Things will never be the same again

Things will never be the same again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2407719/#2411416_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Change is for the best.

They're going to fuse together in the end, something like Ardhanarishvara.

______ __ ______ _____

>you can't see homu's buttcrack

dissapointed

I try to avoid terms like "ruined," but it really was. It took characters that seemed like archetypes, made them well-rounded, and then took them right back to being archetypes again in a pandery fanservice film.

Was I one of the people who wanted Madoka and Homura to be together? Yeah. But not like this. Never like this.

Sounds like you watched the wrong movie.

Good.

I still don't understand why people didn't like Rebellion.

Homura did what she had to do.

No one will understand.
They have puny brains.
He did not understand.
Homura granted madoka life again.

re:zero has an identical type of fanbase as madoka magica.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting desu.

Literal sex.

literally the best outcome

Isn't it a bit predictable though? After Rebellion I want them to keep going all out.

>a 15 minute scene of two underage girls stripping down to nothing and having sex would be predictable for the Madoka fanbase

Yes, yes it is.
I want to be surprised. More suffering would be nice too.

Rebellion was a mistake.

Upping thread quality with delicious Sakura lewd.

Is Apple-chan a pervert?

>anime males will never understand

will madoka kill homura user?

Real life? She is kind of a pervert. At work I asked her if she ever touched herself and she said no but she had wet dreams many times with kyoko.

When you see me teasing Apple just call me Val.

homura did nothing wrong

LOVE.

It was confirmed Apple protects himself by turning user 24/7.

Nice try lawnchair.

I am not him. Why do you miss him?

>come to thread
>people just talking about tripfags

Fucking nuke it.

Now it needs to really nuked.

But you are trying to cap him. Guess that means you are a gay.

>lawnchair immediately ruins the thread
Fuck it all.

You love Madoka Magica. It means you are a gay too!

>it keeps getting bumped by said retards complaining
Why.

New movie fucking WHEN?

That is not the way it works. But you would not know would you tripfag.

>tfw use Anonymizer
>don't even know there's tripfags until people start complaining about them

You guys bring the cancer upon yourselves.

Good.

Rebellion was a cashgrab, plain and simple. They had to make some bullshit up just for $$$. Hopefully whatever new movie or series that comes out will be good enough to justify Rebellions bullshit.

Usually the only person to bring up tripfags is the one that got permabanned. He evades like his life depended on it.

AI YO

Reminder that this person is ban evading, but he openly brags about ruin threads, and that he can get away with anything as long as he spams crack.

Next year

Why are Kyouko and Mami so CUTE?

I don't really get her attitude change. Like, her turning selfish after all she went through is kinda understandable. She could stick to her stoic persona and just claim she's taking what's hers and I'd totally buy it. But it feels so weird how suddenly she can't go half a second without smirking at someone.

You clearly don't give a shit about Kyouko and Mami if you think bastardizing them is cute.

Oh how many times we've come close pruning the thread.

They changed her character because how else would they extend the series? Homura from original series accepted Madoka's decision to become Madokami in the end.

Really? Seemed to me like she really wanted to prevent it but couldn't do anything so she had no choice but to let it happen

Homura could not do anything. That is, until rebellion.

She accepted it. Doesn't mean she was thrilled and overjoyed with Madoka becoming a god. Then they just decided in rebellion that she no longer accepted it.

>Males can't understand obsession

>obsession can't understand moral alignment

Poor homu

I really hated the second part of original series because of the stupid illogical drama. It's like the bad writing couldn't justify the need for all edgy bullshit.
I really loved the Rebellion because of its misterious fairy tale atmosphere and bitter-sweet but justified ending.
And here fags are endlessly shitting on it like their life is dependent on this. Seriously, fuck you.

Sayaka is too dramatic

To understand her change in demeanor, you have to understand her relationships with the people she was talking to in those scenes: Kyubey and Sayaka. As much as fanart likes to portray her as an ever-smirking demon, she really only acts that way around those two. When she meets transfer student Madoka, she's more assertive than her Moemura self and not content to watch on the sidelines like her /k/omura self, but otherwise she's the same silent stoic type we've come to know. But when she's talking to Kyubey or Sayaka, know that she hates both of them. She's hated Kyubey for tricking girls into the service of an anti-thermodynamic engine which uses their souls as firewood, but when she first came into the new world Madoka created she was willing to reset her relations with him considering he had completely new methods and, more importantly, relationships with magical girls, thanks to the change of witches -> wraiths. Which is why she felt comfortable confiding to him the truth of Madoka's world. Only, it turns out that he is just as big an asshole as he was in the other timelines, and would have gladly brought back that infernal engine if she hadn't pulled her desperate gambit.

1/3

She hates Sayaka too because she's considers her a malevolent, hypocritical fool. When Homu discovered her own magical powers were naturally too weak to deal with witches, she had to dedicate her efforts to find an alternative (bombs). Sayaka shit all over that because she wanted to LARP with her swords rather than put in the modicum of effort Homura had to overcome her naturally weak powers. When Homu discovered the truth of witches and tried to let the others know, Sayaka shit all over that by questioning Homura's motives. Whenever a timeline hinged on preventing the girls from witching out (hint: most of them), Sayaka shit all over that because she's always the first to witch out – and it's not even for a good reason, it's just because she didn't get her crushes' dick. When Homu is trapped in a quasi-witch containment system and needs help figuring out what's going on, Sayaka shits all over her efforts by dangling cryptic riddles in her face before scaring the living bejeezus out of her by pretending to be a witch. And even when it's revealed that Sayaka is not the villain she pretended to be, it turns out that Sayaka was really more interested in seeing Kyoko again, and saving Homu was just a side bonus. And finally, when Homu's gamble miraculously pays off and she's able to create a pleasant world where all the girls are alive and the incubators have been contained, who's the first to shit all over that? Yup, it's Sayaka, even though she was encouraging Homura to keep up her fake Mitakihara not even an hour earlier.

2/3

I'm pretty sure whatever weird shit is going on with her soul gem is affecting her personality too. Like how someone who's turning into a witch gets hyper-gloomy and unhinged, except she's overloading on AI YO

You might think that even after all that, the Homura we knew would have just clenched her teeth and pretend to be unfazed by all of the shit visited upon her, and pre-Rebellion Homura might have done that, but the central theme of Rebellion is of Homura learning to be truthful with herself. She spent so much effort fighting in Madoka's new world, saying to herself that it was to honor the world Madoka created, when in reality it was just lip service to make herself feel good and that when it really came down to it, she just wanted to be with Madoka. In fact, even “being with Madoka” was never good enough her, otherwise she would have just wished Madoka back to life rather than go through with all the complicated time-travel nonsense. No, she wanted to be with Madoka AND be her hero. And in Rebellion, she realizes that her wish was fundamentally selfish from the very beginning, that she's NOT purely selfless like Madoka was, that she does NOT approve of human sacrifice like Madoka did (even if the cause is just), and she's going to be truthful towards her own desires from now on. Now, would a person who's dedicated themselves to that kind of mantra maintain a cold, emotionless exterior when her hated adversary (Kyubey) and obstacle (Sayaka) feebly protest her new philosophy and actions? Not really, this Homura isn't going to hide her emotions. She's going to let you know that you are, in fact, an idiot and that you do, in fact, hold no power over her. And the fact that you THINK you do is worthy of little more than a smirk.

3/3

>Homura becomes a demon
>she's an anime girl in a black dress and not an Inu Curry abomination
THIS was the worst part of the movie for me.

She became an Inu Curry abomination too.

At least she still has the Clara Dolls.

Reminder that this person is ban evading, but he openly brags about ruining threads, and that he can get away with anything as long as he spams crack.

But where is the last one?

That will forever remain a mystery

I am Akemi Homura. Ask me anything.

Please tell me this isn't futa.

I demand a happy end for MadoHomu

So why didn't she just reset time for another do-over? I know she said that it'll only grow madoka's power more, but who give a shit, madoka is god tier anyway.

When the fuck did girls turning witch become that big a deal anyway? Couldn't they just let madoka be magic girl and save the city, live the magic girl life then off herself when she somehow fills her gem? As shown by mami girls can actually die without turning.

It took sayaka trauma after trauma to finally turn. And she's by far the weakest of the girls. Even then if she took a seed at any point she'd be fine too. She was literally suicidal.

Worse, it's non-h

>why didn't she just reset time for another do-over?
Have you tried watching the fucking show?

>muh mana

nope, she was gona do it, then stopped herself because she doesn't want to pile up madoka's karma energy some more

She was literally about to turn into a witch out of despair. QB himself said it that same episode: the moment she accepts that Madoka can't be saved, it's over for her.
She's been doing this shit for years (subjectively). She's tired.

Janitor, is there a reason you're protecting this ban evader?

IIRC she tried to reset time right after she got crushed by the debris, then realized that she can't reset anymore because that would only add to madoka's karma and that's really bad somehow.

Being unable to reset caused her to give up and nearly witch out, not the other way around

It's foolish in the extreme to try and claim that her despair only had a single narrow cause. She's despairing not just because of that one aspect of the loops, but because of the futility of the whole enterprise. The fact that she's making Madoka's karmic burden worse each time is just the straw that broke the camel's back.
If she had gone through with it this time, she just would have broken later on for another reason.

It really is sad you had to explain that

You have a point. What I refuse to accept is the karmic burden being the trigger. She clearly hadn't give up after being stuck, she only did after realizing that she can't reload. Which is understandable since that's really her only chance. I'd prefer if her time machine broke or she actually used up too much of her gem spamming bombs that she physically can't do it instead of this karmic burden excuse.

The karmic burden thing isn't unimportant. It's the reason why Madoka instantly turned into a super-witch capable of eating the planet in the prior timeline. It's also the reason why the Incubators take progressively more and more interest in her, and consequently act more and more directly opposed to Homura's goal. The more karma stuff Madoka has, the more zealous they're going to be about recruiting her.

I get that. But it should only matter in homura's earlier tries when

>QB doesn't stalk her as much
She contracts everytime anyway
>her supposed eventual witching is still manageable
Doesn't matter she dies to walpurgis anyway

By this point madoka is already god tier capable of rewriting the universe and QB already stalkers her 24/7 trying to turn her, it literally can't get better/worse than that.

Consequences will never be the same.

It brought Madoka a step closer to being Princess Tutu 2.0 so I"m happy

Homu needs a break.

I can't wait for a new movie.

Reminder that this person is ban evading.
Reminder that you should be reporting him for trying to troll people and posting off topic images.

Why didn;t she just get Madoka to make 'I wish to not turn into a witch' her wish after she had built up so much wish karma?

There's no way Madoka would make such a selfish wish after she's found out about the witch system

Explain to Madoka that her turning into a witch is the reason so many things go to shit and Homu has to keep up resetting time and Madoka's witch form is actually worse then Walpurgis night?

>Explain to Madoka
Yeah Homura is so great at doing that

Does Madoka actually care for Homura? Its been a few years since I watched the series and Rebellion, but I felt as if the 'you were always my best friend' was only said to make Homura feel better. Madoka seemed to care about Sayakas' plight more then Homuras', in a couple of timelines at least.

Die waiting.

>I felt as if the 'you were always my best friend' was only said to make Homura feel better
Don't be dumb, Madoka isn't the type of person to do that. She's an honest girl.

>Does Madoka actually care for Homura?
IIRC there's an entire scene addressing the disparity between their emotional investment. Homura is terrified that the longer she tries to save Madoka, the further apart they will become (as she'll love Madoka more, and Madoka will know less and less of the "real Homura" as she ages relatively).

Madoka once said that she'll make you hope. Don't let that hope die because you will disappoint her.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Seconded.