Guys, I had an odd hunch...

Guys, I had an odd hunch, did a search on a string of letters and numbers and image related popped up as the first result.

>Agenda item 98 (g)
General and complete disarmament: transparency in armaments

What the fuck did I just stumble on to? Here is the link.

undocs.org/A/66/127/Add.1

which leads to

documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N12/380/98/PDF/N1238098.pdf?OpenElement

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/press/en/2011/ga11182.doc.htm
un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol= A/RES/66/39
unidir.org/home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Office_for_Disarmament_Affairs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHIvLkztwRI
unidir.org/programmes/disarmament-machinery
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you bother to read past the first page? it's international arms transfers. go home, no le habbening. fucking illiterates

>it's just itnl arms transfers
Then why the fuck is it titled, "General and complete disarmament: transparency in armaments?" Answer that, you cointelpro dickhead.

sure, hold on one sec. i'm actually doing some research into it to give you sources, you shitty lazy millennial

all it took was 5 minutes of googling "sixty sixth session agenda item 98" in your pic. your generation is fucking lazy and stupid, just admit it.

un.org/press/en/2011/ga11182.doc.htm

>Following closely the Committee’s voting pattern, the Assembly, along with its resolutions on the disarmament machinery, adopted a host of texts on a broad spectrum of themes, including nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction, disarmament aspects of outer space, conventional weapons, regional disarmament and security, and other disarmament measures. A total of 31 draft texts were agreed without a vote and 21 by recorded vote — in addition to several separate votes on contentious provisions.

>According to a text on transparency in armaments, the Assembly invited Member States, pending further development of the United Nations Register of Conventional Arms, to provide additional information on procurement through national production and military holdings. It also invited them to provide additional information on transfers of small arms and light weapons on the basis of the optional standardized reporting form or by any other methods they deemed appropriate. The Assembly adopted that resolution by a recorded vote of 156 in favour to none against, with 23 abstentions (Annex XX).

un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol= A/RES/66/39

>4. Also invites Member States in a position to do so to provide additional
information on transfers of small arms and light weapons on the basis of the
optional standardized reporting form, as adopted by the 2006 group of governmental
experts,9
or by any other methods they deem appropriate;

fuck off and take your medication

Uh huh. That's why you ad hom'd right off the bat, right? That's why you immediately went into a character assassination script right? Not a damn thing you just posted says anything about the reason for the disarmament just the how it's being done.
>implying your post addresses why and what the disarmament is for
You suck at your job.

wow, it's not like the UN has a whole website explaining why it exists

unidir.org/home

i'm fully convinced you're illiterate.

>muh ad homs
>muh character assasination

nobody cares that you took 3 units of intro to philosophy dickhead.

my job isn't to do your research for you, you lazy kid

Really, nigger?
Taken from the site --

Disarmament Machinery

“Unsticking” the United Nations’ disarmament machinery and modernizing the United Nations’ approach to arms control and disarmament are critical to enabling real progress on both security and development. For the disarmament machinery to be both legitimate and relevant in today’s world, it must be equipped to handle non-traditional security crises and to work with experts and practitioners from outside the traditional circle.

UNIDIR’s research, analysis and advisory services offer recommendations and support to help make existing fora more productive and provide innovative thinking on how the machinery must adapt—or modernize—to address new security issues and approaches.

You deceitful piece of shit. You can say whatever you want. I'm sure you will anyways. But no matter how much you try to shill, it boils down to a few words.

"approach to arms control and disarmament"

Just what did they mean by this? Hmm? This is where you try to ad hom and character assassinate me again, but it just makes you look even worse than you do already.

If you really want to get nervous, try googling for "United Nations Agenda 21" and "United Nations agenda 2030".

Look up "wilderness corridors USA". They UN has plans laid out for where they are going to force people to live in the United States, and there are UN representatives giving speeches about these plans all across the USA.

*yawn*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Office_for_Disarmament_Affairs

I could do this all day. I'm not quoting anything anymore, it's not my responsibility to read the articles and do research on things I already know about.

If you can't use your two braincells to figure out why an organization like the United Nations would be interested in reducing the number of weapons in the world, then kindly find the nearest window to lick.

user they absolutely intend to disarm everyone. The goal is world communist government.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHIvLkztwRI

please stop. the United Nations is as ineffective as your moms attempt at an abortion.

That's a funny thing to say, considering that UN pressure is the reason why my country changed its immigration laws in the 1960s to bring it only people from the third world.

Seems like it was pretty effective at ruining my country.

can we have specifics please?

How much more specific could I be you insufferable cunt?

>*yawn*
Disarmament is a word that is only ever used to mean taking away all weapons. I know exactly what it means. I was just trying to spark a conversation. But you, you have been consistently adamant about preventing that from happening, and you keep trying to downplay the reality of the situation.
You aren't slick. Eat a dick.
Yup. I'm going down in a pile of brass.
>we
Good job outing yourself

Why the fuck do they even bother shilling for the UN on Sup Forums? Fucking annoying.

The only thing the UN seems powerless to do is to stop Israel.

i don't know, why don't you state the country? oh that's right. Larping as usual with broad statements.

>a word only has one meaning ever
career in law isn't looking good for you, buddy.

don't think you were trying to spark a conversation, more like fear mongering. the reality of the situation is if you actually read any of the links I sent you, you'd realize it's all perfectly mundane. What you're suggesting is that there's some sort of overarching conspiracy to disarm the entire globe for nefarious purposes, which is frankly infantile.

>You aren't slick. Eat a dick.
slicker than your moms wet cunny when i came over last night

yeah, and an almost unilateral invasion of a sovereign country. lets not forget about that one. i won't provide specifics because i'm being cheeky like you.

If it's globalist focused, you can bet that they're gonna shill for it on here. They just directed a bunch of normies to this site through entertainment plots, so they have a vested interest in keeping their claws gripped on their minds.
Enjoy the shekels while you can traitor.

>multi-national worldwide organization posts its documents and meetings online for all to see
>muh hidden in plain sight
>muh global conspiracy

you must be really fun at parties. oh wait you never get invited to any

>reality of the links I sent you
I copied and pasted that description of disarmament machinery from the site you linked, you cunt. Fuck off.
unidir.org/programmes/disarmament-machinery

you forgot about i know, they're longer than 10 pages each so they must seem like the rosetta stone for brainlets, but if you actually read them you might be able to learn a few things

>I can't seem to refute what he said.
>I know! I'll just make fun of an assumed image of user!
>demoralization
>working on an anonymous image board
and you honestly have the nerve to call me a brainlet? WEW LAD.

better a glow in the dark nigger than pic related

i mean, you never really made any points you just ranted, so i sent you actual information to prove you wrong which you refused to read. calm down with the sperging

Your point amounts to "so what they are disarming countries hurr you should expect the UN to do that hurr."
My point is, "Whoa wait, what is the reason for the disarmament and why are they doing it?"
>You -- Haha! Brainlet you are just sperging out, haha!
We can either do this all day, faggot, or you can accept defeat and walk away before your supervisors start docking your pay for being such a dumbass.

> "Whoa wait, what is the reason for the disarmament and why are they doing it?"

another award winning thread from the creator of

>Woah wait, why am I not making any money with my liberal arts degree

i'll spoonfeed you once more, because you clearly can't be bothered. all i'm repeating here is in the sites i linked which you failed to look at.

tl;dr (literally for you) is the UN saw nukes as threat to the world, called for disarmament. over time the UNODA grew to encompass traditional firearms and chemical weapons.

As you probably already do not know, there have been no security council binding resolutions on disarmament, all UNODA does is monitor and provide statistics.

i think my IQ dropped 50 points explaining this obvious shit to you

>another award winning thread from the creator of
>Woah wait, why am I not making any money with my liberal arts degree
>Ctrl + f "Woah wait, why am I not making any money with my liberal arts degree"
>1 result
>glow in the dark shill's post
Using a false premise as your foundation for the attack is a rookie mistake, glow in the dark shill nigger. But you'll have to learn that on the bench while someone else plays your position, won't you? Kek.

thanks for replying with incoherent rambling, you're really doing me all the favors here. i suppose once i give solid evidence against your deluded scare tactics there's nothing more you can do except collapse into a frenzy.

glow in the darks - 1
frothing at the mouth basement dweller - 0

>refuses to acknowledge obvious points
>blatantly dishonest
>false accusations
>goalpost moving ad infinum
>ad hom
>proclaiming yourself as the winner
Wew lad. The funny thing is you probably honestly think you are winning right now too.

i definitely am, because all you're doing is copypasting from babbys first philosophy lesson while i've been linking actual information from the beginning.

hey look, its the pot calling the kettle black.

Then you're really the ultimate shill -- the useful idiot. The one who thinks he defends and protects, but is actually just defiling and destroying. You really think the UN is really just harmlessly including the munitions weapons as part of the nuclear disarmament? This same UN?
UN Agenda 21. Depopulation agenda.
What does it say about the UN when their white and blue helmets are involved in false flags across the globe?
>hey look
O hay look, suddenly another "user" to chime in on the shill's behalf. How quaint! Typical.

i'm not sure how stupid you are, but you're definitely digging yourself a nice deep one here.

it's funny how you think the UN is some end all be all organization that all nations have to bow down to. at the end of the day the UN are more like the mods of civilization. never there when you need them, and despite all the constant threats you can never really be v&.

I'm just letting you know that based on the dialogue I've been reading, you're a hypocrite.

>refuses to acknowledge obvious points
>blatantly dishonest
>false accusations
>goalpost moving ad infinum
>ad hom
>proclaiming yourself as the winner
Wew lad. The funny thing is you probably honestly think you are winning right now too.

the irony of this post...

>mooooooooooooooooom i'm losing an argument on the internet can you please post this from your computer

I haven't made any arguments in this thread. Are you a bot?

BTW agenda 21 is just about sustainable development. It does not even once mention anything about depopulation. It talks about birth control and contraception, but if you seriously think educating people on condom use is "depopulation", I feel really sorry for you.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

>what does it say about the UN when their white and blue helmets are involved in false flags across the globe?

do you have a single shred of evidence to back this up?

Ыec, тыпe 051Д Hoвигpaд AИ Peceapч Бypeay

Peлeace Bepcиoн 2.07

Пpaиce бe тo Кeкиcтaн!

>projection ad hom
The only stupid one is you. Only stupid people overestimate their own ability while underestimating their potential adversary.
Oh, no! The back up cheerleader shill thinks I'm a hypocrite! What will I do!? Kek!
I'm just letting you know that based on your posting style I can tell that you aren't an organic poster and so can everyone else too.
Pack it in faggots. Toddler age inflatable water wings on a person in a wave pool surrounded by mexicans, while in the middle of having a leg failing cramp are more effective at keeping something afloat than you.

>Only stupid people overestimate their own ability while underestimating their potential adversary

>He said something intelligent and smart
>I know!
>I'll compare him to some kind of naruto faggot!

obligatory text

obligatory text2