DEPUTY AT FLORIDA SCHOOL PUSSED OUT

wptv.com/news/national/deputy-at-florida-high-school-where-17-were-killed-never-went-in-resigns

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeShaney_v._Winnebago_County
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=7GblD9gEiwY
youtube.com/watch?v=LIyHkKHFffM
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
archive.is/LBtLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't the Supreme Court rule that cops don't have to risk their lives to save people I wonder if he is going to sue the department once things cool off in a day or so

>sue the department
he resigned in shame.
wtf would he sue for?

Yet another example of people not doing their jobs but of course, we need to ban guns

That sounds like fake news to me

I also find the timing VERY suspect considering they had this video avaiable for almost a week yet it just HAPPENS to come out AFTER the protests and the town hall

It’s literally not.

Heres a video about that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Why should he risk his life to save kids that aren’t even his own? It’s called survival instinct. Cops will only fight back if it’s their own life that’s in danger.

Also, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

He knew of the (((drill))) and was instructed to do nothing.

What’s he gonna do? Rifle vs 9 the rifle wins every time.

Then show me the ruling
That's what you're suppose to do when you're a police officer. This is another reason why they're so much pushback against gun regulation because you can't rely on cops or government to help you in these situations
Jewtube is not a source and this link doesn't say anything about cops stopping a CRIME from happening if they are there to stop it

>The Broward County Sheriff's deputy who was assigned to be the school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas High School during last week's massacre that left 17 dead resigned this morning after being suspended without pay, Sheriff Scott Israel announced on Thursday.

>Sheriff Scott Israel

Dont trust the police to save you.

> Rifle vs 9 the rifle wins every time.
Whoever shoots first wins every time you moron. Both guns kill. Don't say stupid things if you can help it.

Proof that your death canons won't save you.

Dude had a gun and training and couldn't defuse the Cruz

Yes that is correct.

Protect and serve is a slogan representing the ideals of the police, not an actual guarantee.

He'll probably file for disability for psych issues.

You must 18+ to post here, brainlet.

He never tried is the bigger point
Then why are you here?

>Rifle vs 9 the rifle wins every time.
No, hitting your target wins every time. Inside a school it's below 10m and handguns work well enough to kill you at those ranges.

well lads, I think this might be it. This is just the perfect storm of shit.

Why are you here when you’ve never heard nor read of cops having zero constitutional duty to protect you.
Underage or retarded

you are one dumb cop loving piece of shit aren't you, the Supreme Court ruled that cops don't have to protect anyone, cops watched a guy get stabbed multiple times and didn't do anything just kill yourself you worthless piece of shit people like you are the problem with humanity

This is the top story on all the newscasts.

This guy is gonna need to be on suicide watch now.

He’s now synonymous with pussing out of his job.

need help with memes in this thread

Proof that calling 911 won't save you, you fucking retard.

more like the guilt he feels, could you imagine? reminds me of that scarred guy from Band of Brothers

lol how are we just finding this out?

He refused to go in because he didn't want to shoot someone who wasn't a minority.

He can only feel guilty. I guess didn’t have any vest on or helmet in his car?

Again, where in that ruling does it state that police can stand by and witness a crime happening while not doing anything? And "public at large" applies to a fucking public high school. I understand they don't teach you kiddos reading comprehension in school anymore, but this is just embarrassing

cops are not obligated to save people. dumb asses. they only obligated to arrest the killer after you dead. girl at hofstra university had a negro with gun to her head in standoff with cops. cops blew her and him away. in front of her twin sister. nothing happened to the cop.

Are you trying to be dense? Read the case.
Woman makes a 911 call, saying fuckers are breaking into her house. Makes another 911 call, saying that fuckers are in her house and shes locked in the bathroom.

Police never actually go to her house, just check the vicinity.

Woman gets violently raped for several hours.

The first LEO on the scene is absolutely fucking critical.

Even if he does nothing but sit is fat ass in one place, and identify that the shooter is not where he is, that makes a huge difference in the way other officers can approach. He knows the school better than other officers, most knowledge of what kind of threats and suspects are around in the area, so he's got the best guess on where the shooter is to begin with and who he is.

Even if he never actually directly engages the suspect, just having someone there as a threat to the shooter is an absolutely vital difference.

Hell, even evacuating the building would have been a good idea. But from the looks of things, he just evacuated his own ass.

There should be a big ass pic of him with the caption:

Police should be the only ones with guns. They will protect you.

>just finding this out
Do the words "Ongoing investigation" mean anything to you?

>Peterson will be eligible for retirement following his retirement.

what did they mean by this?

Look up the phrase "Police have on duty to protect" in the ruling.

Part of me is raging, but the other part is understanding.

Shooter is blasting kids with some AR and if the deputy misses a single shot and hits a random kid his life is over.

After columbine the rule is that the threat must be engaged

Exactly. This just proves that YOU need to be armed because you can't rely on authorities for shit.

Checking the cameras would be the first thing you do in an investigation. Officer should have been busted within the first 48 hours, not twelve or how many days.
Convenient this comes out when the conversation comes to arming school staff.

LOL. His boss goes on CNN last night and gets the spotlight, then sneaks in and drops this today. These fucking people man. Move to Montana. Get a ranch. Raise cattle. Grow vegetables. Fuck your wife senseless. Have kids. Die happy

By rule, it means it's a best practices guideline for police with no force of law behind it. You can't sue the police for malpractice if they never show up, or even sit their in their car watching your ass get beat a few meters away.

They needs to have some kind of flash bang or something. I just don't understand how school shootings haven't been studied out the ass and things like this are in place.

Who is that advice intended for? Us? Cops?

Might be because of extreme autism and self loathing, but to me that would have been the chance of a lifetime to die a glorious death.

lmao holy shit. He just might get killed by some insane parent.

He only had one bullet.
His name was Barney Fife

>Shooter is blasting kids with some AR and if the deputy misses a single shot and hits a random kid his life is over.

Better to let the slaughter continue.

Well at least they showed their ace. They've known this from the start but didn't share it to twist the narrative and wait for people to suggest more security instead of taking away guns.

Because his boss was on National TV yesterday and it would have made him look bad.

anyone listening or in this case reading

user I think about this more and more every day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeShaney_v._Winnebago_County
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

(((retirement))) they gonna put him in the sleepy time retirement van

hrgggfd

user, I think this must be a nigger cop. Otherwise his face would be plastered everywhere

What were his instructions?
First thing, he gets on the radio to report shots fired. He was suspended without pay, so I guess he wasn’t to,d to haul ass out of there.

Kys, faggot.

Why?

Lookner's doing live coverage, for those who are interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GblD9gEiwY

Manlet Massacre

>Only cops should be armed
>Cops leave you to die

Especially frustrating in Canada since we don't have the 2A.

>tools of defense are prohibited
>"lol we don't have a duty to protect you, see ya loser"

you haven't seen this video where he wants to detain shitposters?
youtube.com/watch?v=LIyHkKHFffM

Does user have any information on the Coward Cop?

He was chatting up a female student, and makes 75,000 a year 54 yrs old. That all I got

>making $75000 annually to sit on your fat ass and stare at high school students
smfh tbqh desu. nice digits btw

>does nothing
>resigns

More like
>retires
Because he got a couple million to let it go down.

What a waste

>544444 yrs old

O'Bingo

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
WONDER WHAT HE NOTICED??
HAS HE SUICIDED HIMSELF IN THE HEAD 5 TIMES AND THREW HIMSELF OFF A BRIDGE IN A DUFFEL BAG YET?

I say liberalize RPG's and full autos in every state. That way all children have a chance against each other.

Police are worthless sociopaths, wed be alot better off with out them and a armed populace.

that is impossible.
This is very likely, I know if he says anything his buddies in blue will fuck his life right up.

check his star, did he do that on purpose , not wearing a real badge so anything he says is not official police at the same time as signalling to (((them)))?

>CANT TRUST THE FUCKING POLICE TO SHOOT A BAD GUY

good im glad we are all on the same page now leftists, we all do need guns because no one else will solve it for us.

but if we solved them then we could not take your guns away. silly goy

slowly if we are lucky. You job is to protect and you pussy out.

Any time some faggot says 'you don't need a gun, just call the police!' We can just link this video.

While cops don’t have a particularly dangerous job, it’s more dangerous than average and unpleasant. This cop was paid 1.6x the median household income in Florida, and of course has fantastic benefits. Cops do have higher risk of on-the-job death in infested areas.
>Jesus, why can’t we just give the Romans money and let them hand out alms for us?
>Jesus, why can’t we just hire cops snd have them fight the race war for us?

>Cops don't have to be heroes.

Absolutely correct. Another reason for the second amendment. Nobody has a legal obligation to save you. It's your responsibility. Never relax

Usually yes, it was a case that established the police can't be sued just because they didn't arrive in time to prevent an attack or save your life etc. But in this case it was a school resource officer whose soul responsibility is pretesting the school, the police can't be everywhere at once which is why they get protection from prosecution but this guy was at the location and expected to do something and failed so he can be held responsible for that just not the department as a whole.

>Believing this new narrative

This. Cops aren't heros. Just another union employee.

Proof that cops can't protect anyone

This sheriff is a fucking asshole who missed the chance to prevent this 39 times when he had officers visit the kid who wasn't allowed a backpack at school after bringing weapons and assaulting people, sure the police never had a chance at intervening isreal

>Cools off in a day or so

So true

Meanwhile, Florida police believe private citizens should be charged when failing to risk their life to save someone. Niggers can’t swim.
archive.is/LBtLw

>good guy with guns will saves us
>Doesn't work at Columbine and Florida

I can't wait for the next time I hear a statist say "next time call a crackhead".

Good guy with gun could have done something
Not
>useless coward with gun

Cops don’t have to risk their life, but if a cop is dispatched to a call, it’s dereliction of duty if they don’t check it out, no? How would his life be in danger if he is trained with a firearm? He should win any gun battle he is in because he is a professional gun-carrying officer, so there’s no real danger for him.

they're pushing it hard

Good to know. I always thought police were the ones who had hard-ons for running TOWARD gunfire. I guess that's just Navy Seals.

Holy shit user. Is that the cop that shot the guy @ Costco Vegas?

What a fat fuck.

>he resigned in shame.
The School Resource Officer position is a dumping ground less capable officers. This story isn't a surprise