>they turned the Appleton guys into thirsty motherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/10gbj2E9Rb1bTbfw8fdzoVIkhGb4KP7_y1gZXlYviMuk/edit
deviantart.com/art/Little-Witch-Academia-Project-16x9-Edit-Full-700689031
youtube.com/watch?v=vXQyj4kGxYw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/usurik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jumping around from every corner while asking where are the girls

Is this the love love bee effect or are they just that thirsty for plump witch rumps?

They're just thirsty for plump witch rumps.

That kind of ruins the original plotline, doesn't it? Aren't the Appleton students supposed to hate witches or at very least not want anything to do with them?

They kinda switched things around a bit and turned Appleton into an strict school that makes the boys thirsty due to having zero access to girls. Kind of how Luluco described Luna Nova in the crossover episode.

Eh, I could never identify with plots like that because I never understood what's wrong with there being no woman around, but that's something fun to look foward to I guess. I wonder how Amanda and the holy grail episode will play out in the future then, I hope they don't ditch Louis and the inquisition.

Did anything change about Appleton's history? It was a previous Templar institution in the anime.

BD finally fixed their big mistake in episode 13.

What was the mistake again?

They forgot to add the episode-specific drawings to the ED.

Ah, I see, I always skipped the EDs because I though they were kind of boring so I didn't even notice that. Isn't it more likely they didn't have time to draw them than that they forgot it, though? Anime production is hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have the time to draw the images and place them in before shipping the episode.

well let's be real, who could resist raiding some witch's womb with a golden opportunity like that?

Episodes 3 and 11 have unique images in the ED.

I'll check them out, they look so happy on the picture.

Is someone still translating these?

TLanon had his own megalink, so I think he's gonna come back, eventually.

Holy shit, could you imagine an AppletonXLuna Nova dance? two genders of horny teenagers who weren't allowed to interact with each other for months at a time put together at something as romantic as a dance?

Hey, anyone got a link to the LWA fan VN made by some user here?

I'm guessing Netflix didn't add them?

docs.google.com/document/d/10gbj2E9Rb1bTbfw8fdzoVIkhGb4KP7_y1gZXlYviMuk/edit

Thanks user!

I'm uploading a new version with new content and bug fixes this weekend tho, so read it now at your own risk.

LWA will have "3" seasons. But they will be 13 episode show seasons widely different from each other and separated by 3-6 months between one. The first season will be mostly episodic, wacky and even experimental. It will have episodes like 3, 8 and 18 and it might go even further. The second season will be character-driven and will focus on developing the side characters like Sucy, Amanda, Lotte, Constance and Jasminka. The final season will be plot-driven and focus on Akko, Diana and Chariot again.

What complete fucking trash. Did they keep Frank x Lotte and Andrew x Akko?

No Fountain of Polaris yet?

Andrew x Akko only existed in episode 10.

I was more talking about the subtle hints that were ultimately dropped.

I can't blame them.

Wait for the full digital magazine to appear and Nyaa and I'll tell you.

BREED WITH WITCHES

Isn't this one?
manga-zip net/ archives/ 178736.html

That's last month's. Japanese magazines have weird numbering.

NOT FOR LEWD

Alright, thanks. I'm expecting it to be dropped completely, but who knows.

RAPE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF REPRODUCTION

>Rape
>Not tender loving

That's some prime shit taste you got right there.

I LOVE BARBARA-user!

deviantart.com/art/Little-Witch-Academia-Project-16x9-Edit-Full-700689031

Huh...

>something actually really good
>on fucking dA
nani the absolute fuck

Why not just post the YouTube version instead of the DA one?

youtube.com/watch?v=vXQyj4kGxYw&feature=youtu.be

>nani the absolute fuck
Leave.

Sounds amazing

I want to buy Barbara the new Nightfall book

I want to get under a blanket with Barbara during a rainy weekend and read Nightfall with her.

but Im a subhuman weeb just like (You)

Donkey Akko > Rabbit Akko

How's the portraits thing going?

Absolute shit taste.

Badly, I can't draw, the update is mostly new writting, proofreading and such. I felt like the Diana epilogue went too far into pandering and it was a mess, so this time I wrote another epilogue but I think I was too indulgent so it's trash. I will probably just stop writting further changes after this update. I will still proofread, bugfix and see if I can learn fucking basic anatomy or get someone hooked on the project but I don't think my current writting skill is enough to execute all the million ideas I still have in my head in a satisfying manner.

Donkey ears suit her better.

I want to have tea with Barbara, have an intense session of hand holding afterwards and fall asleep in each other's arms!

Mouse Akko a best.

That's a different ballpark altogether.

This is the only dance I'd like to see.

Can you post the portraits? Just curious about what they look like

I'm at work right now, but expect to lose faith in humanity once I get home.

I bet she'd give amazing cuddles while reading together

G'Damn Diana looks snappy in that getup.

Barbara's sad eyes make me want to cuddle her forever.

Her eyes make her look retarded

This is a pretty cool animation. Love the fluidity of Amanda's movements.

You're retarded.

I just want to shower her with hugs and kisses and tell her she's the cutest all night long!

I really pray to God that Trigger focus on her more, many people can complain about the show but at least Barbara got enough exposure for everyone to realize she's cute as fuck. I'm not sure how Elevens thing though.

This felt outta place in the manga

D E L E T E
T H I S !

Whoa check out this cut animated cel

this is so cute

Wat? Where this from?

You could at least follow up with a link to the second one user.

Two can play this game.

Both she and Hannah have a sizable fanbase. I think Producer-san also mentioned that the staff was surprised by their popularity. It's enough for them to get in the back cover of the LWA chronicle and Shiori still occasionally draws them. I think they have a pretty good chance of getting their own episode. I would honestly prefer them to be separated for once though. Barbara has potential chemistry with Lotte and they can write something silly between Hannah and Such or Jasminka.

twitter.com/usurik

There's an image of Akko and Diana hanging out, Lotte and Barbs hanging out, and Hannah being stuck with Sucy which I think would make a HILARIOUS episode. There's a lot of potential for S2

Poor Hannah.
>"What are we supposed to talk about?!"

Sucy and Cons would get along better desu
>both hate being annoyed by others
>they like vidya

Thank you.

>Kiwi sequel
>mfw

It's so cheesy. I fear it might give me indigestion.

But Trigger never does S2s.

Sucy's teeth don't look like that.

Inferno Cop proves you wrong. There's always hope.

Lotte better make a cameo goddamnit.

She already has

DIANAAAAAAAAA

A FUCKING CUTE LEAF

I-is this Current Diana or Loli Diana ???

Do we have a decent summary of the new LWA chapter yet?

Good thing the artist is a Dianafag.
Another new Dress Diana wear added.

Is that the new manga chapter?

I swear by this point Diana might have actually gotten more screentime in the manga than Lotte and Sucy...

The cutest.

>They kinda switched things around a bit and turned Appleton into an strict school that makes the boys thirsty due to having zero access to girls

another reason why the terio manga is the best LWA

Diana also in 3 out of 5 Chapter on Terio Manga

Lotte and Sucy are basically written out after the second chapter in the shoujo manga since most of it takes place in the tournament thing and only Akko, Diana and Yuuto are involved.

So how does the Lotte x Frank thing go?

The magazine is out on Amazon.jp, just waiting for the usual sources to rip it.

>FUCKING A CUTE LEAF

fixed that for you

Leafs btfo as America dominates again