Michael Savage had just asked the hacker known as Sup Forums to find out which medications the Cruz missile was taking

Michael Savage had just asked the hacker known as Sup Forums to find out which medications the Cruz missile was taking.

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

Sup Forums plz

Was just about to post about this. I would bet my net worth he was on anti-depressants.

Should this become a Fürher thread?

He also wants Sup Forums to call in.

You'll never get that info. Besides, if Savage wants to talk about the shooting, he should be talking about this:

>“Someone could have approached a faculty member, a guidance counselor, a teacher and said, ‘This kid gets bullied a lot, someone should do something,’ ” said student Manolo Alvarez, 17, who had history class with Cruz. “I regret definitely not saying anything.”

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

Maybe he'll have to stones to bring up the fact that the kids attacking the 2nd amendment were complicit in the bullying of an orphan to the point where he snapped. Maybe he can ask them to take some responsibility for what happened since they don't seem to have any interest in doing it themselves. That'd be great.

>checked
>keked

He may be lurking right now. It is a commercial break

Checked.

Good point. Call in. just tell them you are Sup Forums and you can get on the air.

Dis gonna be epic

He may not be aware of this yet.

troll his neocon zionist jewish ass hard

Never. I am user. I will remain as such.

I don't know if Sup Forums will make it past the call screener.

>Cruz missile
CEASE and DESIST from using this "nickname". THANK YOU.

I don't know how he wouldn't be aware of it. It's the biggest plot hole in the entire narrative outside of the stink coming from the shooting itself.

From another user:

>apologize

Right after they apologize for bullying an orphan so brutally, he snapped and shot up a school. Then, when it was over, they not only avoided taking even a shred of responsibility, they took some nice group pictures and wound up shilling their lib agenda on their favorite news stations as often as humanly possible. Apologize?

If those shilldren pushed an anti-bullying campaign with even half the effort they've exerted in attacking our constitutional rights, Cruz would have never shot up the school in the first place. They're drenched in the blood of children, laughing in group pictures as they surf the dead bodies of 17 kids to fame and they have the audacity to curse out my president?

You know what? I changed my mind. We're way past apologies.
and again from another user:

I just want to see how they react to the bullying angle. Miami Herald article quotes and all. I want someone to ask them why they're not taking any responsibility for what happened, why they're pushing so hard for such extreme remedies when the cause of the event wasn't mental illness, assault rifles or racism. He shot up that school because they broke him. Insult to injury is that not only were they silent as he was being broken, they refuse to acknowledge it even now. It's disgusting. Truly.

Pretty sure this kid was one of those really screwed up Russian babies sent here for adoption. Sooo many of those kids had moms taking drugs and drinking through their pregnancies. Just look at his face. He has Slavic features, and there are several signs of fetal alcohol syndrome. His behavior lines up with it, too - learning disabilities, mood swings, depression...

>trash him for being an orphan
>make fun of his looks
And even now, people can't help but to bully the kid. Unreal. I appreciate you illustrating my point though.

>making non-accusatory observations is literally bullying somebody who isn't even here

You are a tremendous faggot.

Checked, but you're still a pisspoor shill.