I fell for the Church meme

Anyone else fall for the church meme because of Sup Forums and regretted it?

>moved to new city for a job
>evangelical Lutheran church across the street from my gym
>not too big or too small
>never been to church before
>decide to give it a try
>wake up early for the traditional service
>really tired because I work a lot
>dress up nice in itchy clothes
>postpone a date I had with a QT so that I can go learn about God
>arrive and sit down
>I’m the only person in the room younger than 60
>waiting for pastor to arrive while some lady cleans the podium
>lady starts to speak
>SHE’S the pastor
>the pastor is a WOMAN
I didn’t even know women were allowed to be Pastors. How am I supposed to sit there and listen to a temptress tell me about traditional values? Since when did the church start letting women become clergy? And no young people in there...no pure traditional qts...what’s the fucking point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyOhrl_lrIA
youtube.com/watch?v=mJLyRepaDlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lutheran

that's your mistake

Seriously now user, it's not a mistake, but the conditions of how you learn about it are also important. If you don't like that church, don't stay.

You went to the most liberal Lutheran denomination that's butt buddies with the Episcopal Church without doing your research first. You deserve it.

You chose poorly.

Sup Forums told me Lutheran was a good choice

Catholic or Orthodox, pick one buddy.

LCMS and WELS yes, not ELCA which is what you went to purely based on the fact that the pastor was a woman.

non denominational is best bruh

Sup Forums doesn't always have good ideas. Don't listen to it too much.

Hard to find though

>catholic
Seems to be cucked and degenerate
>orthodox
Most of their churches are ethnic, I’m not Slavic or Greek

I know nothing about religion so I can’t form my own opinion yet

As far as I know, in the USA, if you find a latin catholic mass you'll be in one of the most based environments. Others can be pretty cucked. The current pope doesn't help.

>surprised that a 2000 year old fairy tale is irrelevant.

It's LARP posts like 99% of what you read here

Church is for the sense community; the preacher is just a cog in the organization, why does it matter who it is?

It should still be a good place to find like-minded conservative people with a strong moral backbone, right?

This is a picture from my nearby Coptic Orthodox Church...there are some Persian QTs but I don’t think I would fit in there

Because a female pastor will brush over important topics such as female chastity and submission.

>Catholic
Impale yourself Roman scvm

>female chastity
I would expect a religious woman to go off on this
>submission
all women are submissive, you just have to be assertive

the pol is a christian board meme is just a meme
We are ethno nationalists first and only.
Everything else is varied and optional
Religion included.

idk, i've known sluts who have sex with anything that moves but also consider themselves very religious. it's worth a shot

You should try going for a not retarded one instead, you know, one that isn't american, or protestant, or catholic, or for arabs

>one that isn't american, or protestant, or catholic, or for arabs
And what does that leave, exactly?

This. Christfags are either boomers or shills. Neither should obviously be taken seriously.

Go for paganism.

>chooses a meme church
>regrets that it's not as conforming as expected
Catholic user, we are a catholic board, every other religion is irrelevant

George Washington went to different churches. Consider the same until you find a community that you like.

The Arabs are the only Orthodox Church in my area. There are some Greek ones but they are about 45 minutes away. Worth attending?

go to a Mormon church. they are the best church around for traditional values

Kek no thanks

Destiny?

Lutheran, mistake found. I wouldn't be caught dead in a church with woman pastors, or woman that speak in communion.

Catholic is your best option, you might get a cucked priest, but with far less frequency than with Protestants.

There is actually a Mormon church near my house...a single mother I briefly dated goes there...don’t Mormons make you pay a bunch of money though?

>religion
>good

Also depends on the area, can't speak for Europe, but America always has had this issue of taking it's faith and following the culture. Not the other way around. Find an orthodox, or non denom church that's traditional.

Why did you have a date Sunday morning?

>he doesn’t play Tennis

Yes my friends

Not talking the degenerate wiccan bullshit. Go for the fashy kind.

>so that I can go learn about God
i'll tell you about God
that motherfucking nigger did create this universe under an unknown amount of time
it made the rules as it is now
it doesn't give a shit about your well being, only about its simulation to see how the rules fare
there could be 1 or more gigantic faggot with god tier powers
because of this, religion is the oldest form of meme

I’m not Scandinavian. I don’t even know the pagan culture of my ancestry, we were one of the first places incorporated into the Roman Empire

Christianity is a jewish ploy.

>evangelical Lutheran church across the street from my gym
Why even go to church if you're protestant?
Just read the book and bam, you're as qualified as the dick giving the sermon

>going to a cuck church

Bro there’s literally hundreds of churches in each city, and like 80% of them are cucked

You have to go to a fundamental independent Baptist church where it’s all white guys with American flags and guns hanging on the walls screaming about abortion and muh constitution

The church I go to, everybody wears a suit and sings hymns. It’s like 70% white and 30% Filipino oddly enough

Choose the Jupiter then. (Or if celtic ancestry, choose an Dagda or Sucellos.

>Lutheran
>good

You got trolled

If you are going Protestant, Southern Babtist is the only way to go.

Yes people only choose evangelical demoninations where the pastor openly asks for donations to israel because if you go to a different church the pastor could be female.
God damn it this thread is bad, ELCA is the best Lutheran denomination in America.

I thought Baptist were nigger churches

user, you should really research it on your own, I'm only familiar with the Orthodox Church in Romania, although I sure the Greek one must be the same excluding some architectural elements.

You should pick something that fits your belief, philosophy, life style. The problem with today's religion is that it's run like a business, and in your country it tries too much to be modern, to me church should be something that keeps you in touch with your past and your traditions, which it has failed to do in many parts of the US

Fuck off Paddy

Czeched and agreed. Christcunts deserve the rope

Kek no

Fundamental independent baptist are the only uncucked purely American church denomination out there

They are the cartoonish parodies you see in liberal media where they are screaming about HOMUHSEXUAL MARRIAGE and toting guns behind the pulpit and talking about how Obama is from Kenya

Definitely /our denomination/. Catholics are seriously delusional, they are the SJW brand at this point

>Seems to be cucked and degenerate
We ain’t got no female lesbian pastors buddy

>enters church literally famous for female priests and not believing in the divinity of the bible and christ
Nice troll. Join another one.

Ok I’ll look into it. There are a few in my area. How can you tell if they’re independent? I don’t know any religious hymns, Will I embarrass myself when everybody starts singing?

Depends on the type of Baptists.
Southern Baptists are mostly white and historically they broke off of the other Baptists over the issue of slavery.
They also do not allow women to preach the Word of God, but they do allow women to serve the church in lesser managerial roles.
They also openly denounce homosexuality and trans-shit.

ELCA isn't the best Lutheran church in America. There's ELCA churches who even refer to God as a goddess and other bullshit. LCMS or WELS is the American Lutheran bet.

Independent should be in the name, but If it’s not independent that’s ok too

Some Baptist churches can be lame though, just a heads up. I had to try literally 16 churches before I found one I liked.

Look up “pastor Steven Anderson” on YouTube. He is basically a Sup Forums pastor minus the race part

Kek is that the guy who got shit on for doing a BMWF wedding?

Women can preach but they cant be pastors..or in the kjv translation "bishops" ... 1st Timothy 3:2 is the qualifications.... King James Version is best...

no we didn't, we told you to go to a baptist church and avoid all forms of catholic churches and catholic branch churches (protestant, catholic, orthodox, pressbyterian, non-denom, episcopalian, methodist, etc).

and you seem to have gone to the most liberal church ever.

ew dude gross

The SBC is showing cracks. I'll give it another decade before they're going the route of the Methodists and Episcopals. Not to shit on Baptists in general but the SBC is clearly bending over backwards on some issues and letting fags like Russell Moore take the denomination down the wrong path. Now if a person wants to be Southern Baptist that's fine but I do think people should have some hesitation about the group's future.

>evangelical

The literally support faggotry. It's a cult taking a passage here and there from the bible.

Here is one of his sermons.
youtube.com/watch?v=jyOhrl_lrIA

Yeah, Steven gets 99.9% of things right but unfortunately he fell for the race mixing meme even though the Bible teaches against it. He's right that the only true churches in America anymore are independent baptist churches, you can know if they're independent by whether they belong to some "convention" such as Southern Baptists etc.

>evangelical Lutheran church
There's your mistake.

If Sup Forums was so persuasive then I’m surprised you haven’t killed yourself yet

Lutheranism has never been good. Not now, not 500 years ago.

I have a woman pasture at my church at its fucking ridiculous. Most of the traditional members (who were also the big donors) of the church left as soon as she came and it’s been a trash church ever since.

Catholic. Here's a mass for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJLyRepaDlE

>evangelical Lutheran
Found the problem

>Sup Forums told me Lutheran was a good choice
First don't get life advice off Sup Forums. Second go Roman Catholic or Orthodox.

Wow he's reading Latin from book and doing weird stuff. This is pagan stuff my friend, this is WEIRD..............................

I was raised by christcucks so I didn't need to learn this lesson the hard way. I wish them the best, and respect their right to worship, but it's too low IQ a concept for me.

Exactly, all ritual and show. No substance.

Catholic church

In my Catholic Church there's hot women all over the place, teenagers, screaming babies.
Ya gotta love that fierce Catholic energy.

R A R E
A
R
E

"non-denom" ...?
...oh! you mean like Prots
oh, yeah, the kind of church where you pick and choose what you want to worship
...kinda like worshiping yourself.
oh...that "non-denom"

Serious question, why so against female pastors/priests? Is it unbiblical?

Do you really trust a woman with your soul?

>taking advice from trap fappers on a taiwanese bug collecting forum

I can confirm this, I was brought up in a catholic household, but jesus going to mass and seeing chicks kneel in miniskirts...KO `d whatever devotion I had in the moment... the 12 stations, God forgive me...

Say it with me!
ONE
HOLY
APOSTALIC

Giving women power degrades morals and creates cracks for sexual degeneracy to seep in. Do you really want to give them control of the church?

The Bible says it is a shame for a woman to even speak in church and she should have no authoritative role over a man

So yeah

Well yes, it is unbiblical since you won't find women as priests or bishops or Apostles in the Bible. But women can still be sisters or nuns if they want a place in the church