Where were you when a French waifu saved american conservatism?

youtube.com/watch?v=obHuTlTHMk8

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/about/faq/first-to-recognize-US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Alliance_(1778)
avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1786t.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conservatives are just as bad as liberals

She's a nationalist foremost.

> French tradthot sucking american dicks for gibs because her aunt chill destroyed her pseudo nationalist party and russians don't want to fund it again.

sage.

That accent tho, not gonna lie

>fappers applauding

mummy ?

Fact check,

Morocco was the first country to recognize the US as an independent country.

America has been a disastrous friend to France historically, what is she on about?

laughing at that pro russian mutt
nonono the Kremlin is not big at all within the GOP
omg how can republicans be that stupid?

>Sweden
>feminism
>bunch of Muhammad
>rapes
>murders

Swedes will have to learn Arabic and convert to Islam soon. Sweden is dead.

How does it feel, Sup Forums, to know you'll never drunkenly hook up with her at a wild CPAC afterparty?

I turned it off after 12 seconds.

I can't stand her voice.

Is she the most beautiful politician ever?

As a fellow frenchman, her accent is really cringy idk why and i couldn't continue to her what she had to say.

>Je la baiserai bien quand même

positively gorgeous by any standard

>baiseraiS

Conditionnel présent.

Jean Marie was better desu senpai. hope she can control the FN better than Marine.

Reveal flag faggot

>that snaggle toothed beak nose is "positively gorgeous by any standard"

ITS NOT FAIR, WHY IS SHE SO GORGEOUS?!

I want to cummy on tummy

damn the sopa in my veins is boiling

Because she's European, ameripoor

I fapped to this.

>her accent is really cringy idk why
>fellow frenchman
I don't believe you
>damn the sopa in my veins is boiling
kek

Did they changed AIPAC name?

Who cares about what a bunch of Moors do

Tell Germany to fuck off

International nationalism en marche.

Is that supposed to be Churchill? I can't believe you think he's based.

Please explain why you don't think so. Dude helped defeated the Krauts like we need once again against this thing called 'EU'.

Yulia Tymoshenko is the real deal though. She got arrested as a political prisoner and got the shit beat out of her so badly by the guards she was confined to a wheel chair upon release. Unlike most Conservatives she actually stood her ground and got the fuck beat out of her. Most cuckservatives fucking flee the country or disappear when shit gets real.

>I don't know what words mean

Churchill would shill for the EU and Israel.

We stand with France

Yes she suffered a lot. But she is as rotten as the others... Ukraine's elites are a disaster and that's a tragedy for the country, a pray for foreign nations, European countries and Russia alike.

Tymoshenko is the definition of cuckservative, piss off you tard.

For Israel, like others... For the EU, I don't think so. Look at Boris Johnson, he is maybe a simpler version of him (ahem) but he has some of that grit. He will be probably the next PM.

This cunt needs to learn how to speak English better.

Why?

There were times I could hardly understand her. I still clapped though.

Someone from France won't have perfect English

viva la france
america STRONK

Thanks brother. We need your help against the EU led by the Germans. Make Brexit a success and that will piss off them. Merkel doesn't want anything buf the status quo abd the euro is killing us all.

That was a good speech. Make France great again.

belle femme

??????????

Yulia looks absolutely amazing considered she is 57 years old

She’s a lying hag.

Too Marion prefers Black bulls with monster size cocks.

Fun story.

She is the daughter of a Mossad agent (Roger Auque) who cucked her mother's husband and then had the cuck raise her fully aware she wasn't his child.
Her aunt is a dyke officially engaged to a Jew and a very strong Zionist herself.
Her grandfather was an extremely shady former mafiosi who had been hired in the past as a mercenary for french deep state's covert missions.
Google it.

Literally everything Sup Forums memes about.

She's a kike, retard

kek. I killed the thread. Don't fall for the alt-lite and controlled opposition kids.

The OAS was based though

Mama

What a QT wow.

The most she probably is involved with english is by listenining to music and what she learned in grade school.

She gave a great speech in a 2nd language she probably never uses

Hardly. Israel was in complete control of France's and Germany's secret services outside of De Gaulle's short reign.
They even had an official department with access to the highest levels of classified information.

>Born in my town.

this

It's cringe as fuck from a french pov. Had trouble watching the whole thing.

That was a great speech desu

>I still clapped though
God bless you

I think your feeling of cringe is coming from a place of insecurity. I like her accent. Though it was difficult to understand a few times but I can't blame her for not having perfect English.

Ya shiting me, French chicks with that accent sound sexy af,
I'd cut my left ball off to have cutie French gf

That speech was low energy and weak, this is why women aren't meant to lead nations faggots, also Marcron is already declared himself emperor of France.

>I hate the left and the right, they're all the same, maaaaaaaaan

Grow up, faggot.

Dats?

Are we posting hot right-wing female politicians?

Wouldn't do you much good. Two balls are clearly not enough for the typical Englishman to be a man, and you think you can manage with one?

>mai kuntree france, wuzze zie furzt kuntree to rekognyze amerika
lel nope
i like her but
had to stop there.

It was smoking hot when she proved her hair was real by unbraiding it.

Fucking leaf , don't make me phone the police and have myself done for been racist

i get where youre coming from, but shes pushing nationalism in a much needed way among normies

Don't you speak English in England? What does this mean?

>He doesn't naturally distrut anything ending in pac.

shows some sympathy he's obviously a Scotsperson

history.state.gov/about/faq/first-to-recognize-US

france best nation

Holy shit what a terrible accent, French is a disgusting language

>Germany talking about disgusting languages

>February 6, 1778 France
>December, 1777 Morocco
dont be a nigger
USA was declared as sovereign nation by Morocco in a trade treaty made between Morocco and other notions In December 1777

>2/10 would not bang

Can we have a discussion with you calling people names?

>>Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship- >>Signed 28 June 1786, 15 July 1786

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Alliance_(1778)

she looks much worse now. I'm not downloading a picture of her but look her up. Also fuck that cunt shes backstabbing bitch

Here's more proof with an academic source (Yale)

avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1786t.asp

>>Treaty of Peace and Friendship, with additional article; also Ship-Signals Agreement. The treaty was sealed at Morocco with the seal of the Emperor of Morocco June 23, 1786 (25 Shaban, A. H. 1200), and delivered to Thomas Barclay, American Agent, June 28, 1786 (1 Ramadan, A. H. 1200). Original in Arabic. The additional article was signed and sealed at Morocco on behalf of Morocco July 15, 1786

At least I deserve an apology from you for the name calling

Damn good speech

Me Gusta

Maybe so, but here at least one side won't actively send you death threats for saying the wrong things.

she will never not be perfect

She is full-blown kike shill. Ukrainian nationalists are strongly against her. Don't fall for it.

cuckservatives are retarded . they are sucking big jewish cock a lot .

Really? Whole Slavic world calls you somewhere around the lines of "Niemci" which originates from the word "němý" which means "mute". It is because our good ancestors would rather liked you mute than to listen to these gargling sounds occasionally cut through with the inhumanly sharp S and R.

Not that French is much better and French are even worse faggots than you, but at least her English sounds better to me than someone with the German accent.