Bitches don't know about my Ore Monogatari

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

everyone in that picture is a dude.

Greatest love story ever told reporting in

sasuga pleb aji Sup Forums

There is no human in existance that can even begin to resemble the absolute perfectness that is best girl aka Takeru's waifu.

>Toradora
>Ore Monogatari
oh user

kandou shiteru

They should have let the one in the left be the girl then.

>best boyfriend ever
>but it looks like a gorilla

Nice fucking plot.

It's crazy how they found the (almost) perfect actor to play Takeo.
If he was taller and more chubby it would have been perfect.

The overall purity is also a plot point.

It works for reasons beyond that, I've come to realize

If it were such an obvious idea with fun contrasts to exploit, you'd think it would have been done by now but it wasn't
It's got a bit more going on
True love and all that jazz

I actually find Takeo quite handsome.

>Toradora
>Ore Monogatari
>Tsuki ga Kirei

>Not think all are 10/10 for their own styles of romance

Truly the plebest of plebs

Takeo is a man among men

Only tasteless heathens don't see the appeal.

>literally nothing happens:the romance
No

I actually agree with you.
I'm not sure how or when effeminate men became the norm in term of "handsome" but guys like Takeo are what make pussy wet.

nice trips pal

not all 'happenings' need to be overtly dramatic and involve conflicts of relation.

I wish OM had any "happenings", at all

I thought he was inserting a mouthguard from the thumbnail

There's a lot of "romance" who focus only on happening, something like OM is quite refreshing in itself to be honest.

finished Toradora couple days ago. it was fun 7/10
watched first ep of Ore Monogatari. found it boring as fuck. dropped
Tsuki ga Kirei is top tier. second best romance anime i've ever seen

>Second
what was first then?
I swear to God, if you say 5 cm/s

>muh gorilla x cute grill so different XD
Watch KKNJ or HnC.

kek
amen
Toradora is fun as well, but dropping OM after the first ep seems like a bad choice, its a delightful series
haven't watched Tsuki ga Kirei, will do so now though

What the fuck does snafu even means?

Not who you were replying to, but

I really enjoyed that show as well

Unfortunately 8man lacked character beyond his talent at pointing out how shallow other people's ideas are

He was certainly clever, but where is he going with that cleverness? Express train to nowhere?

Buy the LN if you want to know!

its like FUBAR i think
fucked beyond all recognition
maybe a lighter version of that
idk how that LN author found such a weird idiomatic english term
or wait that was probably just the translator's idea

okay if it gets better then, i might go back to it
if you haven't, you should also check Oregairu which is the best romance anime imo

situation normal, all fucked up

This is not a romance

personally i enjoy those type of characters.

That's perfectly understandable
I still enjoyed that show as well, regardless of any psychological or philosophical qualms I might be able to pose against it
It might have been wish fulfillment, but only for a select few, which is already amusing as a thing to do

>"B-b-but it's just some boy screaming all alone at a train!"

No shit you dumb sluts but let me tell you why this is fucking art. Tsuki Ga Kirei, most will tell you, is a quiter anime than most. There's no "NANIIII?!!?" or shrieking over comedy hijinks. Characters speak normal and softly, our two main characters even more than others. The entire premise is these two introverted kids stumbling through life and into romance, not sure what the fuck they're really doing. At most they'll mumble some encouragements to each other, at worst sit beside each other in silence. Of course they open to one another over the course of the series, but it's all still little steps forward, like poking your toe into a river to check the temperature.

So then the ending happens. It's over. He's already missed his chance, the train is gone, his first love shooting off to someplace without even a goodbye. But he doesn't give up. Instead he runs his ass off to some stupid outlook next to where the train passes by, and to do what?

To fucking SCREAM. This introverted quiet young boy, who had spent the past 12 episodes slowly putting one foot forward in front of the other, mumbling his way through a relationship, standing in silence confused when the girl he loved cried, suddenly just shouts at the top of his lungs.

That was the change right there. He was no longer that confused timid boy, unsure of what love or growing up was. He had become a man, and he was going to chase the girl he loved to the ends of the earth and time itself.

Fuck it I'm crying again fuck you people. I just finished this anime and had to type something out.

I think Tanigaki in Golden Kamui is pretty rugged

I didn't read all of your post but I received the passion transmitted through it

I am well set to watch that series now

Second season blew.

I thought it was fun
For an anime, the level of dialogue / thought were above-par

That's not saying a lot, to be sure
Anime is a kind of otaku cesspool and anything that shows some modicum of consideration will stand out, but..

all the same

DELET

Is this copy pasta? I mean, I agree but is this a real post?

seems this whole thread needs to be educated on the actual goat romantic anime

>Best girl lost
Yeah jackass

It's really not that good.

>not killing your love rivals

He's basically his dad, with his mother's padding and lips.

Toradora is hot garbo senpai
like most romance anime

you can't hide the truth forver

I am very concerned about his health

Actual greatest love story ever told.

You may not like it, but that is ideal peak performance right there.

>Being anorexic in the first place.
That is how old people wither and die you understand?

>amirite
>Bitches don't know
>reddit image name
sage

>Bitches don't know about my Kimi ni Todoke
fixed that for you
Also Toradora sucked.

So fucking overrated. Holy shit you are going to set up a lot of people for disappointment praising this shit so much.

Takeo Gouda falls in love with Rinko Yamato.

Unable to confess, the muscular high school student is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls Yamato, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, saying, "SUKI DA!" she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Rinko he called is not the same Rinko he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Gouda's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

MODS!

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Oneesan is the best girl

FINDS
I
N
D
S

the story until they got together was really good so i guess thats why the movie focusses entirely on that part.

Afterwards it was sweet but in no way close to Toradora (which is indeed the best romance of all time).

>the greatest love story ever told spawns an ever greater love story

POETRY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I prefer Toradora but I don't argue with anyone who says OM is better

OM is repetitive uncreative shit.

no user you just have shit taste

I challenge you muthafucka

>heavy makeup
>even the men
gud lawd, m8

Do elaborate how it is?

hey man i just want to watch my chinese cartoons without putting to much thought into it.

lol wtf why? he looks 100 times better now

Tsuki ga Kirei gives me a heart boner.

Ami was robbed.

Cool meme

incest > shit tier shoujo

kys