Plz, post more of this mene. I don't remember last time I laughed so much at something on internet. This is fucking gold

Plz, post more of this mene. I don't remember last time I laughed so much at something on internet. This is fucking gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oIzXDlpetk
youtube.com/watch?v=lTC2Ihnsrf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

classic stronk

You're subliminally normalizing your mind to faggot shit through this meme. Stop it.

If a maymay this funny means I gotta endure homosexual rape, I'll take it!

>projecting amerimutt

This

Reading these retarded comics made me more tolerant to homosexual relationships
Sometimes I find myself wondering what it's like to be with another man

nah, I don't mean that one, that is clearly some officially trained cartoonists making nu-balls for propaganda. It only starts to get funny when russia is being raped in the ass by poland and you know some cartoonist somewhere is going to lose his job in propaganda office or worse...

saved

What's funnier, Russians being butthurt about tigerballs or Americans being butthurt about the 56% ?

I only managed to save two pics, what a shame

This comic has the best deliverance I've seen in years. Brevity is the soul of wit.

top lel

I like little aspects like russia being so much of a huge fucking bitch that he immediately opens his asshole without any resistance when poland shows up D:D::

Then there are thousands of little things that add to the mene, like butthurt putin banning the famous faggot picture of himself so you can just imagine how much REEEEEEEING is going on at some propaganda sweatshop right now

It's the original russian propaganda ones i like best, wish i saved em

youtube.com/watch?v=2oIzXDlpetk

you can find thousands of them at russian facebook, vk. somebody posted the link to the specific site that had a whole lot of em

me too op, that one is really good.

i mean, im a putinshill myself but they really have only themselves to blame for this. if they wanted to weaponize polandball memes they shouldve made them funny and drawn in the classic ms paint style, not these unfunny highly polished "country balls" nu-balls they came up with

Nice one

post em

remember me...

nujak is so bad its good tho. not the same

I believe the strongest point of the comic I posted is that it's half russian propaganda, half russia getting fucked in the ass. It doesn't try to refute Russia being strong or show that another country is stronger than it like the usual western or liberal propaganda. It just states that along the things that make Russia strong, it also has polish dick in it's ass.

This is the best one.

can't post the link, its considered spam

No it isn't it's all around shit

Mene this beautiful only comes up once in thousand of years

shit memes are the best memes. remember how annoying ayy lmao was at first? that was what made it great

Ayy lmao is still lukewarm meme wise. Nujak is just embarrassing

>Polska think they can take out the motherland...

FEEL THE TZAR WRATH YOU FAT PIG POLSKY!

Post it without the 'v'

Why are Finns so fucking weird?

They're like the Scandi's Australia

i wonder why russian propaganda cartoonists let murrica ball keep his sunglasses?

this

They remind me of Japs but not as funny

that's racist

I dont understand it but its amusing

You realize that every funny "jap" is a native-Engrish speaker who teaches there?

pls do one with fsa/nusra/isis/turkey too, top tier oc for /sg/

I would love to see an actual war in Syria, and see it become Vietnam 2: Ascetic Lüge Jew

Is this supposed to be Poland or Indonesia? And what is the context ? I get the tigers just don't understand the giant ball raping russia

Russians made official propaganda Country Balls. Krautchan took the piss on this by making them about Poland raping Russia.

dont understand whats funny about this.

poland cant even remotely do anything to russia
despite them both being third world shitholes.

memes suppose to make some sense

As if Russia can talk... Come on Putin you can do better than this. Ah well, it's still better than the BBC I suppose.

fpbp

>highly polished
More liek highly Polished amirite

>memes suppose to make some sense
you r new tribe
new tribe make grug mad

bretty good

wrong, some user from 2ch /po/ made it

It's all so warped, it's almost like /mlpol/ all over again

So easy to spot a redditor

BRILLIANT!

1 month to go

The format with balls seems popular to use. Here in Sweden SD is using it too
>Pic related

perfect

I contend that this one is the greatest of all.

no, its pretty bad guy who made these from /biz/
>you can go back

No nujak

No this best

rip my sides

>It just states that along the things that make Russia strong, it also has polish dick in it's ass.

>poland cant even remotely do anything to russia

That's why it's funny, humorlet.

>memes supposed to make some sense

Nujak is so fucking bad, I just want to punch my screen.

Tiger balls are truly the peak of humor

im fucking dying over here

What's it say? I like the dildo he's like beaker.
youtube.com/watch?v=lTC2Ihnsrf0

Should have said 'beepski beepski comrade' when he came out

my fucking sides have ascended to the astral plane

Where is this coming from

Did someone ask for MENE?

my personal favourite.

>amerilards being btfo this hard

we supply them with apples and meat