Is there even an argument that he isnt best guy?

We don't discuss good anime on this board

>fma
>good

He grows an ugly moustache.

Nani???

Nigger looks like a faggy version of Chou Yun Fat.

I think Al is the most interesting, but this guy takes second.

you can fuck right off

>Al
>interesting
what did he mean by this

Hell yes he is. The scene where he fucks over Lust will never not be badass.

We have multiple EVA threads a week and that's the greatest anime ever made

He himself isn't really interesting at all, but as a piece of the story I find him quite powerful. I don't think it's that hard to understand. He's one of Edward's main motivations, and despite his condition you rarely see depression or defeat. Edward by comparison is a much weaker character, often falling victim to his emotions. Al seems to have more or less accepted his fate, and follows his brother. I am the youngest of brothers in my family, maybe that's why I see it this way.

i agree al is just someone you nod your head to and respect for putting up with so much shit and almost never crying about it

He's a genocidal psychopath like most of the adults in the FMA cast. I guess he redeems himself though

Hughes is more of a bro.

Sasuke

Chow Yun Fat is manly enough for a fag version to still be awesome.

>We have multiple EVA threads a week and that's the greatest anime ever made
Only idiots like yourself believe this. Actual intelligent people laugh at you.

I watched Brotherhood recently and totally forgot about how fucked over he got in Shambala
As far as 03 went I thought it "ended" fine, as in had an ending that could be tied up neatly with a movie. But man Shambala dropped the ball so hard, wonder if its because they were rushing it out because Brotherhood was coming out soon after. iirc director himself even said they had enough to make an entire 12 episode series

Mustang is so awesome. I was heartbroken when he lost his sight.

>never tapped this
>best guy

It's a bad idea to get into a romantic relationship with your subordinate

>tapping Riza
>bad idea
That's ridiculous. Even if you are gay.

Who?

Bait. Guaranteed (You)'s