Vigilantes raws are out:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028975006

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSoDROZU9RI
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028975006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>romcom bullshit
What the fuck does any of this have to do with vigilantes?

Reminder that the main villain is a prostitute

I want to put my dick in her bee-eye

>Put dick in bee-eye.
>Bee attacks Dick.
>Dick inflates.
>CanĀ“t get dick out of the eye.
Fun times at the hospital.

"I dont know how that got in there."

A villain did it with his quirk!

Is she Tsukauichi's wife/girlfriend/sister/roommate?

Do you think they end up being a couple?

Little sister

Ages are 15 and 20 years old though

yeah you could never date someone 5 years younger than you are

Well, what was she gonna say?

Legal, depending on the country.

So? What about a few years in the future? I want to see them holding hands as some sort of easter egg in the BnH

So um.. translation in a week?

If we're lucky.

It normally takes between 2 and 10 days. I guess it depends on how busy Manga Stream are.

Holy fucking shit.

This is the same artist as Goddamn Ashita Dorobou. Jesus fucking christ. How the fuck have I not noticed this before. Christ.

I hope it starts advancing its plot and characters again and stayed well away from the main series's characters

It's impossible to do that when it takes place in the same city. Everyone is interconnected.

The lack of full lips is probably why it took a while to notice

Is it a good thing?
Is it a bad thing?

..can i fap to this?

Good thing, Ashita Dorobou was a fun ride

This is a different girl from the one in the flashback right? When he got the reputation for being a creepy weirdo for trying to 'lure' his group of college friends into the abandoned building his shack is built on after they had been out drinking?

I wonder if we'll get a doujin of this scene where the two fuck while nerdgirl remains hidden and masturbates tearfully to it.

>Give & Take
>read it as Give & Dick the first time

It could be her.

They're dead.

But I want Kouichi to get with Tensei.

>Not GentleMan being Knuckleduster's eromenos

The dick wants to be given.

He's 19 and she's 14 at best.

>Age difference is 5 or 6 at most
>When he's 25, she's 20
I fail to see a problem

Is Crawler going to be the unrevealed #3 hero, or is that someone else?

You bet yo ass he is.

Crawler and Shiina are the two most popular guesses I've seen. If I had to pick one, I'd pick the rabbit, but it'll probably be some random guy or girl.

Listen to the full op before they take it down

youtube.com/watch?v=TSoDROZU9RI

>Crawler now so good he's gone full DAGUMI tier

If fucking only.

except the writer is different.

>OVA of Vigilantes
>Crawler in glorious motion
>Eurobeat starts playing
A man can dream

Okay so what if

Hang with me here

12-episode anime of Illegals during one of Hero Academia's off-periods

I'm ok with this.

Is Illegals doing well? I haven't seen any sales data for it yet.

How many characters from the zoo appeared in BnHA again? Anyone besides snake lady and orca? I will be really surprised if Shiina won't pop up anywhere.
Aoi Hana looks like Deku's and Uraraka's child.

Toytoy appeared in the anime, and Isana was used for the card game

Who'd be their VAs though?

I want to do lewd things to that dog.

So is Naomasa related to or dating beauty mark girl? Or are they working together to catch the vigilantes?

Someone here has to be able to read right?

I think it's her, look at the way her hair is drawn

>A heavily text plot episode.

Well, see you next month anons

Shikuma and Hana are also part of the card game

Bones would need to have yet another animation team though
Two weeks*
FTFY
No idea, but they switched from being monthly to bi-weekly so maybe that's something?
Aoi Hana and some boy that I forgot the name appeared as a cameo back in S1 when AM was going "I'm pathetic I'm pathetic". Selkie looks like buffed Igarashi

Did any Barrage character get a cameo?

I don't think Hori is fond of Bulge because it was pretty much a project of the editors

I forget where I saw it, but apparently Barrage was not a good time for Hori. I don't think he even liked it that much, unlike Zoo, which he clearly still has a soft spot for.

Doubt it or ever will, since he said he didn't have good memories from it. Some character trait are reused though

How would you feel if Aizawa turned out to be the traitor?

>controls Bees
>responsible for b8ing Stain's autism into hyper overdrive
>pleases old men for money
>popular amongst her friends and has a reputation as an honest girl
>drugs and murders random people for fun
Quinn is fucking awesome

And, she is only a part time villain.

Part time villain, full time slut

He's a shitty teacher, but he's done nothing to suggest being a traitor.

Why is koichi so fucking likeable

man, that girl is cute and hot
better than Popstep

Altruistic, but not naive, like Izuku. Someone has an image comparing Izuku's meeting with AM to Koichi's meeting with Knuckleduster.

Izuku views it as the best thing ever while Koichi is like "NOPE NOPE NOPE."

he's a good person in the simplest sense of the word. He's got a fun quirk too.

>but not naive, like Izuku
How is Izuku naive? He's pretty savvy.

No, Koichi (Crawler) will end up with Tsukauchi's sister
Who am I kidding, something bad will happen to her

That's because Knuckleduster is a bit psychotic and smells funny, its not the same thing as being told you can be a hero by All Might

Is this the hero academia thread?

Why is Knuckleduster so cool?

How come they tried to tell us that Mirio does not have a powerful quirk? Sure it has it's weakness but the speed he gets from the catapult shit and being fucking intangible are excellent.

The problem with Mirio's quirk is that its such a ridiculous pain in the ass, he was a failure for ages because of it and only manages to use it so well in the present because of his persistence.

>Why is Knuckleduster so cool?

see

Do you not see the difference between being told it by the greatest hero of japan during the evening and being told it in a dark alley by a creepy grinning hobo?

Well that's why they go to school and train, to work out those kinks. Despite all the lose senses crap when in the ground and being kind of bad for long range, it's a S class close combat quirk just being able to not be hit. He can also travel fast.

That's not about naivety that's about the massive difference between being told to be a legit hero by the greatest hero and being told to be a vigilante by some suspicious old man.

Most quirks are already decent and are improved, his one was terrible and takes incredibly thought to even function effectively.

Its kind of like how AFO commented on Jeanist's quirk and refused to take it.

I would take Mirio's quirk over every quirk from the first year UA kids except for Izuku, Shinso, Seros and Todoroki's quirk. Sero has a great capture quirk.

Have fun giving yourself multiple concussions just trying to get through a wall.

>hold breath
>jump through wall
The harder part is partial control but I would rather have a quirk that is good with practice over plain shit ass quirks like Kirishima's or yaoi hands.

Because being able to survive getting shot or having giant robots fall on you while also being able to slash through metal with your hardened hands is such a drag...

Mirio's quirk can do that. But yeah it's kind of shit. It's fodder tier shit.

Because despite having a shitty useless (at first glance) quirk, he just put on the All Might pijamas anyway and starting cleaning the streets of garbage and helping people out anyway.

Izuku just geeked out at heroes until a suicidal charge earned him the bestest strongest quirk. Not to undermine his training and efforts afterwards, but both the Hauler and speciall Knuckleduster showed that people would do the work without superpowers.

But the Hauler quirk is actually good... He was just retarded about it. He went from "I can't go past 30km/h" to "I can go almost as fast as i want, in every direction i want, anytime i want".

This . If both of the manga has shown anything, it's how trainable some quirks are, and someone not pursuing heroism because "my quirk feels useless" is the worst offender

What is also interesting that expressions on faces of Knuckleduster and All Might, Deku and Crawler are opposites. And color schemate is reversed. And one is sunset, other is night.
God I wish there will be Vigilantes anime

Now he just need to reduce how big a point of contact is (laying on his back could be several), how many points of contact he needs (3 may be because of balance, but it would be cool if he could just place a hand and then use it to drag him) and be more creative about his use.

That's why I said at first glance, he went and did his Gentleman stuff and even went actual vigilante while still thinking it was a crap quirk.

>shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028975006
Who is that MILF in the thumbnail?I love the way she's drawn. With the hair bang is she related to Momo?

it's his lil sis apparently, I wonder if they have some sort of a family quirk that manifests in eyes, considering how hers change from normal to black void like his later

>it's how trainable some quirks are,
Well, that was not my point. He din't train his quirk. Someone just told him "Hey man, have tried to brake?". His power was never bad. He was just incredibly stupid.

Well shit. I was wrong. Let me actually read the chapter.

Does anyone understand JAP? What might her quirk be?

I auto translated the last two pages but haven't found anything related to their quirk/s, she's just writing her thesis and bothering Tsukauchi for details on All Might

I'm assuming she will eventually discover Koichi's vigilante work or discover that he had a middle schooler in his closet and call the cops.

Cute family

The final villain will be an evil quirkless vigilante and his sidekick that wasn't good enough to become a hero.

I'm waiting for the overpowered quirkless character in the main story. I know and you know it's coming. He'll be some sort of super smart kung fu genius shit.

or an anti-quirk extremist movement

>or an anti-quirk extremist movement
Considering how quirks are just getting more and more common, I think this would just be super contrived.

I thought about and couldn't she just be wearing colored contacts? She doesn't wear glasses in the other scenes so she probably has contacts on.