Will there ever be a state of society where we can just chill and eat our schnitzels and potatoe salads in peace...

Will there ever be a state of society where we can just chill and eat our schnitzels and potatoe salads in peace without terrorism and hatred?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zcngar77g6I?t=419
schneider-weisse.de/en/node/15
m.youtube.com/results?q=george groves vs chris eubank jr highlights&sm=1
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua_v4BA3qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, there can be.
Let's make it real. You know what must be done.

Pussy

Once all the Jews are gone, yes

dude you have a higher chance of dying from a falling flower pot than from a terrorist attack. no need to worry about "terrorism".

I don’t want to get fat, just eat my schnitzel in peace.

But I worry. I hate the idea of being shot by a Islamic terrorist.

There are 3 things I miss about Germany. Krombacher, Schnitzel and German pussy. Fix your shit krauts so that I may return some day.

>our schnitzel

>Krombacher

It's alright for a Pils, but there are better beers out there. Try pic related when you get the chance.

youtu.be/zcngar77g6I?t=419

Also, this one.

What do you mean with “our schnitzel”? It is German to the core.

No, you have to get used to goat and hummus.

It's Austrian you stupid nigger

>It's Austrian you stupid nigger

Schnitzel is the Mozart of meals and, therefore, German.

Great argument.

Abandon thread boys, OP is 11.

That isn’t me, stupid.

Ayinger is good beer. Also Weihenstephaner and augustiner.

>Great argument.

OP here, thanks for the kind words!

don't worry
you'll get ran over by a car 16thousand times before that happens

Ever tried Schneider Weisse?

Yeah. It's ok, little too tart for me.

They have like a million different beers, some of which are really excellent, you should try them out if you get the chance.

schneider-weisse.de/en/node/15

It will never happen in a multicultural society. In those societies the different ethnic and racial groups are constantly clashing and trying to gain the upper-hand over each other. A constant battle for resources, sometimes those resources are just political power, others it is the land itself. Even here in Spain we have clashes between Castillians, Catalans and Basques for minor differences yet we think we can start importing millions of muslims and people from the other side of the planet and believe we can create a multicultural paradise. It's so fucking tiresome, when will people learn?

I'll goto their spots or gardens when I go to Munich for Oktoberfest. Usually go every year. I usually spend all my time at paulaner though.

I'm usually at Bräurosl or the Hacker tent, meet me there this year

>Wienerschnitzel
>Wiener
>Wien

cultural appropriation

you Hitler wetdreamer

Then I guess hamburgers can no longer be considered a part of American culture.

Sorry, burgers.

i just want to order a strudel and put out my cigarette in it

Not a Hacker fan actually. Too... metallic tasting or something.

But Bräurosl I go there for a slower mood, the chicken, and awesome potato salad.

I see you have brutally rejected my attempt at contactfagging.

Ignore the tears that are streaming down my face. I am used to it. Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

White people don't know how to cook. White people don't know how to properly spice their food either.

well in the case of the UK, first you'd have to

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

then deport/concentration camp (labour to death or just kill, whatevs) all dark skinned and eastern european immigrants.
close down all air travel (that's right, holidays in skegness for everyone now that spain is off limits), recall the army and close the borders.
navy on coastal patrol.
TNT the eurotunnel.

traitorous government hanged etc - might as well just wipe out all the main parties as they are basically the same at this point.

current monarchy should step down but be left to live out their lives as nobles/whatever.
the true king of england should return to claim his birthright, literally paid for in blood by his ancestors.
he will have... "powers". pagan magicka shit.

then FINALLY the English, Irish, Scots and Wellisk can get back to fighting each other properly without all this globalist distraction.

then the four races of these sacred isles shall ascend and leave this plane forever.

like the dwemer leaving Vvardenfell yet more epic because can you imagine what the world is going to be like when the British (Eng, Ire, Sco, Welllllllllllllllllllsh) are completely gone??
lmao

Never mind that European cuisine is the standard that all other food is measured against, right.

oh i forgot to add

SHUT DOWN ALL STATE EDUCATION AND STATE UNIVERSITIES POSTE HASTE.

/!\ ONLY GRAMMAR AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS ALLOWED /!\ PRO ZONE ALERT /!\ RETURN TO ROOTS /!\

I once worked at a restaurant in Arkansas whose thing was these giant chicken fried steaks like in the pic. It started out the size of a normal piece of tenderized steak just like any other. It was just battered and re-battered and mashed until it was this big. More bread than anything.

paleo diet niga. we wuz neanderthals.
who needs flavour when we busy making civilizations.

Wait, is this schnitzel in the form of Austria?

Yes op is a mildly kekworthy troll

>Austria

No such thing. The correct term is "Lower Lower Bavaria".

Österreich ist deutsch

>Pussy

I am not well versed in German-Austrian relations, so I'll just take your word for it.

Y'all look the same to us, but Austrians sound funny.

>Austrians sound funny

It does, but one day we will teach them and the Swiss how to speak proper German.

I don't know maybe you should ruin europe a fourth time and find out

>so that I may return some day.

fuck off we're full

oh this thread is now about schnitzels.

cool, carry on

>Y'all look the same to us, but Austrians sound funny.

it sounds fucking retarded but then again most german slang and dialect does.

Sorry Hans the oligarchs want those Saudi Arabian and Gulf State "donations", "gifts" & lucrative deals. Even if it means forcing illegal immigrants into their own countries but not their *neigbourhoods*. Slave labour, social unrest and geopolitical pressure seem to be a "small" price to pay. Vote them out, expose them and prosecute them like Iceland did and place competant and diligent people.

*Blocks your path*

Fuck that. Germans should emigrate en masse to western Canada. You guys would fit in plus you would be able to add to the culture. You guys are smart, responsible, mechanically apt, technologically apt, punctual, and work in a professional manner. Plus you enjoy your privacy. Fuck Trudeau and fuck Quebec, come home German man, we love you. The fucking jews and niggers fuck up everything.

it's called living in reality, without that faggot shit like
>seasoning
that's woman shit, when it comes down to it and you need to kill in the wild you're not going to have seasoning, just get that nutrition to survive and see the next day.

just offer to suck their dicks. it's your only hope

Warm potato salad, I hope...

lol

I want to fuck that schnitzel!

Seasoning is often used by people that don't know how to cook because it's easier to add flavours that way.

To me, the perfect steak should be seasoned with salt, pepper and a bit of olive oil. Period.

m.youtube.com/results?q=george groves vs chris eubank jr highlights&sm=1
TAKE PRIDE ANGLO MAN
WHITE BOIS ARE PRETTY TOUGH

worst meme ever.

i sure hope so, one day

Don't forget the sauerkraut!

Damm I am craving German food right now. I prefer herring salad tho. Potatoes r good fried. And vicewurst mmmm.

Based Weißwurst, Bretzel, and sweet mustard are superior desu.

german food
>battered fried meat
>pickled cabbage
>sausage
>potatoes

lmfao

>dude you have a higher chance of dying from a falling flower pot than from a terrorist attack. no need to worry about "terrorism".

in our country...

i don't think over 12 people died from flying pots in berlin or even whole germany since 2015

Enjoy your fucking schnitzel with sauce you fucking cultureless prussian mohammed

Goddammit I need to go home...

Thinking of renewing my passport and moving to Bavaria or tirole.

I'm tired of this multicultural-shithole. We have no culture at all, no food,no language, no religion, no customs or anything. The only thing we share is capitalist enterprise. It makes me depressed...

t.chang

I mean at least afd is a thing, at least there is some pushback.

In Canada I can't vote for anyone. Noone has my interests. The conservatives are just multinational corporation supporting sjws.

american food
> shit
> oh fuck this smells like ass
> run, Nick got an ar-15!
> syrup!

lmfao

Overpowering the taste of food with seasoning is a bad cook's mistake, but that doesn't mean al seasoning is bad. On chicken especially, a few spices and herbs can go a long way without covering the taste of the meat.
I do agree about the steak, though I'd use herb butter instead of olive oil

I hope so man. I visited Germany on a school exchange in 2015. I was in Rheinland-Pfalz. It was beautiful. I felt healthier eating German food and there were no nigs. Lots of Turks in the larger cities though.

literally every day in Latvia.

Schnitzel is haram, user. You better get ready to kiss that goodbye once you're a caliphate.

>salt, pepper
Mah nigga
>olive oil
Do you put it on a charcoal grill or propane or frying pan? Strictly charcoal here so not sure how that would work.

Pls respond

at the end after it's cooked a small bit of high quality olive oil.
When I say high i don't the shit from the supermarket

That looks like Plachutta in Vienna.
Can recommend, those are 10/10.

You don't add much of it, just a few drops on every side and spread it with a silicone brush about 30min before grilling it.
It has no effect on the "grilling" even if you use charcoal but will add a lot of taste and make sure you can turn your steak at any time with very low stickiness to the grill.
I agree with this user Use som really high quality olive oil, if you use the usual flavored motor oil they sell as olive oil you ruin your steak.

Pan.

If the meat piece is a "clean" cut with few fat infiltrations then I'd season the steak rubbing it in olive oil and then throwing it in a smoking hot iron cast pan.

Also sometimes I use enriched salt like rosmary salt

>pic related

Milanese veal escalope is best escalope.
I support this Italian blocking the schnitzel path.
I recommend aspargus soup as a starter. Side dish can be fresh pastas with parmesan.

> at the end after it's cooked a small bit of high quality olive oil.

Food is never cooked in olive oil you cultural swine.

>tfw there are more places selling kebab doner than schnitzel in Austria

you guys had a good run

That's "tagliata di manzo" in Italian, if I'm not wrong in English it can be translated as "flank steak".

Spain disagrees with you.

>mfw

that's literally because they no money for sunflower oil..

That would require that all Germanic people are unified and i don't really think we quiet want to be incorperated into something with Germany at the moment, last time the entrance fee was way too expensive for what we got in return.

There are two main differences between a Cotoletta alla Milanese (we have also other Cotolette depending on the region/tradition) and Schnitzel.

The first one is simple: the Cotoletta has the bone.

The second one is subtle: the original Cotoletta is deep fried in the butter and NOT in the oil.

---

If you are in Milano and you like this dish, you really need to order an "Orecchia di elefante" (trad. "Elephant ear"). Pic related explains the name.

Also another tip is:
A large part of your steak is water and blood that you just boiled. So after grilling your steak let it rest covered in tinfoil for at least 5min before eating it...
That way the liquids get back into their place giving you much more taste and less of a massacre on your plate after your first cut.

>come home German man, we love you

It's a date

Have another picture than I'm done cotoletta posting because fuck me I'm hungry now.

>So after grilling your steak let it rest covered in tinfoil for at least 5min before eating it...

Not in tinfoil, that will only make it go soggy. Let it rest uncovered for 5 minutes on a wooden board at room temperature.

I'm a muslim. can I come ?

I agree.
You just put the tinfoil over it to keep the temp at around 60°C. Don't wrap it up.

Nee mohammed en nou opkankeren naar je zand bak met je kut neck tasje.

I was going to say that doesn't look like a very high quality steak but it still looks pretty good.

Would eat/10

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua_v4BA3qM

Also, you should salt your steaks hours before grilling it, better yet overnight.

I fucking love America

>potatoe salad
Nigger where are the spaetzles, Spezi, and curry sauce? Dope looking schnitzel though, bruder.