How do we get the Jews to support white nationalism?

How do we get the Jews to support white nationalism?

Step 1: gas the kikes

There's no more steps.

by killing them

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

>How do we get the Jews to support white nationalism?
You don't, they are antithetical to it

Sandnigger faggot detected.

Nope, White. Please nuke canada, I want to die

Is it possible that they are only antithetical to white nationalism because of it's antisemitic components? I'm sure a pure white nation which is favorable and secure for Jews could offer them many more shekels than a brown shithole. We could also assist them in getting their Greater Israel while they give up the fight against us and let us get our Greater Europa.

We're only """antisemitic""" because the kikes continue to harass and degrade us, never allowing us to unify along racial lines.

If they fuck off, we fuck off. Don't be dumb you stinky nigger.

I think something important that white nationalists need to understand is that today's Jews were taught by the previous generation to FEAR white nationalism of any sort. They went to jewish summer camps and hebrew schools where they were taught to fear racism, homophobia, etc as things which directly threaten their safety and security. If we can work with the Jews surely that is better than continuing down the path of violent antisemitism like in that will only benefit them and give them both the personal motivation and propaganda to further their attacks on white countries and white identity.

>violent antisemitism
>like in (You)

Where the fuck did I advocate violence? You fucking filthy lying kike. I know jews are taught to hate and fear us because of the Holocoaster. We all know that. That's why Israel needs to become a full containment zone for jews. No internet, sea blockade, no-fly zone, walled border.
You're either a jew, or from buzzfeed, or a boomer, or a fed.

Either way, fuck off loser.

Don't you see how you're just like a typical gang nigger?
>I'ma go wet up that nigga and his senpai cause he shot up my cousin!
and then
>That nigga shot up my nigga and his senpai, let's go lay out as many crips as we can!
and then
>These niggas be shootin crips, lets go buss some caps in they ass!

Just goes on in cycles of violence. We can find a peaceful solution if we're all rational and try to work together instead of continuing the cycles.

You are the reason why they do what they do, nigger. No group is going to stand for another that directly threatens them. They will do everything they can to protect themselves. Retard. You don't actually care about white people, just getting out your hate. We need a way to talk about the issues facing whites, the causes of these issues, and to raise white consciousness that doesn't involve advocating for the sort of violence or oppression that have made our movement toxic for decades, you fucking faggot.

How is paying kikes to leave our country akin to violence?

CIA niggers glow in the dark.

Forcible deportation of jews IS violent (and unnecessary and unrealistic), and I'm more referring to the general rhetoric amongst white nationalists who say we must gas the jews, kill them, etc. We can not make serious progress with a platform of forced deportation or "ironic" gassings. We NEED the media to be our own side to accomplish a lot our aims and you know who owns it. White Nationalism and Jewry can and must ally, somehow, someway.

>Forcible deportation
Never once advocated that. Paying someone to leave is not force. Another strawman from the probable jew or boomer.
>general rhetoric
Irony is not rhetoric, don't be the retarded, you faggot.
>We can not make serious progress with a platform of forced deportation or "ironic" gassings
Good thing neither of those things are in our platform. I guess that's why we've been growing by leaps and bounds. What's your fucking point here, anyway?
>We NEED the media to be our own side
It wasn't on Trump's side and he got elected. There's other historical precedent for that too. I can see you're out of your league here. Good heart, but your ideas aren't novel.
>White Nationalism and Jewry can and must ally, somehow, someway.
That's just silly. I can remember someone who extended an olive branch to them once...then 60 million Europeans died.

This is my last post. ur dum, moran

That's impossible. The kikes are our mortal enemy. They see the goyim as cattle, we see them as parasites. They will never support white nationalism simply because that means that the goy is united, and a united goy can easily beat the eternal jew.

This leaf knows what’s up

>Kikes are human beings
Kill yourself retard.

Step One: We don't
Step Two: We kill them

It's called Jewry. No accountability. Just kill, rape, war, and brainwash in the name of yourself

How do you plan to pay the richest Jews to leave the country where they own tons of expensive property and businesses?

How are the many instances of "we must kill the jews" in this very thread not violent rhetoric?

What's your solution besides forced deportation if they (jews) won't leave when you offer to pay them?

Trump is not a white nationalist, he literally has run on "I will enforce the law". Is not the mass media being against us the very thing caused the very problems we are fighting today?

Had Hitler not been so antagonistically antisemitic perhaps WW2 could have been avoided?

All we have to do is get the jews on board and we win.

it's called taxing the ultra-rich, you'll get the hang of it

they already run the main nationalist parties all over europe.
This doesn't mean that's what they want, it's just a way to deceive us into thinking there's a political solution to complete assimilation.
>le pen
>trump
>geert wilders
>vlaams belang
>british nationalist party

We don't because the opinion of Jews don't matter. Just stop falling for their stupid tricks. They're not smart, anons... just deceptive. A magician can fool a genius. Ability to deceive =/= Intelligence.

I already do

i agree but tbf jews have been the aggressors here. jewish professors openly make statements like "kill all white people" and the media shrugs it off, but when white nationalists do it's seen as a literal threat. and this is coming from a jew who would actually like to see the "gas the kikes" stuff toned down. I guess my point is, jews entering white nationalism just have to learn to tolerate a certain amount of this hostility until they've improved their reputation to a point where it subsides.

>All we have to do is get the jews on board and we win.
i agree. ive thought a lot about whether jews as a hive the foresight necessary to realize their only viable allies in the future are those who openly hate them. im pessimistic that they'll be capable as a group of recognizing this

Tell them we can't support Jewish nationalism unless they support white nationalism.

this

Why should we support Jewish Nationalism when Jews use their Nation to attack all the others?

Any tips on getting Jews to come to our side?
I feel like their acting out of a fearful state rather than a rational one at this point. They fear the reaction so they double down and accelerate.

We throw them in a gas chamber and laugh at their lies.

Spencer you lil bitch debate me right now on Zionism you lil fagget boy do it or stay defeated with your commie tranny wife

hahahaha Spencer you limp wrist lil gurl, you better run!

If all the Jews were in Israel, they would be much less of a threat. I support Jewish nationalism and I support white nationalism.

Do not reply to troll threads.
You report them.

Get them to acknowledge it's unfair that there's a Jewish ethnostate.
Which idk, may not work, there's American Leftist Jews now claiming supporting Israel is Anti Semetic just because Trump's support of Jerusalem.
Idk who's jewing who anymore, we've reached a point where the average person no longer needs logic to survive.

>All the Jews in a nuclear-armed Israel
>And all the white people in a weak America and an invaded Europe
>Is a good thing

>Any tips on getting Jews to come to our side?
cringey as it sounds, we need way more "based jews". Specifically, we need a lot of jews criticizing elite jews who act against white interests. this will signal to moderately conservative jews who are fearful of the antisemitism on the far right that criticism of them of as a group doesn't need to go hand in hand with wanting their extermination.

>I feel like their acting out of a fearful state rather than a rational one at this point. They fear the reaction so they double down and accelerate.
they are and i don't think there's anything that will persuade them to stop. the only hope we have is that boomer news (which is heavily run by jews) loses all its influence as boomers die, and is replaced by decentralized news sources, like on youtube and pol. these sources don't seem to have a jewish contingent

hi abdul

the problem with the rhetoric of stormniggers is they make themselves seem like extermination of jews is their #1 or #2 priority. instead, they should define themselves affirmatively (as being pro-white), rather than oppositionally (anti-jew)

>if you dont support Israel you're an Arab!
Hi JIDF

>more "based jews"
Hell yeah we do. The right is THIRSTY for jews who are further right than Ben Shapiro and we need to make that known. Once Jews and Whites are on the same side (perhaps Jews can even become White in this scenario), what enemy will we have left? I think this need to become the focus, rather than semi-ironic gassings and antagonism.

check out Frame Game Radio. He's a Jewish alt right youtuber who does really good jq videos. As much as I wish this weren't true, the scenario that Jews and Whites end up allies in this seems pretty unlikely. My hope is we get an amicable separation where jews go to their own country and whites get theirs, and maybe they even allow in jews who marry gentiles. As much as I love america and white americans, id much rather have an amicable separation than a violent one

>If you support all the jews going to their own nation so whites can just live among themselves rather than exterminating all the jews you're JIDF
I say again, hi abdul.

Why should their ethno-State have nukes and wealth?

>Why should their ethno-State have nukes and wealth?
the same reason any nation has nukes you shit head. when there are nations that want to exterminate you with nukes, you need nukes as a counter-balance. not allowing israel a means of self defense is akin to extermination. do you seriously believe israel would even dare challenge the most powerful nations on earth to a nuclear stand off?

No other Nation is subverting all other Nations.
Israel is a rogue Nation and does not deserve WMDs as a matter of International security. Sure, the Jews can have their ethno-State, but they don't get weapons. How about that, Rabbi?

the point is that they're able to survive in their own country. whether it be through nukes or international agreement i don't care. you can't just send them there and then be like, alright now we're gonna nuke you all to death

>I acknowledge that Jews will always be a threat if they have weapons like nukes
>but haha I dont care!

You lose, Zionist cancer.

lol you're deliberately misinterpreting what im saying you piece of shit. i said nukes aren't necessary if their existence is secured in israel. if u send them all there and them nuke them afterward that's not safety. i don't see the issue if you send them all their and then confine their activities to israel. if you're saying they can't be allowed to exist anywhere period, then you're a genocidal maniac and out of your fucking mind

You're saying:
>you can't just send them there and then be like, alright now we're gonna nuke you all to death
Why can't an International military be formed solely for Israel's protection like Hitler planned? Jews can have their own police force but no military. This way they're protected but without nukes :)

You are the reason they do what they do. Work together, we all win.

No. My resolution solves the problem you presented (Jewish safety) without the need of arming the Jews. Your plan is rendered obsolete because it is useless.

Jews already have nukes though so taking them doesn't benefit them at all. They literally have the power here, all we have is pure numbers and they (white) are either cucked via media or can't do shit because they have a family to take care of. We need to strike a deal nigger

Jews are responsible for Globalism.
If there is no need for Israel to have WMDs then why allow them? Only because you're a Zionist double-agent promoting an agenda. But I have made your solution useless. Wait until I make the People aware.

>Jews are responsible for Globalism
Globalism is a meme, multiculturalism in white countries is the reality and yes the jews are the ones who wanted it. No need to be paranoid, I'm not a double-agent but rather a white person who is interested in forming a position and movement which can be promoted in the real world, that can win over the jews who are easily fooling many of our fellow whites into doing their bidding via the media, that will allow white people to have white societies and niggers to have their wakandas. Violent rhetoric doesn't serve the interest of white people, it will only deter people from becoming white nationalists as it has the past 50 years or so. People are soft as fuck nowadays and that's something you're going to have to deal with. All we have to do is work with jews, give them a better deal than the one they are getting by browning our countries, instead of threatening to revengekill them and we can save our countries. At the very least a movement which is attempting to do this could redpill far more than one which is full on GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

this is actually correct. a lot of the smarter "antisemites" have said more or less the same thing. to defeat "the jew" you must love the jew. the quotations denote jewish antagonisms that stymie white people at every turn and not jews as such. reconciliation is the way forward, hatred is for blindly self-defeating losers.

excerpt from a post by a jew on /r/debatealtright that i found interesting:

I like to make the following analogy: Male toddlers in psychological studies are known to favor trucks and toy cars, while female toddlers tend to favor dolls. That is the natural state of things, within the confines of a controlled experiment. Now put a bunch of glass shards in the male toddler's pathway to the toy car, and guess what you'll find? The result have been altered drastically! It seems as though 99% of male toddlers just absolute adore dolls and hate toy cars. To an outside observer, or perhaps some sort of feminist biased observer, who cannot see or chooses to ignore the glass shards, that would be an astonishing revelation, and better yet if that revelation supports their own agenda.

Now these Jews, you go to the 19th century and check some statistics, they're disproportionally communists! These American Jews, they're disproportionally left wing liberals! It's astonishing! What separates them from Gentiles to make them adore these ideologies so much? Well maybe it's just some sort of genetic inclination, much like boy's love of dolls which I read about the other day! Do you see where this is going?

cont'd

How welcome, or even allowed, were heathen, ethnically impure Jews among 19th century Fundamentalist Christian Traditionalist parties? Among the Monarchists? In the Fascist, "Blood and soil" beer halls? Even if they managed, through a glass shard trail of self-deprecation and fanatic zeal or usefulness, to ingrain themselves into some fringe Nationalist group willing to accept them within their ranks, would they ever be free of suspicion and slander ( See: Dreyfus in the French army )? Would they be able to socialize with their peers as equals? And there you have it, the big surprise - Jews are overwhelmingly Social Democrats or Communists, the two ideologies which at least relatively promised to greet them with open arms. This isn't Jewish nature, this is human nature.

We could try cooking them in an oven.
If that doesn't work maybe just shoot them.

cont'd

The situation is, currently, much less extreme in the US for example, and that reflects demographically. But why are Jews on the Multicultural, or Democrat side? Well that goes back to Hart-Celler and the 60's, it's a relic of the times. And Hart-Celler itself, what prompted so many Jews to support it? Nothing? Genes? Hatred for the Goy? No, that goes back to the 30's and 40's, where Jewish refugees were turned over from Europe. But maybe those who were already Jewish American citizens shouldn't give a fuck, put your allegiance to White America first and to ethnic Jews second.

Except nobody with a brain could, just like no kid with a brain is going to crawl over the glass shards. There were men like George Lincoln Rockwell holding mass rallies, threatening to do the same to American Jews and side with the Reich and it's policies towards European Jews. There were ethnic riots against Jews which White police officers turned a blind eye to. There was no place for Jews among Ultra-nationalist, White Protestant circles and political groups. And again, we get the same "astonishing" results about "Jewish nature" - Jews like Hart-Celler, Jews like multiculturalism, Jews like liberalism and communism.

cont'd

Nowadays many of the glass shards have been swept off, even though that's not going to change the boy's instinctive, conditioned fear of approaching the toy car, but it shows demographically. 20% of Jews voted Trump, which would be a lot more than Jews who would've voted Mussolini or Rockwell or Hitler ( BIG surprise ), many Jews support people like Romney and Paul Ryan and so on, so-called "Cuckservatives" ( For what? For catering to Jews ). And many of them have much less "degenerate", much less tolerance for mass immigration, than Democrats like Jill Stein ( Herself Jewish, ironic ) or Keith Ellison or Bernie Sanders? In fact actually it's pretty weird how the supposedly hyper ethnocentric Jews in fact have statistically quite low support for a woman like Jill Stein.

But the Alt-Right is doing it's best to reverse that, to put back the glass shards. They don't want any kind of reconciliation with Jews. Andrew Anglin doesn't want Jews writing for him in the Daily Stormer, Mike Enoch doesn't want any Jews associated with him, Richard Spencer wouldn't want to be seen around with Jews, and then they wonder- "See? See? Look how few Jews support our ideals, and how many support our enemies. They hate me because I'm a Goy!"

This is what's going on. That's the main thing, that's the biggest contradiction of this entire alt-right business. Even though there are still secondary reasons for things like Hollywood and media for example ( That actually stems from the "entertainment industry" and media in the 1920's and 1940's being seen as not very prestigious by WASP's, which drew a lot of Jews who weren't very wanted in WASP circles to those industries )

Globalism is an Aryan meme. Jews co-opt and pervert the system to benefit the few instead of the many like they should. You fall victim to their Lie - a perversion of a Truth. National Federalism is one answer, but your blind Zionism isn't a solution.

>im a jewish atheist

Is this quote supposed to make me like Jews?

Well : if they dont, then islam woll kill us all.

wtf is this Sup Forums explain

hope not. Just proof that the liberal Western Jews are in control of Israel and that Israel has the same Globalist agenda as the liberal Jews. So Zionism without reformation is a Jewish trick.