Football jersey to a funeral: serious question.`

Why is it only americans who do gay shit like this?

inb4 bong hate.

Dios mio...

For some reason people like hand egg here.

They don't have a choice. Their cult leader/coach/boomer made them wear uniforms for school pride.

I assume its some handegg player's funeral? I dont see what your pronlem is. You hate tight knot groups?

>boomer

hmm, we have a lead. Do you think without boomers gay shit like this will cease? Lets add that to their list of crimes

lrn2 taste my dude

Honestly, how big of a cuck or fag do you need to be to watch watch bulls in tights run around with balls for your entertainment?
If you're still watching football in 2018, you don't belong here. It's as bluepilled as it gets.
>hehe, wow, what a beast QB tyrone is!
>wow, imagine him with my wife, or even me
>wtf, fuck no.
>*looks at cheer leaders to get a stronger erection to make sure he isn't gay*
>w-whew, that was a close one there! see, perfectly straight!
Imagine how empty and meaningless your life needs to be to sit down and watch spectator sports.
Most cannot take it sober, and need to down several cans of beer, and gluttonously stuff their faces with unhealthy foods.
Subconsciously, sports fags (literally) find the game sexually appealing, otherwise they wouldn't watch something with such a predictable outcome. That's why there are cheerleaders so they don't get too weirded out.
Bread and circuses.
Not just any circus. The kind of circus where the mutt carnies come up and fuck you and your wife.

AHMED DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Because they're traitor faggots to the empire

Would an Ahmed have rare as fuck Bowden, my koala molesting friend

What does it mean subconsciously if you never enjoyed watching sports on television or real life.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. FUCK OFF BACK TO PAKI

>redditor confirmed for not knowing the difference between samefagging and posting in your own thread multiple times

holy shit this guy is woke

parents

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING YOUR NIGGER TIER THREAD AND FUCK OFF BACK TO RE DDIT YOU COONBOY CNN SHILL NIGGER

ever been to a Bogan funeral? i have.
and i have seen some shit.

LAS CREATURES

>This abo still doesnt know what samefagging means

STOP SAMEFAGGING YOU SHILL NIGGER REEEEEE

The comments in this thread tell me none of you played football in highschool, let me fill you guys in.
Father's stand as moral figure and heroes while young men, but when they go to school they're faced with a multitude of female teachers. They yearn for a male role model and often the coach fits that role perfectly. It's their first introduction to collectivism, teamwork, nationalism, and reaping what you sow, and the coach teaches and gives them that. The majority of coaches are absolute dickheads, but there's usually one that stands out and fits this role model persona. These boys are trying to honor their coach as their coach would of liked it. On my team we we're taught that our uniforms and numbers were badges of honor and we wore them proudly. These boys are just trying to honor their coaches, it's understandable for those who didn't play to not understand

its fucking homecoming brah

While young men are at home*

Full kit wankers.

>meme flag

Gay as fuck my dude

Homosexual.

This fucking spot on. Haha

Also, the fact that you had to post a lewd picture of a woman to "show" to the world and yourself that you are straight, really shows that you do have a homosexual thought process.
>writes gay post
>jeez, better look at a hot woman
>s-see, whew
>h-ha I'll upload it too just so everyone else knows too

AHMED POSTS FROM HIS PHONE TO GET A DIFFERENT ID TO AVOID LOOKING LIKE A SAMEFAG. YOU WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER YA NIGGER PAJEET

gay as fuuuuuuuuuuuu

B I N
I
N

(You)

I agree with your sentiment, but these kids actually play. And they’re kids, the people that are supposed to be playing games and stuff.

They are wearing NFL jerseys though, not a local team jersey for ol' coach.
Looks to me like this was their parents idea. Like they think it's the same thing as playing the game.
>son, eagles won the cuckbowl, wear that jersey to the funeral instead
>I can't accept death so let's turn his funeral into a celebration for the bull bowl victory #XXXXIVIVX

REPORT THIS OP FAGGOT
SAGE