ITT: worst show(s) you have ever seen.
I mean terrible /10
Not just "lol SAO Sucks"
Pic unrelated i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAO

I don't know, I remember a short called Abunai Sisters. I'll probably never find something worse than that.

Kill la Kill

It was a huge stepback from TTGL

Green green, I expected an ecchi comedy back then and got the worst plot ever concevied.

In threads like this we always see how little anime Sup Forums actually watches.

Ghost Urn

I actually think Gurren Lagann is one of the worst anime I've ever seen, and I love Kill La Kill.

Other awful ones include:
Charlotte
Night Raid 1931
Gundam Seed Destiny
Kokoro Connect (the maturbation is the only reason people remember it)

Oreimo
Milky Holmes
Code Geass
Infinite Stratos
Hunter x Hunter
Amagi Brilliant Park
Toradora
Haganai
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon
Monogatari
Samurai Flamenco
Girls Und Panzer
Love Live!
Clannad
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Date A Live
Shinsekai Yori
Persona 4
Tari Tari
Precure
Rozen Maiden
Saki
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero
Yuru Yuri
Railgun
Strike Witches
Highschool DxD
Kinnikuman
Teekyuu
Cross Ange
Aldnoah.Zero
Yuki Yuna is a Hero
Gintama
Yahari Oregairu
K-On!
Akame ga Kill
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Glasslip
Urusei Yatsura
Gunslinger Girls
Ghost Stories

SAO

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

i vaguely remember it but it's the lowest on my list

>every anime is bad except for my personal favorites

ping pong

I dunno, actually, I've always dropped shit I don't like so I can't really tell which one's the worst. Most disappointing, however, have got to be either Kotoura (because first episode), Gakkou Gurashi (because Taroumaru), or Kado (because I expected Childhood's End and got Mahou Shoujo Dimension Supreme).

Horrific taste, Gurren Lagann is the best thing ever produced by Gainax/trigger

You hated all of these and yet you continue? Respect I guess.

>Gurren Lagann is the best thing ever produced by Gainax/trigger
>a cheap rip-off of Getter Robo with muh ebin references thrown in
>better than Wings of Honneamise

It's your taste that's horrific/

off the top of my head

Lucky Star
Pupa
11eyes
Dragonaut

Anything that more than 10 people watched

Another

It was only enjoyable because of the death of all those retards

Another was a fun comedy. It's got a lot more going for it than a lot of other shows

>I'm going to name everything popular hoping to piss some idiot off.
Be less obvious about it next time, fag.

I agree, except Tari Tari, which was actually good

oh I remember something

Im pretty sure its not intentional.
Also spooky shit doesnt mix with comedy
It reminds me of that shitty dumb ways to die youtube video

Actually the director worked on lighter anime comedies such as Dokuro-chan, Joshiraku, Squid Girl, and Crayon Shin-chan, so I wouldn't be so sure.

>Pupa
I actually read the manga before I even know the anime exists, and it wasn't exactly dogshit-tier. I guess the anime probably censors everything to the point you're watching a black screen.

I actually enjoyed it for what it was trying to be instead of its "comedic aspects".
The atmosphere was on point.

Mayoiga is terribad.

shut the FUCK up

no seriously fuck you I'm angry

Mayoiga is just disappointing, I expected a shitstorm and got a wet fart instead.

Ghost Stories. Any version.

That I didn't drop? I sat through Eromanga and Re:Zero because my watchgroup was into them, didn't like either of them even a little bit. Lain, GitS, Ergo Proxy and Bakemonogatari are probably the most hyped series I dropped.

All you're doing is comparing. Are you so autistic you can't judge something for what it is?
Besides, there's shit ton of differences.
Rather than bad taste, you're just a fuckign retard.

my feelings are extremely hurt about this ghost urn thing.

>TTGL better than Wings of Honneamise
Youre goddamn right

here's a (you)

Mayoiga

Pure salt.

>Are you so autistic you can't judge something for what it is?
But I am judging it for what it is: a rip off.

Chaika is probably the worst show I've ever finished. It's not that bad, I was just stuck with no internet for a few days and it was the only series I had downloaded. Given any choice i would've dropped it after a few episodes.

There was this battle school harem whatever show I watched for five episodes and it was so fucking boring.
The most memorable part of what I saw was the MC and one girl clean up after the girl's older sister squirted on the hardwood floors. Oh they were both apparently demons after the MC.
Also Scum's Wish. Boring as hell.

My gf made me watch toradora "it gets better next episode"
Not terrible but didn't like

Vivid operation

Inferno Cop is a serious contender.

I get that it's bad on purpose, but that joke out stays it's welcome.

s-sauce

Manabi straight

it was really really terrible. the one or two good gifs of the show were a trap.
I still have to finish it, but I find it hard to. been sitting on my drive for years

you have to be joking

I think (think) is satania from Gabriel dropout
Thats why i said pic unrelated i think

not everyone watches nasushit, and F/A is fucking terrible.

Yeah, sure user.

>bait: the thread
Posting actual shit anime.

Code Geass.

Terrible waste of time, terrible mishmash of genres that are directly antithetical to each other, with a narrative no fucking Japanese person has any right to make.

>F/A is fucking terrible.
Good point, the thing is, that fucking faggot has been on the front page non-fucking-stop, how did he miss it?

#astolfo #fate apocrypha
YuP that's the source

t. Jojofag

Akagi, maybe because i dont know mahjong though

>Ghost stories

Fucking anti-dub hater

Bartender, for real, everytime I watch that shit I fall asleep after the first episode, which I have watched like 5 times by now and I always completely forget what it is about.

I haven't watched many actual bad shows since I usually notice when a show isn't for me. Guilty Crown was the only one I actually sat all the way through, hoping it would get better but instead just became worse and worse with each episode.

A whole truckload of shitty ecchi series, you people don't even know whats bad with your hot opinions.

dead leaves

this, it was a really comfy show

die

t. Woman

If you watch ecchi for any reason other than to make your peepee feel funny and have a quick chuckle you need to leave

It's like going to a McDonald's and complaining because they don't have caviar on the menu

Sabagebu! was pretty terrible. It already looked bad before watching it, then got worse.

Eat man season 1.
I actually liked it to some extent, but it was fucking weird.

Why would you watch a mahjong anime but not know mahjong? You'd just get confused as to why the characters act the way they do.

Even worse, it was gonna be a movie that became short episode. 4 min with op and ed...

Trigun

Chaika.
Fucking hell I got meme'd hard.

>4 min with op and ed
What the fuck? What is this, Teekyuu?

Literally the shittiest taste on Sup Forums.

What can I say, bad things belong in the dumpster

Pokemon, I can't believe how when I was a kid the games sold me into watching that horrible garbage, and the games themselves are pretty shitty as well once you actually develop taste.

Sidonia no Kishi was so fucking shit, jesus.

Ace Attorney - it's just the worst way to get acquainted with the series considering that it adapts poorly some of the best parts in entire franchise. Animation is constantly off-model, colors are bland, remixes are just ok (pretty bad by Ace Attorney standards). The worst part is that it occasionally takes liberties that I think actually improve the source material, like how for example Cody's court testimony was skipped in favor of AAI-esque argument with him, or how Maya agreed to take Phoenix as her lawyer, but there are too little of them and essentially whole mystery solving experience ends up feeling like you are reading a walkthrough. And Kaiji Yuki and Aoi Yuuki are terrible miscasts, yes, Aoi Yuuki too, because while she does sound cute, I don't think she quite has dat Maya smug in her. However, Franzie got a decent seiyuu, I wonder if we'll see more of her in the future.

Netoge - I don't why, it looks like generic SAO cash grab, but accentuated on humor and SOL elements, but it really pisses me off. It's like, it doesn't have characters, every character's trait is purposefully created to appease to dicks of "le lonely otakus", which can be said about majority of anime, but it really pissed me off in this instance, it feels downright sinister to me. I think when Miyazaki and Anno tell how anime industry is garbage, this is exactly what they mean.

Qualidea Code - it's RWBY of anime, but if it had same quality of animation in 2D. It's art in how NOT to draw anime.

Danganronpa 3 - everything you thought could go wrong did go wrong. Shits over franchise, completely eliminates some mysteries in an unsatisfying manner, poorly animated, but memes are just the best. If you weren't watching it with Sup Forums, do yourself a service and don't bother.

God, this. So fucking boring.

Its probably not the worst I've seen. But I expected much more from Evangelion.

there's no way someone can watch all of those and not enjoy any of them. here's your (you) pal

If you take the sister subplot eromanga sensei is an acceptable one

>Milky Holmes
Out of all of those, not liking Milky Holmes annoys me the most.

Imo dangaronpa 3 execution was bad.
Nice memes though.
I was more like fanservice

I don't usually watch shows that I know aren't good/going to be good, so there are probably a lot other worse shows but of the shows that were hyped/popular/recommended I think the worst was probably adnoah zero for me.

I think evangelion magic comes when discussing the show itself.
Animation, sound (any other tune you remember not including the opening)
Cut the analysis and "2deep 4 u" and is a pretty barebones show

Except it's a conclusion to both games and backstory to second game and it sucks at being both of them.

I thought Despair-hen would be this awesome backstory of how Junko took DR2's casts weakness and turned them into her pawns. But nope, she just hacked their brains.

I first thought that the title will refer to non-availability of Aldnoah tech for the MCs, so they would have to tactically and strategically play around that limitation against the Aldnoah-backed Martians.

Hoo boy, was I wrong.

>Not liking
That guy probably likes it, the post is obviously bait

>People posting fairly modern mediocre stuff.

I don't think anything then has been released in the last decade or two can really be said to be a contender for 'worst'.

Modern shows are still more fresh in the memory, and some of them are really horrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA

lol SAO sucks

it wasent that bad. i mean the second arc of the first season was ok.
plot is ok.
animation is good
fights are epic.
not sayin is 10/10 but good atleast.

Literally had to take a 1 year break to finish that shit, bear a qt tho and music is nice

.hack anime was a mistake, it doesn't translate well at all into anime.

anime was a mistake

TOP KEK

i've still got scars from watching Big Order as it aired