KOTESTSUJOU NO KABANERI

>great OP and ED
>badass oppai loli
>non-beta MC who's into autoerotic shit and self-mutilation
>Kurisu and ayame-sama

So what went wrong here?

Biba

Who was the oppai loli?

The series should have been humans vs. zombies, then went to the trash bin when Biba-sama appeared.

>Lame, unambitious story that got even worse when Faggot Fantasy reject villain came into the picture
>Animation cut corners all over the place

It went down the generic "humens are the real monsterz" route

that it wasn't a ova of the first episode, that is an actually 10/10 episode

>Mumei
>loli
>liking opai loli

>This guy wouldn't want a standing paizuri.
Are you gay?

>implying you can't get a normal paizuru with a normal loli

He'd turn down a good titty fucking from Hestia for his DFC "closer to za hato" bullshit. It makes me giggle.

I don't hate tits, the problem is people not knowing why oppai loli is wrong, also Hestia is not a fucking loli.

It turned into what felt like a fanfic of its own world at about episode 5. Episode 1 was god tier, 2 through 4 were pretty great, then just before the half way point it dropped into a trench with no thought of returning.

Hestia is called an oppai loli in DanMachi, you idiot.

Reminder that Mumei is 12
Thus a loli

I don't know what they feed 12 year olds in steampunk Japan, but man or man.

Execution.

The kabaneri disease caused her to overdevelope. After it went into remission, her body returned to a normal state.

Ironically everything went off-rails as soon as the crew left the train.

FPBP

>oppai loli
Just because she's 12 doesn't make her a loli.

Don't even bother, every character is a loli nowadays.

This, basically. The "travel from haven to haven on our fortress train" wasn't particularly inventive but it worked really well. It had a sense of urgency and dwindling resources, very survival oriented.

Kabaneri is a literal and figurative trainwreck.

>The series should have been humans vs. zombies

Im not defending the Biba shit but zombie stories very rarely work best when the zombies are the main threat. They represent the collapse of society and how the survivors deal with them is the generally the real hook.

Stuff like resources growing thin, those guys who demanded Ayame fork over control of the train to them, shit liket hat