Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul

Leave Cheerios to me!

Please don't use Nina for shitposting.

>anime adaptation of some stupid card game
>one of the best anime series of 2017

You can't make this shit up

This. I can't believe how good the animation and art is. Yet a well known and lived seinen manga like berserk gets a trash cg adaptation.

Well they basically made the card characters into Whores and Jobbers and replaced them with a better cast.

Gacha money isn't anything to sneeze at. Thank all the japs dumping their wallets into sleeves and precon legendaries.
>the card characters into Whores and Jobbers
And roadkill.

Genesis was nice. I can't say the same for VS.

Name a better series this season.

Ballroom, Made in Abyss.

Symphogear
Princess Principal

>Symphogay
>Testicleroom
>even remotely good

You failed.

You said better than BahaSoul, not good. Almost everything airing this season is better.

I guess the overall level is that weak.

>anime adaptation of mega popular card game
>one of the floppest anime series of 2017

You can't make this shit up

Not that user but I don't see what's wrong with baha soul. Its a fun series and adventure with neat animation and art. Although not as good as genesis.

>adventure
>17 episodes in the same location

Oh look, it's another retard that thinks sales=quality. I don't think Virgin Soul is the anime of the season or anything, and I'm honestly enjoying it less than I did Genesis. But It's still leagues above shit like Smartphone Isekai, Gamers, and any of the other usual LN garbage.

Whore Cerby is cute though

I've enjoyed the characters and the shit they get into so yeah I think it's a fun ride. I mean if your problem with it is something so trivial then I really don't get your opinion.

>sales=/=quality
I agree that irt's not mutually exclusive, but in this case it got no quality nor sales

Are you a Cheerios or Ninafag? I wonder if it's possible to hate those characters but enjoy the show.

Depends what you mean by quality. Writing wise it's at the level of those trash Light Novel adaptations, presentation wise it looks gorgeous most of the time. Imagine if this show had better writers and directors.

>no one ever questions Nina on her crush on King Hitler
>no one even finds weird that she wants to fuck the monster that ruined everyone else's lives
>no one calls her on her shit

Why it is always so hard to find some writers that better than LN level. Why people always focus on visuals but just make story piece of shit?

>Symphogay
>Not good

>everyone else's
No just Jeanne's and Kaisar's.
And the subhumans, but they earned that.
>no one calls her on her shit
I don't think anyone is even aware of it, aside from Favaro and possibly Jeanne.

>No just Jeanne's and Kaisar's.

You forget El.

Ballroom, Guru Guru.

>and the subhumans

And Favaro who lost several years of his life in jail but is fine with Nina wooing the guy who imprisoned him and tortured him.

Favaro actually did something to break the law though.
Let's be honest, he was going to end up in jail eventually.
>Torture
Where did it mention that?

What do you enjoy about the characters getting into shit exactly? Nina's retardation and bland, repetitive romance? Cheerios sitting on a chair and pretending he's a character? Kaisar constantly prostrating before everyone while pretending he has an ideal? Favaro being ulitized as mere background for Nina's shenanigans? Jeanne floundering somewhere on the sidelines? They took fun and likeable characters from the first season and profusely shat all over them.

Where the hell is PLOT, where the hell is sense of adventure or any kind of buildup toward a finale? This shit entirely revolves around Nina who still lacks an ounce of character growth. She's literally only there to fall in love with king hitler and be retarded about it.

Wanna say New Game, but turn out it has too much drama in S2.

So, Abyss & Ballroom.

>Favaro actually did something to break the law though.
What did he do? He was just going around and getting drunk when Charioce had him imprisoned for no reason. What "law" did he break?

>What "law" did he break?

Not sucking off Charioce.

No he didn't. He was just doing his job as a bounty hunter. The Onyx Knights had him dragged to the dungeon unconscious and had their way with him.

>Where did it mention that?
The bungee jumping, being thrown in the arena.

Hardly "adaptation" of the card game when the actul card game monsters (except Azazel) barely show up in place of random OCs. Seriously what the fuck

It fails on a basic writing level.

>when Charioce had him imprisoned for no reason.
It wasn't even Charioce. The guards just came by and picked him up after a tavern owner recognized him from a bounty, got him shit faced, and then called for them.
>What did he do?
Stole the doomsday device that could awaken Bahamut and rush delivered it to Beelzebub.
I guess Kaisar escaped guilt because they assumed he was simply chasing after Favaro trying to take Amira back.

>Chariocefags try that hard

Not an argument.

It's on. Gab is angsting over Sofiel. Jan is with Sofiel in the capitol. Something something red dragon is being searched in the capitol.

>Stole the doomsday device that could awaken Bahamut and rush delivered it to Beelzebub
Did you even watch Genesis? Jesus, take Charioce's dick out of your mouth.

Nina went to the ball with Ass. She doesn't wear the OP dress.

Cheerios has as much cancer as Onyx Bro.

I watched genesis, and that's literally all that everyone in the castle knew about it, which is also why Favaro had to fight through the knights and pretend to fight Kaisar in front of them.
Don't get sassy with me just because you forgot about what happened in S1.

so much time wasted on dumb dancing

Did you just happen forget the end of Genesis where Kasiar and Favaro are pardoned because they saved the fucking world and after everyone had realized that Gilles was the one pulling all the strings behind the King's actions? What a fucking retard. But what can I expect from a landwhale that loves such a badly written character and plot?

That's not why Favaro was apprehended dumbass. It was already resolved when Gilles was taken down and favaro helped to get Bahamut away.

>cheerios dumped Nina
kek

>Just kidding girl, I was pretending, I don't love you
This episode is cringeworthy and Twilight as fuck.

They are trying so hard to make me care about this shitty melodrama but the only thing I feel is glee at Nina's stupid ass.

Another garbage episode. Nice. What a fucking failure this series ended up being.

At least this time I'm laughing at Nina's melodrama.

Kill yourself Nina.

>Did you just happen forget the end of Genesis where Kasiar and Favaro are pardoned because they saved the fucking world
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Who the fuck was there to even pardon them? The king at the time was dead, and Cheerios had his little revolution shortly after that.

So can we all agree that only the first cour of this was good?

>Cheerios had his little revolution shortly after that.
5 years after Genesis.

Can I drop this now?

Jeanne vs Azazel next episode. Hopefully it will be good.

>the only good part is the last 10 seconds
At least Azazel and Jeanne have finally met but the episode was worhtles and nothing was achieved.

Yes.

I'm not sure about this but I enjoyed Nina better when she wasn't in love.

well
next week is gonna be good
r-right?

endcard?

>vs
they have no reason to fight

Will they fight or fuck is the real question?

This pretty much. The shoehorned romance killed this series. It should have just stayed an adventure series. I don't know how you can have such a good premise and fuck it up this badly.

MY DESTINY

>Will they fight or fuck is the real question?
>fuck
The spirit of Michael won't allow that.

Utter fail at incorporating that shitty romance plot into the overall plot. Every goddamn time there's cheerios/nina detour everything comes to a halt.

>not fighting the older guy your underage son wants to be fucked by
A mom must protect her son's purity.

Doesn't Jeanne already know that Azazel was taking care of her son? They don't have any reason to fight, nor do they have any reason to fuck. She'll probably just begrudgingly thank him and he'll just be tsundere about it.

So did Charioce love Nina or was it truly all a ruse? Not that I care. ;_;

Manaria Friends cast is going to be in the new Granblue event

Azazel needs something to do I guess

What about the plan? They got his bracelet or what?

It's obviously a ruse so the writer can prove Cheetos is a good person. Boring.

rest in peace manaria friends

And he didn't even mean it! Which means we're in for another round of cringewortly melodrama and "I really do love you Nina!" bullshit. Just let it end.

Personally I'm disappointed in his lack of interaction with Kaisar after all the shit leading up to them finally fighting for the same side.
Or at least Kaisar trying to talk to El Mugaro again and Azazel getting mad about it.

>Who the fuck was there to even pardon them?
The newly coronated king, the one that Cheerios killed.

I agree, it's criminally underrated.

This, Didn't the director say something about them supporting each other? All he's done is tell Kaisar to fuck off. I can't believe how bad Virign Soul turned out to be after such a promising start.

I hope the full weight what Nina's done crushes her to the core. They said ep 20 would be dark didn't they. Someone might get killed. It wouldn't be the first time when Nina's betrayal hurt her friends but if she has a full realisation it's her fault then it'll be worth it.

She did not care for her boytoy to torture children so I doubt a murder or two will change anything.

It'd be nice if she got a reality check. But let's be honest, that's not going to happen. She's probably going to spend the next two episode crying about how she still loves him.

>She'll probably just begrudgingly thank him and he'll just be tsundere about it.
And it's still going to be miles above the shit we got today.

Art is nice and nina is cute, but the shitty story and cucking is trash

Don't forget they canned the only anime project that was actually intended as an adaptation of one of the games' plotlines.

Yeah. They were supposed to "lean on each other" according to that user who had information from like the initial Bahamut s2 announcement event.
It doesn't look like that's going to happen, but it does seem like things were building up for it to. Kaisar was torn between protecting the rag demon and fulfilling his duty since before the first episode. The first OP also focused a lot on them.

Same. I like it but it doesn't comapre to Genesis at all.

Yay, Cheerios is an asshole again.

I hope Nina grows up now

There's only five episodes left. I honestly doubt she will.

The only way she will "grow up" is when she and Charioce get sealed in Bahamut together, like some Komugi and Meruem shit, having their "last dance." Also, they have sex.

But she sold off her friends this time. Some random kids would probably mean nothing to her but this time it's faces with names she knows.

She didn't give a shit when she learned Jeanne and El's backstory.

She does not give a shit about her friends suffering. And soon she will all demand they give Cheerios a second chance.