Butterfly Storage - File:03

Sci-fi / Action / Supernatural/ Seinen manga created by Icori Ando, which is running on Tokuma Shoten's Comic Ryu Magazine.

Synopsis: When a person dies, their soul leaves the body in the form of a butterfly and the body itself rots away quickly after. The "butterfly" is recorded as data for a person's lifespan. 49 days after the "butterfly" leaves the body, it disappears forever.

The Government's Death Bureau Agency job is to collect, freeze and manage those butterflies before they disappear. Using these managed butterflies, the family of the deceased ones can come in contact with the dead in the form of a 3D hologram.

Raws: lhscans.com/truyen-butterfly-storage.html

Other urls found in this thread:

animatedmusclewomen.wikia.com/wiki/Arai_Yoshihito
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread is a continuation of and

MUH DICK user!

Who's this hot muscle girl?

Her name is Yoshihito Arai.

She's MC's boss, a mother of two children, a widow and an living ass kicking machine.

animatedmusclewomen.wikia.com/wiki/Arai_Yoshihito

Damn! She has 8 pack abs after 2 childs? She surely means business. Are there any translations of this Manga?

Yeah, She's a badass.

Sadly this manga isn't translated yet. I hope someone picks it up soon.

End of File: 03

Wow. She has some impressive muscles. Also the series concept seems interesting. Where can I find more of this?

Seires gets published on Monthly Comic Ryu magazine. You can find the link to the RAWs in the OP pic

The dose of muscle girls in manga has been increasing recently. It was about damn time!

Man. Always the cool sci-fi mangas get lost under they radar. This needs a translation ASAP.

She looks like an mma fighter.

Well. As a Government Agent She's a very skilled fighter. She does a lot of combat training and some heavy lifting aswell.

She was also voted as the most popular main character of the series.

And she has a pretty face too. That's one of my biggest fears about female muscular characters in anime a manga. Authors usually give them macho faces.

Thanks for the dump user