Vatican Miracle Examiner

This is a wholesome Christian anime for wholesome Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

bevelle.tumblr.com/post/164579284224/small-satans-judgment-translation
promo.kadokawa.co.jp/vatican/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aside from the ridiculous number of satanists, Jewish spies, rogue saints, violence and attempts at homo-eroticism, it is a somewhat realistic portrayal of Catholic clergy having their faith shaken on their mission.

Heavenly Father, we thank You for this new episode. Please remember to protect Snek in the afterlife since one of your servants just wasn't able to understand that it was just trying to be friendly. That is all for now, God, please take care. Amen!

“In the middle of the room, other than Archbishop Saul, was a young, handsome Japanese man. His name was Hiraga Josef Kou. Roberto’s close friend.
His body was slender and dainty like a young woman’s. His fair Japanese skin and straight black hair were exotic. His large, almond-shaped eyes were covered by his long eyelashes, and the bridge of his nose was high and thin. His lips were unexpectedly sexy and sensual.
Roberto loved Hiraga as if he were the most beautiful work of art.
When Roberto looked at Hiraga’s face he felt his tension ease, and with a soft smile, he walked to Hiraga’s side.”

The novels sound fun. Apparently in the book Hiraga not only sucks snake venom he also decides feeding Roberto water with his mouth is necessary Damn it, anime. Why did you cut that.

Bless snake.

Why are this Vaticanime's BD going to be so expensive? 16,000 yen each volume.

>This is a wholesome CATHOLIC anime for wholesome CATHOLICS.
I fixed that for you. You can pay me by praying the rosary before going to bed.
There can't be -right- without -wrong-, user.
Did Snek die?

Will snake be relevant to our miracle today?

>666
You're going to need to share proof of your degenerate clains, otherwise all signs point to you lying and therefore will suffer a painful death soon.

>thought this was going to be shit
>its actually kind of great

MIRACLE
I
R
A
C
L
E

>Apparently in the book Hiraga not only sucks snake venom he also decides feeding Roberto water with his mouth is necessary Damn it, anime. Why did you cut that.
But Satan, that's pretty gay.

*claims

It is kinda shit though

bevelle.tumblr.com/post/164579284224/small-satans-judgment-translation

The mouth to mouth was Japanese twitter reactions mostly.

>15,984 JPY
>Limited Edition / Runtime: Main Content Approx. 100 min. / Included Episodes: Episode 1-4
>Bonus:
>Newly written novel by original author Rin Fujiki
>Event ticket priority sales application form (noon show)
>Newly illustrated 3-sided box by character original designer, THORES Shibamoto
>Newly illustrated digipak by character designer, Kazunori Iwakura
>Special booklet
>Textless OP/Textless ED
Wow, much bonus, such holy, very miracle.

>15,984 JPY
>Limited Edition / Runtime: Main Content Approx. 100 min. / Included Episodes: Episode 5-8
>Bonus:
>Newly written comic by comic artist Anju Hino
>Event ticket priority sales application form (evening show)
>Newly illustrated 3-sided box by character original designer, THORES Shibamoto
>Newly illustrated digipak by character designer, Kazunori Iwakura
>Special booklet
>PV
How do they justify having such exorbitant prices? I guess at least the covers are kinda cool. I like the teal + silver / slate colour combination.

The ridiculous dumb shit and the nice music were not enough for me to retain watching this.
Frozen hitler really does top the cake though.

>Today episode of this and Made in Abyss is still not out on Amazon
I wonder if it's Amazon or Sentai fault.

>here is an image of the page because if someone else told me this was actually in the novels, i wouldn’t believe them.
God damn it, we need confirmation that this is properly translated and not just propaganda, stat! If this is true then I'll need to be put in suicide watch.

Sentai Filmworks is afaik very diligent, so by default I'll assume it's Amazon's fault.

There's nothing gay about thinking your buddy's lips are sexy and that he is a work of art, user. This is an anime aimed solely at manly men with deep Catholic faith.

>it's late
>again

>tfw watched one episode and stopped at the start of the season
>blitzed through the rest in one sitting just now
How much funposting about cryohitler and Zion's Voice did I miss?
Was the 1000 wishes' guy telling the truth?

>How much funposting about cryohitler and Zion's Voice did I miss?
A lot.
>Was the 1000 wishes' guy telling the truth?
Unknown. It hasn't been mentioned again.

My moon is limited but this does mean 'sexy'

>There can't be -right- without -wrong-, user

Yes there can, what are you talking about?

Religion's purpose is both to control, and provide a path for proper behaviour (or, perhaps, behaviour suited for the goals of the inventor). For behaviour to be changed or chastised, there must be a distinction between what the system dictates being what is right and what is wrong. In this case "satanists, Jewish spies, rogue saints, violence and attempts at homo-eroticism" are the wrong.

it's up!

Worry not, user. I already asked for pious e-quaintances to help me out translating that picture.

It's okay man, Roberto thinks Hiraga is sexy. This is normal priest behavior.

Downloading!

>Event ticket priority sales application form (noon show)
So there'll be an event? Is there any more info?

Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

I thought the same thing when I posted those two, but I honestly have no clue.

Uh-oh, looks like we're having troubles in paradise. Someone's forgetting their daily prayers.

I know what "right" and "wrong" mean. I'm saying that the claim "right can't exist without wrong" is fallacious. Evil is a privation of good. If good is ubiquitous, then there is no evil. Good can exist without evil. The reverse is not true. Because evil is the absence of good, it is only distinguishable through its relation to good. If there is no good, there is no evil, because there is no way to measure the absence of something that doesn't exist.

To analogize, darkness is a privation of light. We only "see" darkness insofar as we see where light is -not-. If there was no light at all, we wouldn't know that there was something missing, and so darkness would not "exist" in the sense that we could identify or measure it. However, if light were ubiquitous, we would be able to see it everywhere, and so it would be identifiable and measurable, despite there being no absence of it.

In other words, evil, like darkness, is not a "thing". It is the absence of a thing. The fact that they "exist", in the sense that they are observable, is not in dispute. My point is that they don't actually have to exist. In other words, light is not contingent upon darkness for its existence, nor good on evil.

HIRAGA NO

OH SHIT HE'S PISSED

Where the fuck is this from? Have I been reading the wrong book?

If you're confused due to the usage of "Psalm" but it's not referring to the biblical Book of Psalms. (((Goldstein))) (or maybe John) named it that way most likely for marketing value.

Oh, right. It makes sense now. Thanks user.

Press F to pay respects

what a good boy

Faith on Roberto Status: Restored.

>Sup Forums was right again.

I love this anime

PUCCINI, NO!

PUCCINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

This anime just never stops delivering.

Will you find in it your heart to forgive this old priest Sup Forums?

Damn it, Puccini! Enough!

Why is this anime so fresh?

>the goy knows
SHUT IT DOWN
I don't know, it's literally a miracle.

What a tweest

The tag of this anime should be "The plot never stops thickening".

>monkey microbes
>turn you into rubber
Was this an esoteric reference to One Piece?

Oh, shit.

So, was it Antifa, Sup Forums?

>doesn't include anime themed holy bible
>heresy/10

>>Pic Related
Oh, come on!
It was the alt-vatican.

Shoot, forgot to put under spoiler. My bad.

>Roberto, watch out for snakes!
>Y-you too.

So, where is Father Julia? Who is the "doppelganger"? Who was playing with the crayons and blocks?
>tfw speculation-user is better at prophecies than that damned Puccini.

So Julia had a probably autistic twin that got killed instead of he himself?

I'm confused as to why they didn't elaborate on the issue. They didn't show anything more, just left it dangling there. Maybe it will play a part later on and they can't reveal more so they will include it as a flashback?

I mean Julia's definitely going to be the antagonist of the next big case too

They didn't explain everything because they want you to

Buy
The
Novels

Makes sense, now that I think about it. Otherwise, he wouldn't be in all the promotional material.
Do they though? The anime is so different in tone, apparently, that it boggles me to whom they were marketing it towards.

Do you think all the cases will remain open ended, user?

I am surprised by this show every week so I have absolutely no idea. I really want to read the novels now but I know they'll never get translated.

that ending dialogue though, why is Hiraga still thirsting for Julia...

Don't lose faith. Maybe after it finishes airing + the OVA, it might become a cult classic of sorts, and that will spark interest in the manga and the LNs. Time will tell.

Also,
>promo.kadokawa.co.jp/vatican/
>Description of FBIman:
>FBI agent. He and Hiraga & Roberto are in close contact with former people, and cooperate and chase Julia. (Google translated)
I guess that confirms Julia is the big bad.

The author is referencing Oscar Wilde, you losers.

>161529397
>3d
>normie meme
>>/r/eddit

I decided to look around and found this:
>2018年2月11日(日)に「バチカン奇跡調査官」ファンイベントの開催が決定!
>On Sunday, February 11, 2018, "Vatican miracle investigator" fan event was decided to be held!
>Venue: Yokosuka City Cultural Center Great Hall
>Cast: Hiraga, Roberto, Lauren, Bill, Julia, lil' Hiraga.

>Lauren, here is your monkey

Nice! Thank you user!

Secret societies for everyone! This show just keeps on giving. Though it's a shame the big oil was left as kind of an afterthought.

To be honest, this ended rather quickly and a bit unsatisfactory.

Mystery #1
>Nazi war criminals
>Cryogenically frozen Hitler
>Hitler's bastard child
>Literally a Hitler cult
>Insider trading
>Misuse of Vatican funds
>Skeletons popping out of bushes

Mystery #2:
>Some people get murdered
>They wanted oil or something
>Also monkey magic?

>emoticon
Lurk more before posting retard.

Rate my collection.

>emoticon
It's called kaomoji, you vitriolic sad person.

Well we did fear that it would peak with hitler. Though you missed Roberto's personal murder tragedy? Wouldn't that count?

Roberto's personal murder tragedy was not more interesting than the monkey magic.
And yeah they should have saved the hitler mystery for last.

God, the names are so nonsensical in this anime.
It's BrUno, not BrOno. Like Bort and Bart.

Is it yours though?
And the not-Julia, and the crayons, and the baby.

>not understanding it's for "Bro"
As in... "I killed your mom, bro".

Can you call your son bro?

Puccini is such a funny-sounding name.

Isn't that a kind of pasta?

Maybe his wife was also his mother? Let's be honest, in this anime, it wouldn't be -that- unlikely.
I don't know. Maybe you're thinking of fettucini?

I think you mean fettucine.

>fettucini
>fettucine
Ribbon pasta, yes.

Please tell me he's the last descendant of Jesus christ, kept alive through thousands of year of rigorous incest.

So what happened to father Julia?

Finish watching. Those marks belong to [reveal after finishing] the fake dead Father Julia.

I wonder if the secret twin was replacing Julia regularly or conveniently just this once.