less time than that.

If the MC snorted coke and went on a rampage it would have been great.

L O L
O
L

Didn't really like Madoka's ending either, didn't really resolve anything other then Homura becoming the ultimate bad guy and Sayaka swearing to protect Madoka. Besides I liked Charlotte, I just didn't like the Main Character gets amnesia ending.

Episode 10 was the least of this show's problems

Well I never watched Erased either, my point is that you're right, a single episode can't make an entire series unwatchable, but it can ruin the story. If a series really fits a bad ending, then that's fine, but suddenly throwing all character development out the window right at the end ruins the story.

At least she got her wish to become tomato sauce.

He may have skipped the drugs but he still went on a rampage, a worse one even.

this sucked