Is there an anime that's funnier than Yuru Yuri? I went into it expecting it to be nothing special...

Is there an anime that's funnier than Yuru Yuri? I went into it expecting it to be nothing special, but it turned out to be incredibly funny and charming.

Non Non Biyori is

Lucky Star is a more funny and charming lesbian anime

Nah, Yuru Yuri makes one laugh multiple times each episode. I never watched anime that was funnier. Lucky Star is good too but not as good.

Yuru Yuri is one of the funniest anime to have comedy as not the primary focus besides JoJo that is, I think works like Nichijou, Sakamoto desu ga? and Cromartie are funnier

Non Non Biyori did make me laugh a few times, but it's more cute/comfy than funny imo
Lucky Star is the only anime that I can think of that comes close, but I prefer the characters in Yuru Yuri.

comedy is completely subjective so your question is pointless

Yuyushiki

haha Kyouko said something dumb and Yui said "no it's not" and hit her!
This is so funny

I bet you don't like Gaki no Tsukai either, you faggot.

Space Dandy is funnier IMO

watch more anime, fuck

especially you watch more anime.

I enjoyed Azumanga Diaoh more than I did Yuru Yuri. Most of the stuff I liked in it I had already seen in gifs and webm edits because they were the good parts.

Yuru Yuri is great, but in terms of pure comedy, Sabagebu is probably funnier as another all-girls show.

Also, Enjoy your deleted thread.

Watch fantasista doll.

no
its a special kind of comfy

>Sabagebu
damn i completely forgot this existed

I prefer humor that involves old men, like in Ichigo mashimaro and kill Mr baby, it's all about good voice acting

>Sakamoto desu ga?
>not just a million variations of the same gag
>funnier than Yuru Yuri
you're so basic it hurts

B Gata H Kei
Baka to Test
Hataraku Maou-sama
Hentai Ouji
Koe de Oshigoto
Kono Suba
Love Lab
Mitsudomoe
OniiAi
Sekai Seifuku

I don't think there's anything wrong with gags, as long as they're presented in a way that's still funny, although I believe the ridiculous nature of the show is what makes it funny, especially since its situated in a high school setting, the undisputed most frequent and generic trope of anime.

Kiniro Mosaic

Cromartie is far better comedy wise.

I'm amazed that people with that much of a shit taste exist.

you are shit taste

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan
the manga is as funny