David Hogg’s Instagram Photos//

>Listen I spent hours pouring through this guys twitter and instagram. Take a look (pic related) I went through every single photo, every single comment, read every single caption on instagram. I’ll share a few more interesting things I found, but this photo is the ONLY photo that has any sort of caption like this. Every other photo has hashtags galore or something that makes sense to fit the picture. I don’t know what to make of it but it’s a picture of the school. I don’t know what it means or if it even matters, but this guy and his family are not your average people. It’s blatantly obvious. Things like this are so obvious now and I don’t understand how the public doesn’t see it as clearly as I do.
>Wake up fuckers. Cmon.
>Instagram @d_m_h_photography
Also @Parkland_Air

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyteachers.com/ashley-sampson/3828383-t
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7zdbu9/dear_fbi_the_evidence_that_proved_the_uranium_one/
flagsusa.com/flag-retirement/
youtube.com/watch?v=pCRqu-Elr3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number
justice.gov/usao-ma/file/846256/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was interesting too.
Was he on AF1 w/ Dad?

Poring.

I think he burned our flag.

Why is there a Fibonacci sequence?

Thanks prick. Why do people get so caught up in pointing out spelling errors? Your dick is bigger I promise man.

Forgot pic.

>28 terms

This.

A 14 year old wrote this.

>yet you can't blame the government

but he does

Oh look he has guns.

Bump.

Nice finds OP. Thanks for digging in Hogg shit, before it's scrubbed forever.

Archive this exact post, I really hope someone cracks this code and it turns out to be something nefarious.

focal point is on that pair of students

Send this one to INFOWARS. If more normies learn Gog Hogg "retired" the US flag, they'll take a more skeptical look at he and his smiley.

>Burning your own country's flag
Why isn't that considered treason?

Tweet this to
@rambobiggs
@radomysisky
@new_engine
@realalexjones
@anncoulter

Burning the flag in the manner that he did in the photo is perfectly acceptable. It's ceremonial and he even uses the term "retire." Nothing to see here. Move on. Instead of focusing on the flag retirement, focus on why Ashley Sampson disappeared.

HOGG IS ZOGG

24 hours prior to shooting

You are supposed to burn your flag after it needs replacing you idiot.

many grammatical errors, no punctuation, >To,some times, u, the, there, health care, ect, u, your self, sumatriptan(?), peace, u, u, gahdia(?), won

search sumatriptan and gahdia

That's the proper way to retire a flag so it isn't misused later or displayed when damaged

That's what you do with a flag when it's worn or touched the ground or some shit. If it has a #bsa hashtag, he probably did it with a scout troop.

>focus on why Ashley Sampson disappeared
This 100%. Why does Sampson have reviews from students dating back to 2014 theorizing she's a "secret agent" and working for the US government?

Also, thanks for clarification on burning flag pic. I revert my statement.

>can't blame government or parents or bad health
>The only thing you can blame is humanity
>Implying all these aren't de facto part of humanity

The fuck?

Or kids nowadays literally brainwashed to see the government as something above humanity?

Is that what that is? Interesting. Research time.

Idiots this is just one of those iq test questions where you add two numbers then you add the sum to the last number. Don't believe me then get a calculator.

Thanks for the explanation user

Maybe if this fuck face actually "stopped the bullying" the kids wouldn't have shot up the school

It's one of only two approved methods of flag disposal for old flags.

The other is a literal burial with words spoken over the grave.

Kid just hung out on tarmacs w dad his whole childhood.

>Ashley Sampson
who? can you fill me in?

>has taken an iq test
>doesn't know what the pattern is called
haha brainlet

Its called the Fibonacci sequence, and it has a lot more significance than just being a question on some test.

Last one.

Ashley Sampson was a teacher at the school. Her info was literally removed from the school site last night. There was a dead body of a black female in a photograph; however, none of the 17 victims were black. Reviews of Sampson date back to 2014 saying things such as, "she's mysterious," and "I think she's a secret agent." I don't have the link, but someone around here does. It's too weird to be a coincidence.

Can anyone identify them?

Yup.

one of the side-effects of getting buggered at that age is increased smarts.. oh, and also dissociation

dis Liddle Hoggie

that is interesting, thanks

he didn't stop the bullying so good

Furthermore, video footage was release of gmen carrying a large bag being carried by two men. Bag was too big for anything other than a bunch of rifles or a body. Considering that it took two men to carry it, I'm learning more toward the body side. They put it into the back of a white pickup truck. Which was odd since everyone arrived in black SUVs

Lil fag forgot the zero at the beginning of that sequence.
>invalid!

Sounds like he used it in the context of "good samaritan", but sumatriptan is a medicine for cluster headaches. Autocorrect maybe? Does a phone sutocorrect to a technical name for a drug?

Gahdia is either a village in India or the lead vocals to a band called "Young the Giant".

I've never seen it used with a 0. The 0 is usually implied.

>ratemyteachers.com/ashley-sampson/3828383-t

Thanks, user

This seems more appropriate that desecration

what the fuck, i've never seen teacher reviews anything like that. How does one "act" like a secret agent?

referencing the golden ratio which is used by artists
it doesn't apply to his photo though
evidence that he's retarded, yes
evidence of sinister jew plots, no

Thanks for this

Do they do this shit on purpose knowing people will find it and think it's too weird to be believable?

This kind of goody-twoshoes faggotry is what creates school shooters

fucking kek

well his dad is FBI

Why?

someone needs to shoop his face on there

As a teacher I can tell you
1. We know how that site works and we write fake reviews of ourselves and colleagues when we feel like it
2. High school kids are unironically actually retarded. No matter the level.
3. They are paranoid. They will mistake a gossipy teacher who finds out stuff about you ("so you went to junior prom with so-and-so who graduated 2 years ago, huh?") for something like a deep state spy.
3. They will settle quickly on a wrong answer like above.
4. They are all confused about what role and depth of authority actually exists or is realistic.

Its a simple mathematical sequence you brainlet

You guys do realize this is just the fibonacci sequence, so maybe he is talking about students fucking like rabbits?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7zdbu9/dear_fbi_the_evidence_that_proved_the_uranium_one/

Boy Scouts of America Troop 966
Flag Retirement = burning old flag in this manner.

flagsusa.com/flag-retirement/

Yeah ok. You’re right user. He’s completing his homework on instagram captions. Just brilliant.

I wonder what Holden Hicks is up to these days. Do you think he's still pursuing his childhood dream?

I hope so.

Yup. Got it. I posted multiple things and you and others want to focus on the already explained. That’s not my concern. Moving along now, come along.

Alot like Sup Forums if you put it all together like that...

In one of his reddit posts, he said he has dyslexia. sumatriptan is Samaritan, gahdia is Gandhi

think those 6's in the background of that paper resemble the pedo symbols from the declassified fbi doc?

His dad worked at the airport, right? Head of security or something.

Jew plot confirmed

Nigger you're not at all being logical or providing compelling evidence that Hogg was in on the shooting. You're starting with a conclusion and making bizarre attempts to explain how every piece of info you come across backs up your assertion.

That was exactly my first thought

He's president of the drone club at the school.

>taco bell manager

Jesus Christ this place is retarded sometimes.

>when they catch on to the platypus

youtube.com/watch?v=pCRqu-Elr3Q

Why hasn't Sup Forums figured out these numbers yet??

Jesus Christ you're a brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

Absolute dogshit pictures for having a DSLR. Also,

>my FBI dad

Fucking kek

Please tell me you're kidding. It's the fibonacci sequence in case you aren't

justice.gov/usao-ma/file/846256/download
Kevin R hogg was pulled from his post at LAX to participate in the evidence response team for Whitey "MKULTRA" Bulger's Arrest in 2010.

Well if this kids dad is FBI too then maybe he was mkultra'd?

Nope. You’re assuming too much. I posted info that is on his Instagram.
>starting with a conclusion
Please direct me to where I begin with a conclusion.
You glow, just so you know.

You all focus on the one thing that you figure out that I couldn’t. I was obviously never a Boy Scout so why don’t you go fuck off and make yourself useful.

Archive
>Archive
Archive
>Archive

Ran it through a gematria calculator every way and found nothing

Aside from the general facial structure they look totally different. Probably siblings or relatives.