My local news station has an online poll asking whether or not schools should have metal detectors

My local news station has an online poll asking whether or not schools should have metal detectors.

I think it won’t do any good because I’m a rational person.

This area is pretty convservative but emotional women are ruining this poll.

Help me out

www.wymt.com

yes

sure

Thank you both. Spread the word.

Soros sells Metal Detectors!

It’s not surprising. School shooting are just a way for them to make a buck.

Bump

Metal detectors will just make school shootings more badass when the shooter has to blow away a couple of rent-a-cops before he can start shooting kids.

Metal detectors only work in nigger schools because they carry guns even when they aren't going on a shooting rampage

Niggers don’t go to school

>trumpfags have to brigade polls because their opinions are THAT unpopular in real life
lol pathetic

Actually not. It’s just emotional women ruining this poll.

Does anyone remember that post by "John" a few weeks before the Las Vegas shooting that said they were going to try to install metal detectors everywhere and that a very specific company would have its stock go up?

I do but I don’t have a screenshot. Lots of schools have metal detectors but there are tons that don’t.

Trumpfags are retarded lol
>do you remember random LARPers on Sup Forums?

Turns out he was right though

How was he right?
>something that's been in places since the 80's and 90's will continue to be in places

I am no guns fag but if someone shoots up your school what point does metal detectors have

There were a lot of places where they weren’t though. Lots of money to be made.

The illusion of security and money to be made by selling them

You're dumb as fuck lol

Remember to vote no

Whatever

Bump

I'll bump your dipshit thread so more people can laugh at how dumb trumpfags are