Boruto

This seal seems to be similiar to Boruto's.
Do you think this seal is somehow connected to the Kara?

It's pretty clear the seal is connected to the ayys.

"I'm so fucked up"

TL user?

Not another general you faggots

Hey user, last thread I asked you where these drawings came from, but it got archived almost instantly. So, where do they come from?

Another day, another pointless thread...

Naruto: I'm home
Hinata: Welcome home
Himawari: Good night
And the letters inbetween them mean "Uzumaki"
The most basic stuff, user. Learn some more moon

One of the animator drawed them

>兄妹日常シリーズ
This is the "Older brother and younger sister everyday series"

It seems to be a small time seal connected to a yokai

So you could say it's distantly related, but not the same as Bort's in the flashforward

It's more like they portrayed it in that scene. The mark looks like it's the same kind of seal Boruto uses, just shaped to an circle instead of an diamond. I doubt them to have done this by coincidence, I think there's some meaning behind it.

>tfw I can't take the name Kara seriously because it means Dick in my languge

>Hima in PJs
CUTE

Which language?

Serbian

It means "Dark" and "Land/Earth" in Turkish btw

>inb4 autistic rambling about Sumire
I guess it would depend on whether or not Kara is linked to the ayys somehow

I want someone to welcome me home too, and embrace me in her loving arms, relieved that I've come back to her safe and sound. ;_;

It's okay user, you'll find her someday. I believe in you.

I miss last month

I miss it too before all the shitposting started

I actually enjoyed it because no one at that time was sure what would happen to Hawawa

Same here, that was when discussion actually happened here because we weren't stuck in a Gaiden that we'd already seen before, and shitposters weren't running wild because it's their first few weeks on Sup Forums

I would like to Hawawa to keep appearing, she's nice and these hawawas of her are cute as fuck.

Yeah the Nue arc was pretty fun. Introduction of all those characters felt so natural since they're in the academy, we got more of Shino, speculation about the Jougan, the new anime characters were cool and the Sumire climax with her being the culprit was actually suprising and a better twist than Obito.

And Sumire's story was nice and her behaviour was just pure gold with moe and badass girl moments.

Why does everyone get on Sasuke's case for being about to attack Sarada? He hasn't seen her since she was a baby and he just fought some random kid with a Sharingan, it's normal to assume the next random kid you come across with one is one of them.

Sure you can criticize the fact he doesn't recognize his own daughter but in the context of what happened his reaction was pretty normal.

I'd say it's less about actually critiquing Sasuke and more about the memes born from it being hilarious

This, Hawawa a best
>moe and badass
Gotta get you a waifu who can give you both

It's time lads

The lightheartedness felt off when compared to the past series

But at the same time I appreciate that they're reduced the roles of the adults until this arc. Which unsurprisingly became a Sharingan wank fest

Well this arc wasn't originally part of Boruto but a Naruto spinoff in itself, so it's normal the tone and stuff would be different.

You think that's bad? In my language "Kakashi" means "poo-poo". I had to deal with that for a decade.

Sounds like "face" in Portuguese

Reminder that Naruto still has his sage of six paths powers.

Because Sumirefags didn't turn into new generation of NS and started flooding every thread with their fanfics yet?

Post Hawawa's

That's pretty badass.

Saladfags are exactly the same though?

I don't, Sumire was a mistake and her fans are the shittiest fans in the Boruto fandom.

So yesterday I was reading some article about the Gozu Tennou in the MT wiki and found this description about it:
>His chief features continue to emphasize his nature as a deity associated with epidemic disease, though in time he was transformed into a tutelary deity who protected his followers from such ailments, and eventually becoming a deity of justice, a deity who ascertained the truth (a.k.a, a Tadashi no Kami), and a god of the cardinal directions.

Do you think this could apply to Sumire as well in the future?

I don't usually see mile-long greentext fantasies that end with Boruto carrying Sarada just like Minato did Kushina. Neither do I see hundreds of posts saying how shit Sumire is and how she should either die or become a villain.

>I don't usually see mile-long greentext fantasies that end with Boruto carrying Sarada just like Minato did Kushina
What the fuck? This has never happened with Sumire.
>Neither do I see hundreds of posts saying how shit Sumire is and how she should either die or become a villain.
This happens mostly because Sarada is an Uchiha, not because Sumire.

No, annoys already debunked everything about this yesterday

After Naruto and Sasuke secret gay encounter, where he says that Root almost REPLICATED Kaguya technique, THE Gozu Tennou, no Nue involved. Then we cut to Toneri talking that the gate, obviusly referring to the Gozu Tennou, that Nue opened because he was stored there. Indeed, this is one of the dimension that Kaguya already harvested and eaten it's chakra fruit. That's what Momoshiki and the other guy point out. They were chasing Kaguya because she didn't warn anyone she found this dimension that had that much chakra. Obviously, she fell in love here and was considered a godess until her sons took her down. That confirms what Root trying to replicating was the teleport technique, the Gozu Tennou and Nue has 0 Kaguya connection, it comes from Hashirama.
This technique is secret for Naruto and Sasuke and ninjas in general, in their perspective but it's common for them, almost like walking on water for ninjas. Toneri knew this and what triggered the Jougan, it was sensing the space-technique used to store Nue. The seal to use the techinque was destroyed and so the gate. Jougan goes to sleep mode. Basically the only connection Nue or Sumire had was so they could use that space-time technique that only lead to that already dry dimension. Sasuke has access to many with his Rinnengan. Basically Sumire has no relation to the story as many think

Anons*

>What the fuck? This has never happened with Sumire
And I've seen precisely that or equivalent in nearly every Boruto thread for the last month.
>This happens mostly because Sarada is an Uchiha, not because Sumire.
And yet that was very rare until ast month, now it happens every thread several times, almost as if someone now has a significant reason to hate that particular character.

>No, annoys already debunked everything about this yesterday
Nothing about this theory was debunked, you are just trying to force your own theory as the truth over the theory of other anons. All of those are just your speculations about what you think the Gozu Tennou is, and nothing is confirmed at this point.

>new generation of NS
>fanfics
You're still butthurt over a fictional character, I see

chinese animator's fanbook

>And I've seen precisely that or equivalent in nearly every Boruto thread for the last month.
Post a link then.
>And yet that was very rare until ast month, now it happens every thread several times, almost as if someone now has a significant reason to hate that particular character.
One word: Gaiden.

>debunked
You realize it's all just theories and nothing is debunked until the canon confirms it, right? I know you're new to this but use your head.

I'm butthurt over these threads becoming shipping centrals. There isn't now a single ongoing manga I can discuss which isn't being drowned in shipping wars. Even goddamn One piece of all the things is infested with shipping.

>One word: Gaiden.
Gaiden has been out since 2015, you retard.

>shittiest fans in the Boruto fandom
If you don't like how much they've been bullying you, then either fuck off or stop being a faggot

Then why are you doing in Sup Forums? This is how things go here, and if you don't like it, you might as well stop browsing the site.

Nah, its gonna be fine once sumire disappears forever.

Like it has already happen.

And an adaptation of that trainwreck started being animated 1 month ago you dumbass.

Unfortunately, that's Sup Forums. As long as the writers put waifubait in their anime and manga, there will always be shipping in every series. After a while, you'll just get used to it. It's best to just ignore and discuss something else.

Because I have nowhere else to go ;_;

Just like when she was dying in ep 14, or going to another village in ep 15 right?

Yet he posted evidence and backed with actual facts, not just how an episode was edited or because it was called "secret jutsu". No far stretched theories or plain "I think" fanfiction. He got you fair and square.

>One word: Gaiden.
But everyone here loved Sarada after the gaiden first came out. People were constantly saying how she's best girl and a redemption to both Sakura, Sasuke and entire Uchiha clan.

And if it's "already happened" like you say, why aren't things "fine" yet? Retards like you are impossible to satisfy. Besides, it's literally only been one arc, and it's an arc where we already know she can't be involved. I think you're celebrating far too early, newfag.

And there's evidence to support the contrary. Just face it, user. You heard a theory that you liked and now you're latching on to it, same way other anons have their own theories that they like. You are no different than the people you keep complaining about.

How is it relevent? She wasn't hated then, why would she be hated now? On the other hand, the surge of Sumira fans resulted in constant spamming and comparisons of Sarada to Sakura, because they want their waifu to win Borutobowl. You can fuck off now

>babby's first edgy waifu

Where is theory there? He is stating straight up facts. You are just butthurt.

Why isn't he drawing the manga?

>he got you fair and square
Are you new here? It's two theories both supported by evidence, but neither of which can be confirmed yet. You finally found a theory that sounds good to you, and now you're acting like the anime/manga have wrapped up already.

And what facts are those?

You're forgetting the fact that he is basically going blind.

Let's see
>Indeed, this is one of the dimension that Kaguya already harvested and eaten it's chakra fruit
This was never mentioned at all.
>They were chasing Kaguya because she didn't warn anyone she found this dimension that had that much chakra
This neither
>That confirms what Root trying to replicating was the teleport technique, the Gozu Tennou and Nue has 0 Kaguya connection
Your previous point have absolutely no connection to this claim.
>Toneri knew this and what triggered the Jougan, it was sensing the space-technique used to store Nue.
Yet the Jougan has never reacted to any other space-time techniques at all.
>Basically the only connection Nue or Sumire had was so they could use that space-time technique that only lead to that already dry dimension.
The Nue was summoned by Boruto when he wasn't even using the Jougan though?
>Basically Sumire has no relation to the story as many think
You said a lot of speculation, and about no facts at all, and you are claiming that Sumire won't be relevant because of this?

He has eternal sharingan, what are you on about?

Whose hand is it? I don't follow the anime.

>y-you're just mad!
You realize the point of that was to try to disprove Sumire's future involvement right? Which is a pointless argument because that is completely in the hands of the writers, if they want her involved, she'll be involved. Using a theory to try to determine what the writers are going to do without anything being confirmed sounds an awful lot like fanfiction, don't you think?

It's not Rinne tensei Jinchuuriki Uchiha madara with the eternal magenkyo sharingan and power of the six path.. but i guess it's something.

Man, maybe there were some faggots, but most anons where just focusing on posting memes about Sakura and shitting on her. Sarada was never that important in Gaiden.
She is hated now because the original Gaiden was some sort of SasuSaku epilogue for Naruto, while this is now part of Sarada's actual story, so more people is focusing on her character now.

Read it carefully, the Aliens stuff, how Jougan behaves, what it is considered Gozu Tennou and how it works, why Nue is Hashirama creation, etc. nothing that is not stated. You go around making blind guesses so you can connect it to relevance.

Don't ignore this

his vision is getting worst; at least it's what he said.

> the original Gaiden was some sort of SasuSaku epilogue for Naruto
Are you really genuinely retarded?

> maybe there were some faggots
Nevermind. Nice historicla revisionism you've got. Or better you weren't here when the gaiden came out, were you?

Nigger, everything is stated by Momoshiki through the movie, manga, and the current anime, even the original managa. Why Sasuke just took a look at the info and didn't care after that? Why no go to village and check Sumire if that was the case?

>Are you really genuinely retarded?
For what?
>Nevermind. Nice historicla revisionism you've got. Or better you weren't here when the gaiden came out, were you?
I was here, and I never saw as much saladfaggotry as you claim it was.

And yet, the point of whether or not she'll be relevant is still completely in the writers' hands. See Until then, it's all up for speculation. You really are new at this.

What is everything? Momo having a grudge against Kaguya? We don't actually know what their true conflict is, and this was never mentioned in the movie or manga. All your "facts" are just speculation like the Sumire theories are.

I cited the exact part where you lost what was left of your brain in the very post you're replaying. But since you don't seem to find it yet, I will give you a clue: the gaiden has been known as Sarada gaiden, not Sasu/Saku gaiden.

>I was here, and I never saw as much saladfaggotry as you claim it was.
That's because you wasn't.

The Nue arc was designed to show of the Jouga by SP and the extension of what it can do. Of course movie and managa won't have this.

No. It just happened you have a crush for a very young fictional character and you're hoping for her to be relevant. She's as important as the "Star Village". Mark my words, very few people will have the mark, probably not even Sarada who is the daughter of the fucking co-protagonist, let alone some made-up shit from SP to fill the void the monthly release creates.

Reminder that this clan is literally the Nazis.

borudo :--DDDD

>people are still watching Boruto

Because Sarada IS the only result of SasuSaku. You know what I remember about Gaiden? The cuck memes. I remember some post here and there about how Sarada was piftul and didn't deserve it, but it was never full-blown saladfaggotry as you say.

No, it won't have them because the anime and novels already covered it, and the movie was done before anything about the Boruto anime was planned. Both didn't even introduce the Jougan at all.
You faggots are no SP writers, you are only desperate to reduce her popularity here. Makes me wonder why you feel so threatened about a fictional character.

ESLfag, do you even understand what's being said? Or did you copy and paste just because it gives you an excuse to shitpost more? Whether or not something is a replica or the original says nothing about how important the character associated will be in the story, that is completely up to the writers. Maybe you could explain how Boruto was able to summon Nue without Gozu Tennou? Or is your third world brain only capable of copying other people instead of formulating your own thoughts?

I wonder who would win in a fight, Nue chakra mode Sumire, Rinnegan Sarada w/Indra's chakra or Pinkshit's Sakura. Keep in mind that each of them is stronger than Kaguya.

>he's still patrolling every Boruto thread

Chakra mode Sumire would need a large amount of chakra to work. The Gozu Tennou and Nue depend on external chakra, so by themselves, they aren't much of a threat. Rinnegan Sarada should be able to win against Chakra mode Sumire. The story is different is Sumire has the Gozu Tennou active and has a sizable chakra supply though.

It seems like Sumire and Sarada, as described by the conditions, would both rely on outside chakra in this hypothetical scenario so I'd say it could go either way