How does Sup Forums keep track of their manga lists...

How does Sup Forums keep track of their manga lists? Do you just have a huge spreadsheet and manually check for updates every once in a while?

I use All Mangas Reader but lately it's been broken for Bato.to, so i'm looking for alternatives.

Just read the chapters when you remember them. If you don't remember a series, it wasn't worth reading lmao

keeping proper track is for gays only

I use MAL

this

Tachiyomi for releasing shit.
Madokami for license shit and completed manga.

MAL and kissmanga

I just read a lot of ongoing series at once and since my memory isn't the greatest, i tend to forget the monthly mangas.
It's especially convenient for irregular releases like Berserk.

Batoto broke for a lot of programs about a month and a half ago — they must have changed something on their end, either in regards to how things are archived or something to do with their login process, I imagine. Either way, I use different program that tracks and automatically downloads new chapters as they're uploaded. Been using it for years and it's never had a problem aside from the aforementioned issues with Batoto, 'though they were quickly fixed.

I figured atleast one of the many manga trackers out there would've found a fix or atleast what changed for batoto by now, so i could see if i could implement a fix for AMR aswell.
I just wish that batoto would atleast give an announcement of "Hey we changed this" so i'd know what to look for, but i haven't found any announcements so far.

name?

So I wasn't the only one

I think Batoto is still changing stuff now. My entire list just reset its progress for no reason.

I have a sticky note in my desktop.

Mangaupdates, I've successfully kept track of nearly 300 series for years.

Batoto follows, I just backup the list every now and then. It's probably dumb, but it works so eh.

I am using Tachiyomi which updates my library every hour and downloads new chapters automatically

love this pic

This in all honesty.

I dont read anything thats not finished

>How does Sup Forums keep track of their manga lists?
I read my manga on Kissmanga. When you've read all the way to the most recent chapter of a manga (assuming you've registered your account of course), you can select it as completed. If a new chapter is uploaded, it automatically switches the series to uncompleted, so you can quickly see what updated manga you haven't read yet.

This is why I prefer Kissmanga over Batoto.

I memorize the names
I don't really mind forgetting the name of a good series either because then I can binge on all the chapters I missed once I find the name again