Why are office cakes the best cakes?

Why are office cakes the best cakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would a cake be anything other than an office cake?
They have to support themselves

All cakes are best.

Reminder that cakes are EXPIRED GOODS. There's a reason they have been left on the shelf for so long.

is this new Toroshio?

I'm on a big OL and cake binge at the moment.

Why are you shilling for Fakku?

I never left.

stealth daiz

ew they are sagging that much already

Silly cake wasting her money on booze when she should be spending it on tools to capture a man.

Getting him drunk is step 1.

hentai .cafe/manga/read/toroshio-melty-maiden/en/0/1/page/page/119

Fuck Fakku.

I was always there but not always devoting my full attention. As I get older I find I like older characters better, at least ones with actually matured personalties.

Even with the best tools a cake has no hope of finding a man

She'll need better stuff than piss water. By the time a man is drunk enough to touch a cake he'll likely be passed out. Investing in a rape van and claiming to have goods in back that would interest a middle aged man would likely work better for her.

A work van with "Free power tools" or something on the side and a few cakes in the back ready to make the grab might do the trick. Once the male is captured and secured they can start raping him to the point of mind break.

What's wrong with Fakku?

Get out shill.

Now get out shill.

I want to hug that cake

I WISH FAKKU! LICENSE ALL JAPANESE HENTAI MAGAZINE ON JAPAN OR AT LEAST LICENSE THE FIRST RELEASES OF THEIR CURRENT MAGAZINES. X-EROS STARTING AT 30 OR KAIRAKUTEN AT 2015-06 IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

A cake with a good career could hire a man. I know I'd eat some cake if the paycheck was right.

>It's an anime where one of the characters is dangerously close to turning 30 without being married
Instantly bumps the final score for the series up a point or two

Reminder that cakes deserve to be alone and also deserve to be reminded often about how single they are

>it's a series where the characters are dangerously close to 30 and pairing up so they don't die alone

Why don't cakes exist in real life?

Is there an anime or manga where the cake actually wins?

It's cute in anime, but in real life if a women is that old and single it's either by choice, because she is ugly, or because she is unbearable to be around.
You should know by now
>3d

user have you considered writing doujins?

But if there are multiple cakes involved only one will get a husband

Fuck I might fall for the power tools. I really need some right now

Free power tools? I tell you hwat you don't see a deal like that every day

If you like cake, it means you are okay with being #2/Plan B.

Power tools are expensive as fuck, I'd honestly probably be tempted.

I'll take just about anything at this point.

Because nothing beats having your wife come home from a long day of work and offering her a warm meal and a hot bath.

Maybe in 3D. In 2D they can have entirely valid reasons for being alone, like choosing to focus on their studies and careers rather than hunting cocks and attending parties.

Just a friendly reminder that cakes may look delicious but some of them are rotten to the core.

All cakes are pure of heart, no matter the state of rot they're in.

>implying tired women would have want to have sex
There's a reason why they're cakes. They care about work too much.

Since this is japanese office of a sizeable looking japanese company, would they even get to come home in any reasonable time? And when they did eventually get home, wouldn't they be almost completely burned out and barely bothering to take care of themselves, or in this case you after you've taken care of them (in best case, plain humping completely devoid of passion because they have no energy left for it)?

Or do all/most of these scenarios happen in a progressive work environment that's more laxed when it comes to traditions?

Guys, stahp!
Not having sexy every night wouldn't be a disaster though. Just taking care of my tired breadwinner wife is fine too.

Also, I'm not one to be culturally provincial but Japanese work culture is objectively shit and doesn't even improve their productivity by any means.

>A pretty chub cake
>Resting her enormous tits on a table in our office right now
>big ass too
>also smart and redpilled
But
>single mom of two
>chased around by the mob and the criminal father of two

>but fucking hot

What do i do /pol?

>single mom of two
Abandon ship, you cuck.

>this shit again

A friend who studied and worked in Japan told it's mostly bigger and/or older companies that have inhumane work hours/conditions, and that many of the newer ones have phased out the traditional ways to some degree because they too hate how things work in the bigger establishments.

He is right. Sounds like a drama magnet, and you'll be undoubtedly forced into a semi-fatherhood of kids who are not yours.

Also
>chased around by the mob and the criminal father of two

She's was and probably still is a horrible judge of character and not nearly as smart as you think she is.

>Why would a cake be anything other than an office cake?

Now I want to see a cake that's super rich but is holding off on getting married because she wants to marry for love, but pretty much every guy until the mc is just after her money or it's an attempted arranged marriage by their parents.

Jacob pls

>it's a show where the cake of the series will do literally anything to get MC to sign those marriage forms

Examples?

2D cakes are pure by default. Meaning, they've never touched a man, but they itch the ditch frequently.

They just are.

>Choosing a smelly, 30 year old piece of cake over a fresh piece of 18 year old cake
I just don't understand

That's not a cake, that's a boy!

>Choosing cheap table wine over a finely riped wine
I just don't understand

I don't think you understand the idiom of "cake".

Shiro will fix her in his rape dungeon.