NO ONE NEEDS ASSAULT RIFLES!

NO ONE outside the military should ever own one of these. This is horrifying.

>As I opened the CT scan last week to read the next case, I was baffled. The history simply read “gunshot wound.” I have been a radiologist in one of the busiest trauma centers in the nation for 13 years, and have diagnosed thousands of handgun injuries to the brain, lung, liver, spleen, bowel, and other vital organs. I thought that I knew all that I needed to know about gunshot wounds, but the specific pattern of injury on my computer screen was one that I had seen only once before.

>In a typical handgun injury that I diagnose almost daily, a bullet leaves a laceration through an organ like the liver. To a radiologist, it appears as a linear, thin, grey bullet track through the organ. There may be bleeding and some bullet fragments.

>I was looking at a CT scan of one of the victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, who had been brought to the trauma center during my call shift. The organ looked like an overripe melon smashed by a sledgehammer, with extensive bleeding. How could a gunshot wound have caused this much damage?
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/what-i-saw-treating-the-victims-from-parkland-should-change-the-debate-on-guns/553937/?utm_source=twb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tku8YI68-JA
archive.fo/9u3RX
youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcidBGaJ4
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civilian ARs are not assault rifles. Their considered semi-auto rifles, or in liberal states “assault weapons”

>needs

/thread

Go fuck yourself.

no one needs to give 100 billion dollars to israel each year either. Kike

>In a typical handgun injury that I diagnose almost daily
>How could a gunshot wound have caused this much damage?
He is just pretending to be retarded, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tku8YI68-JA

>Civilian ARs
So the only purpose is for kill civilians?

"Loser students still crying about getting shot at - Not NRA's fault you run slow and don't conceal carry! I like those who shoot back!"

She is absolutely correct. If the same cartridge was fired out of a wooden furniture rifle the damage would have been much less severe. We all know that the blacker something is, the more violent it is.

No Paco, it's to defend ourselves against you filthy taco niggers.

Is this Radiologist fucking stupid?
>Be Pistol ammo.
>gut shot
>Tumble and richocet once in the body.
>Fragments everywhere
>shot in stomach
>Ow my lungs
>lel
>Be 5.56
>Enters gut
>In and out
>Clean

It’s to keep the cartels from turning your city into a shithole like Juarez.

Use a handgun or your hunting rifle Cletus.

I'll use whatever I want while you brown vermin are around. Comprende spic?

Tell that to all the dead Mexicans who died by the hand of the cartels

>works 13 in trauma
>never seen high velocity rifle gsw
The absolute state of trauma medicine. Good thing Cruz didn't use a shotgun for hunting.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Islam is the AR-15 of religion. It is, in fact, not protected by the United States Constitution and needs to be banned. Yup, two can play at that game.

Pic related.

>How could a gunshot wound have caused this much damage?

You stupid doctors probably didn't immunize them properly as kids with .22's... everyone knows AR-15's shoot .223 its not even that far up the immunization chain.

Damn anti vaxxer conspiratards.

Ha ha
They are trying to explain away why there are 0 wounded. No one was grazed in the arm or leg, no one died in the hospital, 100% lethal bullets. I wonder how many shots he fired, 17 divided by that would be his accuracy.

2nd Amendment ain't about duck hunting faggots.

Yeah, you can go use a hangun or hunting rifle against a horde of cartel members who are going to break into your house and skin you alive, and rape your sister before selling her into sex slavery, all because your distant 'primo' who you barely know, talked shit about the Cartel leader. You'll be out of ammo, or shot within 30 seconds.

Yes. Good point. Where are the autopsy reports, ballistics, crime scene reconstruction?

I did nofap for a month and was able to produce a load with a considerably higher velocity

>Civilian ARs
>So the only purpose is for kill civilians?

cartels also use them on cops

>NO ONE NEEDS

It is not the Bill of Needs, it is the Bill of Rights.

How many rights are they going to say we don't "need" any more?

You'll get fucked up with those too, gordo.

At least archive your fucking nigger shit.
archive.fo/9u3RX

where do you think the cartels in Juarez get their AR-15s?

ooh rah; rifles baby. handguns are bb guns in comparison

did you guys ever find those students?

This is stupid, they clearly don't know what they are talking about. Rounds that are known to overpenetrate such as 9mm and 5,56x45 with FMJ ball will usually produce clean wounds.
Now let's see them talk about 12g wounds, or hunting rifle ammo, like .300wm, with an hollowpoint.

that's just the length of the barrel

SAGE

were you arrested for the negligent discharge or are you a LEO where it's just an accident?

WTF do normies thnk happens when a bullet rips into a fleshy body?

Jesus these people are dumb. They should be forced to watch gore videos before even getting given a job like that.

please be bait, you can't possibly be seriously talking about a topic on which you have zero clue

rifles account for like 40 murders a year. Murderers don't use rifles, which is why AWB/mag size limits are fucking stupid.

i not actor

Another one of these threads.

>Bill of Needs

Which bits specifically?

Fast and Furious. Bush and Obama. ATF deep state op. Las Vegas was part 2 but things got out of hand.

Fake and gay. Not a single competent radiologist is ignorant of bullet cavitation. Fuck off.

Cops are civilians

OK why do police have guns other than to kill civilians?

Exactly how is it not protected? I am in the mood for gymnastics

I am amazed that we let this person become a radiologist without understanding simple concepts like bullet cavitation.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcidBGaJ4

Eat 10000 dicks

They also use them on military targets

>One of the most prolific radiologists in the world had only encountered one rifle wound in 13 years

So we need to ban rifles because...?
Seems like they arent really that much of a problem.

Almost no one owns assault rifles. Get your head out of your ass.

I wish they had found a trauma surgeon to talk about it instead of the one type of doctor who never actually meets a patient.

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people. If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer?s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)
(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

1st amendment says congress shall make no law
States are free to ban or mandate religions

Right? Everyone and their mother owns shotguns and handguns. Assault Rifles usually are only in the hands of enthusiasts and criminals.

So even though handguns kill vastly more people than rifles do we would ban semi automatic rifles because .

I hope every anti-gun faggot gets knifed to death by some shit skin.

of all hommicides associated with firearms, rifles consist of only 3.5%. Banning them will accomplish NOTHING, other than having our rights taken away from us. Not to mention, murder is already illegal. Clearly the issue is not one that has to do with things not being banned enough

You have no idea what the "AR" from "AR-15" stands for do you?

Here's a hint. It doesn't stand for assault rifle.

It's Armalite Rifle. The weapon was designed originally as a semi-auto rifle by Eugene Stoner who worked for the company Armalite. The select-fire and automatic capabilities were added when the weapon was being seen for military trials.

Critical care doctor here. No one gives a fuck what a radiologist thinks. He literally didn't even physically see the patient.

>NO ONE NEEDS
true, i don't need it, i just want to have a few. and i do. now kys you nigger ape.

F&F involved 2000 firearms

Tens of thousands are recovered by LE operations in Mexico every year

Oh my god. Guns... hurt people? When they’re hit by the projectile which is fired from them?
What?!
That’s it. I’m with her.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
I still think you're pissing up a rope, but hey you go xir!

This.

lol this

Real doctors hate radiologists, usually citing "radiology IS NOT MEDICINE"

>needs
AHAHAHA

this guy should get with the lesbian bald girl and Hogg so they can figure out what needs to be done about this problematic Constitution thing.

NO MORE COMPROMISE.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

you are very much welcome to not buy or own one faggot
fuck off

Well shit, nigger, stop holding back.
What brand of bullet, what weight, so I can get that good shit too, faggot.

>No-one needs assault rifles
>Immediately thinks of an exception
Go piss up your own cunt.

So you're saying that the AR15 is a really effective weapon if one were in the market for a rifle?

>BURN HER
and youve lost all moral superiority.

It is wrong to give military weapons to civilians, the dumb populace doesn´t qualify for them, you want to hunt? use the designated rifles for that, military weapons are only to kill soldiers from another country, unarmed high school children are not soldiers from another country, dumb motherfuckers I hope you understand that. jeeshh

It's ubiquity and market share means there are more choices at more price points. It also means the aftermarket accessories are more abundant. Nothing more, someone who trained more could have done better with a lever action in .357

A rock, a car, a plane, a pointy stick, a knife, a sock full of soap bars, a dog, a broom handle, a shovel, a hardcover book, a fist, afoot, an elbow, ......etc...
All are and have been in the past used to assault and kill people.

LETS BAN EVERYTHING THAT COULD BE USED AS A WEAPON.
Even your tiny little brain could be used to assault and kill people.

Silly Wabbit

No compromise.
Not sorry.
Not an inch.
Go fuck yourself.

it's wrong for your mom to let you post to 18+ website, yet here you are.

fuck yes, best comment

Kill yourself.