ITT: times Sup Forums lied to you

ITT: times Sup Forums lied to you

What, did Sup Forums tell you it was good? Because that most certainly would've been a lie.

Sup Forums here. Yes, you found me out. Sword Art Online does not actually exist. There is no such anime. I made it up to fuck with you, and it took you years to figure it out. Don't you feel stupid now?

>Sup Forums told me it's mainstream normie trash
>it's actually amazing
Same here user, same here.

Flip Flappers

It is mainstream normalfag trash though
It just also happens to be in the top five Gainax shows

literal 2/10 show

I followed every thread while it was airing, but i can't tell what people think Sup Forumss opinion is.

Sup Forums never called this piece of trash good though.

Sup Forums talked shit about flip flappers and keijo. I really liked Keijo. I'm starting to think they were wrong about flip flappers too, but I havent watched it yet

Alcization is WAY better. I liked some parts of SAO but loved the shit out of that arc.

Flip Flappers was decent up until episode 8 or 9, then the writer changed and the show went to absolute shit.

Well, it's not a lie when i tell you it's among my alltime favourite shows, but i get why some people didn't like it.
Most people here seemed to like it during the first episodes but shitposting got bad after the writer change meme started in episode 7 and the end was kinda weird, so a lot of shittalking happened.
I'd say just watch it, if you got the time, you might be positivly suprised

Flipflaps is great.

The writer change after episode 6, while 10 was the first episode most people concidered worse then the rest.
The show was just better having episodic adventures with subtle plot hints then having the actual conclusion.
We will never know if her ending would be better then what we got, but it's definitely not just the writer change that caused this.

New game

lasted one episode, I can't understand what people see in it just as much as I don't understand what about it so strongly pushes me away, being someone who has no problem with either moe or SoL
it's just like with k-on

Flipflaps sucked ass.

God, this was bad. I didn't even make it half way through an episode.
>lol so these two siblings are the best video game players
>also one of them has cute feet
>this somehow makes them some sort of genius who has figured it all out

LN readers did

Literally no one liked this.
Not unless you enjoy repetitive plot points and exposition out the ass