Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyqb0GMfvE
youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM
youtube.com/watch?v=L-wpS49KN00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what kind ?

it's bad

Raping a woman means that you are a weak man. If can't seduce someone as dumb as a woman, then you are useless.

Let's say you see a 10/10 qt down the road. How would you abduct her and instill Stockholm syndrome into her mind/brain?

If you're strong enough to rape a woman then I doubt you're a ''weak man''.

Any man can rape a woman. Unless youre deformed.

wait, you immediately went how i would go about abducting a girl and then making her my slave, i asked what kind of rape you mean, what's the original question of the Thread, like do i disapprove of it or what ?

Well if one can successfully rape and procreate with a woman. Then in the eyes of evolution he is a success regardless of if he is strong or not.

Not good for a stable society.

shitskin tier abhorrent behavior. Even miscegenating roasties only deserve to pay a toll after they’ve commited their beastiality

Rape is only rape if you're ugly

If you're a 10/10 Chad/Stacy it's just suprise sex they didn't know they wanted.

I think it's allowed in certain parts of Europe

We should legalise it world wide to counteract neo-feminism, that way they could get the injustice they're constantly looking for, except this time we wouldn't give them their rights back.

You asked buddy and I answered.

What kind of a question is that you fucko? It's like asking what are our thoughts on molesting little children.'

You are sick disgusting degenerate. I HOPE YOU GET RAPED LIKE A BEAGLE GETTING BEAT BY A NIGGER!

Rape is based as fuck, women just don't like it because it demonetizes the value they've placed on their own vaginas. Rape is basically theft and that's why women hate it, they're used to being given things for sex their whole lives and to see someone take it without payment is what gets them so pissy about it

Funny. I think it's funny.

Get your rancid couchie out of here lady.This thread was more or less a place for males to discuss mating strategies.

Its degenarate, should be harsher punishment for it. If it is a legit rape and not a women changing her mind.

Well shit, since you're here now desu. Send bobs and vagene plz.

Lol get this fucking underage reddit virtue signal out of this legitimate discussion

Hello virgin

Hell yeah fuck this little twinkie.

Do you want be raped by men user?
There's your answer.

"Lol virgin"

Projections don't count as arguments sorry sweaty

you can'r rape the willing

How often do you sit on coke bottles user? You seem butthurt.

Rape is good .. if you want to die young and sufer for many hours before getting raped yourself and die after being split in half like a gingerbread cookie

test

No because we are men. Women however fantasise about rape a lot.

So WhAt yOu'Re SaYing is, you like sucking dog dick leaf?

I personalty know 4 rapists .. all dead in horrible conditions in prison like the little bitchs they use to be

Was it actual rape or this neofeminist made up bullshit rape?

Well that depends on whether or not you get caught ;)

what im saying is open up wide I crucify you with my dick like the twink you are .. I shater every single bone in your body before I eat your fucking face off your skull

Rape is still sex.It's just the idea of submission that drives females crazy.

Damn I hope the government isn't reading this X)

So you support rape as long as it ends in necrophilia?

Don't worry buddy. Rapists unite.

We have Gods word on our side user.

I support rapist with a cord on a tree like a pinata

RApe the rapist they have candy inside

So in your mind murder is morally better than rape? I mean rape supports procreation, murder literally kills off the species.

I'll skull fuck you so hard, your asshole would invert.You cock smuggling leaf faggot.

Morality objectively does not exist and is subjective.

troll.

Lol are you going to tell your wife or daughter rape is based if they get raped by some nigger gang? If you are capable of getting a wife anyway

Besides, rape is apart of human nature. It's been that way for decades if not the entirety of human existence. Excluding recent development in Europe and the Anglo sphere.

do what you want with the 3d whores but don't you dare touch any pure 2d waifus

Still I've had this discussion with my friends before, one says that it would be better to be killed than raped. I disagreed because as long as you're still alive you can still do stuff, get revenge maybe? Once you're dead you're dead, you can't do anything any more. I find it worse to be dead than raped. Objectively, morality aside.

I'd rather be dead. Being raped demasculates a man. I only advocate the rape of women 16+.

Raping a women demasculates a man to

shhuuuuuu little one

Genghis Khan says otherwise.

Genghis khan is also a dirty chink

the Khan was a man you a little bitch

I just don't like faggots. I don't hate them but I do tend to distance myself from them.

well I posted it more for the counter point, it was a response to some faggot PC ad or something.

Too*

That's what he was saying.

Damn what the fuck is with you American's and not being able to read or write.

(((Degenerate))) BS Bill

You guys are raping the English language.

How stupid are you exactly Bill ?!
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

Degenrate

I have a question for you little fuk whould you rape a taler woman then you and if so how ?! with drugs probably this is what im saying you a little bitch inapt useless little bitch...

Obviously not as stupid as you are. You're not even literate enough to understand what he said.

If you able to subjugate by force a entre country you deserve to rape every single woman you want if you use drug every time you get out of your basement to find yourself a pussy well you deserve to be dismembered slowly very slowly thats the point faggot you not a man you a animal

looks like shinuki

We 400 years after the Khan mans are rare only twinks and faggots those days ... theme : youtube.com/watch?v=YCyqb0GMfvE

so if you rape a woman, you owe her $100 since that's the market rate

>Cannibalism is found in over 450 milion species.
>Cannibalphobia is found only in one.

how did you manage to get raped 4 times? are you... retard?

You're the only one talking about drugging anyone here. Do you have experience with this or something?

Edgy teen

this is the best piece of info i got off Sup Forums today, thanks user!

since you not the Khan so you are rapist little bitchs and you deserve to be rape like the little bitch you are you are warned

I will experiment on you soon twink

2nd edgy teen damn

calm down man, this is suppose to be a civilised discussion. If you were really against rape like you say, you wouldn't be threatening other people with it or do you Americans not understand the high road or maybe it's just impossible for you not to have a double standard.

who tell you im against rape you stupid mother fucker I gladly rape you little boi pussy her and now

im for raping the rapist HARD

you're violating someone's else property without consent, that's wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM

So we're on the same team then? You'll sign the petition to globally legalise rape?

I fuk your shit up so HARD
theme: youtube.com/watch?v=L-wpS49KN00

what about fuk you

Damn Americans are so stupid, it's pretty funny but also kinda sad.

wtv cockroach meme flag