Women fighting?

What does Sup Forums think about females doing traditionally masculine things like cage fighting? Does it violate traditional gender roles or does it encourage them to take responsibility?

I think if your qt aryan waifu knew jiu jitsu she'd be less like to get raped by Tyrone or Ahmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XI1DJ3nm4rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's pointless because women's sports are a joke. Even sports where they aren't actually competing, like pro wrestling

>let's let women do sports that give them concussions, then they'll finally be easier to get along with!
seriously though, if it's not knock-out MMA style, fitness and sport fighting can be invaluable for life awareness (and health, ofc)

Knockouts are cool tho

yah, I get pissed off enough at the population dumbness (on voting, etc) that it's hard for me to get behind preventable things that actively make it dumber, no matter how cool it is to watch.

>implying she could fight tyrone after being drunk and fucked up on drugs

women are dead. we killed them

No, female fighters arent that good. The fighters that arent blatant roiders are pretty hot but in terms of fighting they are shit. I've seen a video of meisha tate showing her fighting skills against nonfighter males and won. Mind you the guys were of average athleticism and no fighting technique so its no surprise they'd get pinned against a pro female MMA fighter. However physically she is very small and the average guy with enough raw physical strength could overpower her if they were pinned and could probably break out if she tried completely putting them in a locking position. You then have the bigger females like that 6 foot + "female" brazilian MMA fighter but she is roiding a hell of a lot and already has rarer physical genetics of women.

And no, no average woman is going to be able to dedicate themselves to UFC levels of training to be anywhere near the level of female MMA fighters.

I think females doing this stuff is mostly disgusting and if you have to watch it also boring. In most cases it's also pointless, the few females with realistic chance against the average fighting age male look too ugly to fear anything from Tryone in the first place.

Women fighting mma is the most boring shit you can ever watch. Clinch against the cage for 14:55 of the fight, with 5 seconds of drunken bar brawling. Only womens fight worth watching is holly Holm murdering Ronda rousey

seeing ronda get the shit kicked out of her by holm and nunes was hilarious tbqh

La Creatura's daughter

Tate vs. Zingano was a good fight. There are others too.
youtube.com/watch?v=XI1DJ3nm4rk

Yeah now imagine if he could actually hit her without having five white knights jump him. He's just trying to fend her off because touching a woman will get you murdered

> memeflag pooping on the discussion as usual

Jesus.... her fucking clit gouged my eye out

Andrade vs Gadelha was more exciting than Woodley vs Wonderboy or Miocic vs Ngannou.

Noice

That soyboy won't be laughing

You're not seriously trying to imply a woman can beat a man in an actual fight. Look at that guy, he's just trying to push her away essentially. There are so many onlookers who would attack him if he actually tried hurting the whore

brainlet pls go. Watch enough MMA/wrestling you'll know women cant fight well against a man unless theres a huge advantage against the man

look at the clit on that one

Every woman I know who does mma seriously is redpilled to some extent. None of them have the lefty victim mentality.

>tfw no masculine mma women walking around making cat calls at me flirting about how nice I look and sexually harassing me over how they'd sure love to drain my balls.

How do you know she started it? Looks like a beaner fighting a white girl.

I watched woman mma for awhile, it was pretty chill, they actually try and beat each other up

For what reason would a man start fighting a woman in public

It's a waste. These thots should be getting married and raising children. What good does it do a Meisha Tate to have a so-so fighting career, and end up maybe rich, but with no stable marriage, no children?

Isn't Meisha having a baby?

I can't see why anyone would want to watch females compete in any sport.

How is he wrong? The guy had several opportunities to sock her in the face and he clearly chose not to.

>I want women to have literally no hobbies and just sit on the couch all day after doing a handful of hour-long tasks and shooing kids away to public school
Women need to learn how to fight and survive too.

I believe strong offspring is determined by the mother. Strong women produce strong offspring, it doesn't really matter who the father is imo. So, yeah women should be tough.

t.dads an absolute beta cuck (I'd question if he is actually my father)

Mams a fucking alpha and as a result, so am I.

MMA is the only sport that doesn't look pathetic when Women try to do it.

>I hate women for being useless
>They should only be allowed to do useless things

I like watching the International dishwashing competition.

This week it's Women vs The Mexicans

Don't you talk shit about Alexa Bliss or Pirate Princess. They're more entertaining than the bottom third of the men.

In a normal society I would be against it but in the one we live in I think all women should take martial arts to make it harder for niggers to rape them. Samurais used to train their wives in self defense techniques.

I believe all healthy humans should be capable of defending themselves, regardless of age or gender. Don't you agree user?

I luhhed seeing this smug bitch's demise. I rember she just to say she could wreck men in fighting... Lol

>this thread
can someone make a women hate thread?

>you will never get crotch stomped by a cute asian girl

>she will never rape you with her monster clitoris

All natural.

women's sports aren't a joke.
Jokes are hard and take skill.

Strong women with strong men makes strong children

They need to switch to a simple straight punch every now and then to confuse them.

her vag is flexing too