Other urls found in this thread:

marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/
youtu.be/jafd97yJFOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does Light win?

someone better put out an Sup Forumslivestream

What exactly did he mean by this?

I think he means those American fags don't know his name

Light looks like a beta fag from the previews.

Why don't you spend your time actually watching some anime instead?

I remember them saying sequel baiting, so it's pretty much the only plausible end

Who on earth would do that?

Anime is for nerds. My daddy said so.

Hoo boy here we go

>sequel baiting

Oh shit can't wait for them to follow-up black L with hispanic Near and transwoman Mellow.

Why do you think they'd make Near a spic of all nationalities?

From what I'm reading at Sup Forums thread the only things that isn't butchered to death is L's characters. Funny thing since it made the biggest shitstorm about the production when revealed.

>Ryuk is a satan and actively influencing Light's work instead being a passive and amused observer
>Light is autistic bullied kid instead of good looking, highly successful and smart yet sociopathic kid with a god complex
>Light is careless as fuck when compared to his manga version ie. brings the notebook to school and reveals it to stacy to brag about it

>brings the notebook to school and reveals it to stacy to brag about it
this better not be true

I don't know man they just pick ethnicities at random to cast movies these days.

Also no potato chip scene and supposedly Light and L kiss each other on the lips on some point.

The girl gets betrayed and killed in the end by Light, so at least something in character for this version of Light

Man, tonight just can't get any better.
First Laidlaw lays out the plot of Half-Life 3, now fucking Death Note live action adaptation.

They already picked black L, spics are the next minority in America.

It's actually worse. He's sitting alone like a dork and then the chick asks him what he has in his hand. He tells her "I can't tell you" and she says "oh okay." Then he says "Oh alright I'll tell you" and spills the beans like a retard to a complete stranger cause he's a loser and wanted some pussy.

I need to know exactly how bad it is. Also it's probably funny because of how bad it is, of course I'll watch it.

ryuk (oe misa) killed 12 fbi without any repercussion

It's unwatchable tier. Like I'd say it may actually be worse than Dragon Ball Evolution and The Last Airbender. I've seen a lot of stinkers in my time and this is one of the very few movies that I couldn't even get through cause it was so awful. It's not so bad it's good, it's so bad that it's bad.

>Also no potato chip scene and supposedly Light and L kiss each other on the lips on some point
I'm sorry what?
I don't know which one I should react to first to be honest.

I'll still download it. Sorry user, it's not that I distrust you or anything but I just need to see this for myself.

Near and Mellow can be white but only if they get a lot of explicit sex scenes, otherwise Near will be black like L and Mellow an hispanic woman. But of course a sequel wont happen in the first place.

it's funny because the only reason Light kills people is to fuck Misa in this

I expected as much as soon as I understood from the trailer Misa has a much bigger role in this.

Someone definitely is getting fired for this, right?

Are you telling me that we're going full Bizarro with this film's story?

well, light just tried using watari to discolse L name, like watari is hi real name

also they can cancel names form the note, we ar ein full bizzarro

Go ahead user, just be prepared for a really shitty movie.

Yeah they changed the rules of the Death Not in this ver.

>not using the notebook to sex her
What a moron.

You guys clearly don't understand death moe

I really didn't get why they made a movie about Death Note of all things. With DB Evolution, The Last Airbender and the GitS movie being rated so low, you'd think they stop adapting animated shows into live action movies.

Speaking of live action movies, how was the Gintama one?

So...Mia (Misa) is Kira here. Whatever.

light is such a fucking bitch I can barely watch any more of this

basically, light is just the one owning the note

So how do I watch this illegally? I don't know how to pirate non-chinese cartoons.

Can someone post a link for this highly potential train wreck?

>they can cancel names form the note
The fuck?

they said that if you burn the page in 48 hours, you can save that person. I guess they are setting up so L can survive

What if I made the fucker die in fifteen minutes after I write his name and burn the page three hours after? What a dumb piece of shit this movie is.

of course it wokrs only if the time limit is higher than 48 hours

Source on half life 3 Nigger

Post magnet link fampie

Somebody get a stream going, the only way I'm watching this trainwreck is with Sup Forums.

How long until Cowboy Bebop gets a westernized Hollywood version that's aimed at people who dislike anime in general?

also Light was cucked here, not even kidding

Why is Mi(s)a a cheerleader? I know they don't have idols or goth lolis in burgerland but why not a teen star. Hell, why doesn't she look like a goth chick anyway?

marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

>Light is the one being manipulated by girlfriend
The fuck is this bullshit?

ok, I actually like this thing now, with light getting fucking rekt by Misa

There is a Bebop adaption in the works, but I can see it also flopping.
Every Hollywood adaption is probably flopping and Hollywood investors will just say fuck it and leave anime alone.

What do you think will be the next anime to be bastardized by Hollywood? I'm betting on Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop next.

Akira if it ever leaves development hell

K-on

Hollywood One Piece has already been confirmed

There is a Naruto and OP adaption in the works, both of them are going to be trainwrecks on DN/ DB Evolution level.

>DB Evolution
God damn it why did you have to remind me of that

Forget skin color for a second. What was wrong with the original outfit L wore in the manga? Why did they have to make him look like Antifa?

There's a Naruto one in the works? I heard of the One piece version, but the Naruto one is new to me.

>Implying you will ever forget

>LORD KIRA

this was hilarious

It might of had potential as a series, but this pacing is god awful. Too much story to cram into a 2 hour movie.

Yes, live action movie by Lionsgate.

this is a fucking comedy

It popped up on rarbg.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D4MZBVEBDLPMAUA7ZENAKNY2IMK246JQ

Ok, last act of this shit is so retarded that make the room look like a normal movie
And yes, they are sequel baiting

Hol up Kira, put yo hands up

they are ruining L, fuck you

L was about to write Light name in the fucking note, he stopped to sequel bait

it was sequel baited with an open ending, but i really do believe L wrote down Light's name. when the page flew into the fire and L saw it, i assumed L would conclude that Mia was Kira, but idk

There is also a Bleach one coming.
The big 3 will be reunited as shitty live action adaptions.

Is it bait?

>There is also a Bleach one coming
Japanese live action though, not Hollywood.

That's true, I though it was western because of Warner Bros, but it's actually Japanese.

No

>supposedly Light and L kiss each other on the lips on some point.
Someone tell me this is a joke. I don't want to watch the film, I just want to know how badly they butchered everything.

SAO is going to be great. The director in charge even called it a masterpiece.

>SAO
>an anime in which the two things it does very well are the character designs and Asuna being stellar waifu material
>both of which will be absent from the show
There's a huge wave of fatigue crashing over me just thinking about what 3dpd Asuna would look like, no Tomato voice either

Oh look. Something everyone knew would be shit and butcher the story. IS SHIT AND BUTCHERS THE STORY.
I can't wait to see what gets butchered next!
I hope Kim Jong Un nukes hollywood

Thankfully that's never happening. We're going on what, two decades now?

youtu.be/jafd97yJFOI

Battle Angel Alita.

>misa is actually kira, not light

Wait, SAO is getting a live adaptation by hollywood? My fucking sides.

streamlink? Don't have netflix

Just finished and and don't remember that happening at all.. but I did take like 5 shots before the movie to make sure I enjoyed it.
Pretty sure I'd remember being turned off at a gay scene though....

>Misa is the real Kira not light
>Light is easily manipulated

Code Geass next

it wasnt that bad

Hi Sup Forums

>the new code geass project was an hollywood movie all along

its not nearly as bad as those. this movie, despite the bad character changes / pacing, at least it looks good and had great sound / shot design.

But instead of elevens it's about spics freeing themselves from the tyranny of whites.

HBO series, actually

Hellsing next lets go