Overpopulation is pretty bad in Africa

And the French are making it worse. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829
returnofkings.com/3882/the-truth-about-aids
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2086153/HIV-transmitted-1-900-times-couple-unprotected-sex.html
imdb.com/title/tt1403214/videoplayer/vi718579225?ref_=tt_ov_vi
youtube.com/watch?v=L4u6y0YfX2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow a father of 600 he will have a permanent impact on the future of humanity

The french fuck everything in sight.

How did he confirm the pregnancies?
1400 neggress, estimating 1/10 have aids, that is a 14000% chance of aids

I think he called them up 3 months later to ask if they are preggo.

how many aids did he get?

About 30 to 40.

>my name is Jean-Michel and I've got the strongest strains of AIDS

That's almost two different girls a day every day of the week. I'm calling BS on that.

ALL strains of aids

two negatives create a positive.
So if he got an even amount of aids then he should be fine.

>Climate scientists confirm largest bleaching event in history; deep in heart of mainland Africa

Modern day version of the Great Wall of China, nigger-aids

>i slept
Fucked prostitutes.
What a dumb degenerate.

is he white? is this the single greatest bleacher in history?

>are making it worse
he just gifted Africa with over 600 people with higher IQ than the locals

ape woman dont even give it a second thought if a white man hints on becoming their bf

Do you really think someone who fucks 1200 niggers cares about aids?

I cant wait to watch Africa implode.

maybe Sup Forums should do this too.
a mix between autism and niggerish athletism the offsping could be king of their villages and build a real Wakanda

I've read something similar about how women in Africa are desperate for a white man's seed

Seems tempting to do it and have Mutumbo raise your mullato children. 600 pregnancies that man must feel like a god of the classical age

My thoughts exactly. French chad best chad

What are threesomes and foursomes? Have you not been to Africa?

AIDS is homo disease, extremely hard for males to contract trough straight sex (0.04% chance)

600 black women started calling and asking " when you gonna com visit your chirruns? and bring me some pampers!!"

140000% x 0,04% = 560%
still got aids

is 600 mutts really something to be proud of? 600 aryans maybe.

*14000%
14.000% x 0,04% =560%

1-(1-.0004)^1400 = 0.4289

Links to any research supporting this

>fucked 1400 Africans
>600 pregnant

White seed is truly based, this man is BLEACHING Africa, one creampie at a time

God damn, France.

Its not even imperialism anymore.

2 sluts a day, 2 years straight!

Oh please do fuck off!

why are g*rmans so bad in math

Autist Sup Forums, when in Africa you do fast STD testing before you fuck em bareback.

Came in for this commen, thx.

So is he white?

poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

Probabilities of HIV transmission per exposure to the virus are usually expressed in percentages or as odds (see chart at the end of this article). For example, the average risk of contracting HIV through sharing a needle one time with an HIV-positive drug user is 0.67 percent, which can also be stated as 1 in 149 or, using the ratios the CDC prefers, 67 out of 10,000 exposures. The risk from giving a blowjob to an HIV-positive man not on treatment is at most 1 in 2,500 (or 0.04 percent per act). The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it’s 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio).

Raising the iq of Africa one negress at a time

Omlette du fromage

>sleeping with African prostitutes.
>high iq

Russia and America took everyone with IQ's above 110.

things that never happened

>Hey guys, I went to Togo!
>posts a pic from Rio de Janeiro

Oh well, is all the same anyway.

What is that.. and avg of two nigs a day?

You can do 4 single sessions, 2 threesomes and 1 foursome per week. Essentially you have 2 days off with no fuck, the foursome as a standalone session, one threesome standalone, one threesome combined with a single, two singles in one day and one laid back single on each Sunday.

I don't remember if it was in Togo or Benin, but one of those countries supposedly has an amazing beach that's good for surfing and a French friend of mine went there to surf and he said that the African women were hard as fuck to get into bed, they had no interest in white men and had kind of a chip on their shoulder towards French men especially since France had so much African clay.

Then he said he got to the beach and saw billboards warning against AIDS and decided that it was all for the better.

Unless they were all prostitutes, this story is hard to believe since African women (not all black women, but specifically African women) don't really go for non-African men and also what man in his right mind would fuck that many Africans when AIDS is so rampant?

It's a bigger middlefinger to the world than most will give in their lifetime. Imagine how much money his sex will cost Germanys government when they come here, probably with children of their own.

not so humble, Jean Michel

I mean that's one way to counter that 56% meme. Go on a crusade to Mexico and make them white.

the wave is coming
brace yourselves

i thought he was french

Based oil-driller.

A quick search on google
>returnofkings.com/3882/the-truth-about-aids
>poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

The first link points this
>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2086153/HIV-transmitted-1-900-times-couple-unprotected-sex.html

And the second affirms
>The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it’s 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio).

Not the most reputable sources, I know, but a cursory search agrees with them

It's Africa, Chinese dick is exotic and desirable to sheboon whores. A white non terribly ugly dick must feel like deity

because they all smell money there and know to find you very quickly.

Things that never happened for $500, Alex.

>bleached.jpg

Bullshit. He'd have quadruple superaids after rooting his way through that many african gals.

more like frenchfried

Based.
Release a battalion of highly trained horny Frenchmen into Africa with this goal, we’ll bleach out the sun.

So now we will pretend only french do sex tourism ( i don't agree with that ) imdb.com/title/tt1403214/videoplayer/vi718579225?ref_=tt_ov_vi

>don't really go for non-African men and also what man in his right mind would fuck that many Africans when AIDS is so rampant?

I've travelled extensively through africa and you couldn't be more wrong... They do everything for a ticket to Europe... from 16 to 60 year old they are dropping their pants down when you snap your fingers..

I'm planning to go to Uganda again next year.

Your French friend is probably some gross fat ogre or a complete autist..

>whiteflagged

>this story is hard to believe since African women (not all black women, but specifically African women) don't really go for non-African men
Is this what niggers actually believe? Your women are the biggest whores. Fucking a white guy was always seen as a step up to the niggers that threw themselves at me in college.

t. white chad

Scratch that post I deleted, didn't see this additional info. If the probability that a random negress in Ghana has AIDS is 1/10 and the probability to actually contract AIDS from fucking said negress is 0.04%, then the probability that fucking a random sample of 1400 negresses from Ghana will give you AIDS (i.e. the probability that at least one negress of the 1400 you fucked has AIDS and transferred the HIV to you) is

1 - Pr[AIDS woman, no transfer] - Pr[Not AIDS woman]
= 1 - (1/10*0.96)^1400 - (9/10)^1400

The above is extremely close to, but not exactly, 100%.

No, they were pregnant already. Its his fetish.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I saw many old British white women walking around with young black boys on the street at night (10 / 12 years old)

especially in Mombasa Kenya.. they pay those boys to have sex with them

how doesn't he have syphilitic-ebola-gohonarea-aids yet ?

We're bleaching Africa lads

Who even wants to fuck that much, I’ve fucked 30ish women and I honestly don’t want to fuck another until it’s someone I want to marry.

What kind of a brain dead animal do you have to be

If he had to go to Africa to get laid he’s probaby an ugly goblin with nothing worth living for

I read this as he slept with over 600 that were pregnant, not that he impregnated.

Nice, I like fuck of negro girls too

>What kind of a brain dead animal do you have to be
The kind that seeks sexual tourism but wants to be able to brag about it unlike the freaks who go to places like Thailand. You know what I'm talking about.

Mah nigga bleaching the world for a better future.

He just increased the average nigerians IQ by 2-5%
He prob also increased empathy and disdain for negroid thugs.

MWF I read that as this guy fucked 600 pregnant niggers

I once chatted up a Nigerian girl in a bar in London, she was fresh off the boat with this heavy Africam accent. I guess at some point I said something like “I went there as a kid” and she said “what? shit? No I don’t do this stuff, but anal is good.”

Creating the future ruling class one nog at a time

please, its bullshit. he had to hit two a day every day nonstop for nearly the whole 2 years.

I'm not sure the .04% number is quite accurate. In order for males to contract aids from vaginal sex, you'd need to have an open sore on your cock and she'd need to have an open sore in her vagina. The viral load in vaginal fluid is almost nonexistent. The .04% is probably significantly inflated by subjects lying about the source of their aids.

k

I'm not black, my friend who went is a white French guy and he said women were hard to get with, either they don't like white guys or they don't like white French guys or maybe they're just loyal to their own kind, who knows.

He's not a Chad, per se, but he's a ripped surfer type which isn't surprising since he went there for his surfing horseshit.

I guarantee you he has aids

>With 1.47% being Ghana's adult prevalence rate it is the 34th country with the highest rate out of 196 countries in the world with Swaziland having the highest rate. That means that Ghana has a pretty good chance of not getting rid of HIV/AIDS from the whole country.

Togo is another horse. It's the hird highest HIV-rate in West Africa.

Bullshit. Africans hate Middle Eastern men.

Yeah , and they are the one in asia ( thailand etc...) I think the meaning behind that is in the West despite pol and his white nation vision we CAN'T support each other when we are young and well looking it's passable but having an old hag left feminist crying 24/7 at you wife because we know they all turn like that is unberable . In North America they go in the carraibe or asia

I am Scottish, mate.

both of you have obviously never had sex with a thick african woman (leaving the bestiality and aids jokes besides)

I'm telling you it is mindblowing good. and they often have tight very wet pussies (despite looking like a fat hippo) They squirt all over your dick if you know what I mean..

especially when they cum you can just full their pussy pulsating around your dick

>German mathematicians

>“I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.

>“The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.

>“My friend was also negative and we are planning another trip. I did not go to secondary school, so disregard my grammatical errors. Thank you for reading my story”

Based

Nigga these chicks live off cum, they’re not thick.

you are an idiot, it is (1 - (0.96)^140) =0.99670411063

More like this. Dude in the video (Antoine de Maximy), TV reporter, have been travelling to a lot of countries where he ask people to host him, it's mostly old people who accepts but in Africa it's always women.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4u6y0YfX2s

>straight off the boat african
>anal is okay

its a bio-weapon

Every time I fucked a whore, I was filled with regret afterwards for sex that wasn't even that good. If I fucked an African chick, I'd probably kill myself.

Boner material.

>he said women were hard to get with, either they don't like white guys or they don't like white French guys or maybe they're just loyal to their own kind, who knows.
The sheer volume of sex tourism says otherwise. Third world women are always more attracted to whites. They see us as their ticket out of their hell hole. Anyone in the military will tell you this as well.

This.

I would feel safer on the streets than hosted by a random nigger.