Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali
youtube.com/watch?v=SibvK6AcVnk
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7JPXYWfWVeA
youtube.com/watch?v=B9qZCam-lCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's true.
There are countries much older than mali tho.
What's your point?

WE

>Wakanda IRL
come the fuck on
brazuca hijo de puta, andá a comer mico, cagón

Healthy and thriving nation before contact with the white devil.

And Mali today is an irrelevant shithole.
BTW, the oldest continuously existing civilization on earth is China. (who, coincidentally, are COLONIZING your nigger ass as we speak).

Wow, there was a state 4 centuries ago!

So impressive

>Healthy and Thriving
Yet utterly backwards

Nobody is denying that various cultures did developed in Africa before and after white colonization begun.
But to be honest they can't ever compare to what europe,middle east and asia achieved.

This is what whites do to a nation once they get get their hands on it.

and yet whites created every tech we have

>created

Don't you mean stole?

No, the communist China isn't in continuity with the imperial one.

The oldest surviving country in the world is the microstate of San Marino founded in 301 a.d.

I've been to Mali.... it's a huge shithole

It's considered the direct successor state to the Qing Dynasty. That's why they still lay claims on Taiwan (because it was a chinese province during the Imperial era).

Mali had the richest man in history as its ruler is what op is trying to say I guess

WE WUZ KANGZ

The empire fell apart soon after his death. He drove the value of gold right to shit because of giving it away to random arab peasants and the only thriving african country at the time lost its wealth. There were no white devils and you are retarded

Muh moon landing fuckin delusional

>Says le 28%

>kang getting rich because he happens to live on a pile of precious metal
It really was Wakanda IRL

A stealthy shitlord insult to shitty civilisations is to call them old. It's like India and China. They have never really produced anything of value, so when people try to portray them as good, they'll mention how old they are.

Rare picture of our lord and savior Yakoub validating the creation of the white race

Quiet, Jewish slave.

don't offend him , he might shoot up a school

Yeah, lotta good all that gold did, can't take the nigger out of a nigger

Where is it then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali

Right here, retard.

>a literal French colony
Such a great empire

Wiki leaks XD
No where is it? know no one care about losers only winners write history

...and more proof niggers can't do anything since it was only after Islamic invasion that they could achieve this

>Implying you still have colonies

What goes around, comes around. Never forget, Mehmed.

seems they didnt just steal the tech, they also destroyed every evidence of it in Africa. so evil

They did that in America too. If you weren't a historical illiterate monkey, you'd know what they did to the Aztecs and Incas.

Give us back our Rockets blue prints

WAS

>>No shit you mum always come around Spanish dog. no one care about the past i care about the present and further the past has gone you just have to deal with that fact

KANGSSSS

>at one point in history a black man was the richest in the world
ok cool
at every other point in history it has been a non black man though
so what does that prove except that some nigs are capable of mining gold

Do not reply to troll threads. Report them

maybe the build something permanent or invest in the future instead living like kangs with no tomorrow

Your country was crushed by mexiniggers from Spain and is now controlled by the Japanese.

Why are you upset at white people?

>black guy finds an absurd amount of gold and gets outrageously rich
>completely destroys the entire country by throwin his money around like a gangsta to look like a pimp
fucking poetry

yes he invented the term "nigger rich"

The real Wakanda was African salt mines a few thousand years ago. Salt was their resource. It built their empire.

Rather than use the power to build up Africa, they used it to slave trade each other.

He destroyed the Arab countries' economies, not his own IIRC

>implying we don't
Ask this nigger
Algeria is not one of them though

>Mali had the richest man in history as its ruler is what op is trying to say I guess

Man with the most gold. If I have a trillion dollars but only sticks are on the market, it does me little good.

so is dinosaur shit . . .. point? Trying to take credit from history?

He probably made side money selling niggers as slaves

Interesting
Surely their list of achievements is more impressive than all those white nations

More kang shit.
>sage

Also, love how these savages were killing and enslaving each other for centuries without a single fuck given, but the second the white guy does it, it's suddenly the worst thing in history.

I guess we have our answer to who the biggest racists really are.

Pathetic!

youtube.com/watch?v=SibvK6AcVnk
Your ally, don't fall for the divide and conquer.

They blamed us for this, form an alliance of truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ

Wakanda is supposed to be located in equitorial guinea you stupid fuck.

Next time you come to post, do us macacos a favor and use a memeflag. Brazilians already get a lot of shit as is, you don't need to give them more reasons.

Mali Empire: Collection of Mud-cities built on gold and slaves

Wakanda: Most advanced nation on earth built on technology based on a fictional element which conveniently does whatever the plot needs it to do that makes even our current cutting edge technology seem primitive

>Totally Comparable

Here's a great example of African technology without white's intervention:
youtube.com/watch?v=7JPXYWfWVeA

You should be proud of your ancestry northeast macaco friend.

>Paper, Paper Currency, Abolishing slavery, Gun Powder, Silk, Repeating Crossbow, Printing Press

China invented a bunch of things. The problem was that they stopped eventually because they decided that they had all they needed and literally did not need to advance any further. In an alternate timeline Europeans would have needed to compete with China for control of Africa and America, but instead the British single-handedly forced the Chinese to surrender during the Opium wars by simply sailing up-river and threatening the forbidden city with gun-ships after a couple skirmishes. The chinese initially only wanted to trade chinese goods exclusively for silver because they insisted that there was nothing the else of value the outside world had to offer.

>Paper, Paper Currency, Gun Powder, Repeating Crossbow, Printing Press

All of these were also independently discovered by various European inventors.

>Abolishing slavery

Lol, as if you can discover NOT doing something. Look at me, I invented not hitting my head with a hammer!

Timbuktu was GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=B9qZCam-lCk

Your point was that they never produced anything of value. My point is that they did and then unfortunately stopped.

My point was that they didn't make anything of value that could be uniquely produced by China. Like China has no interesting history or culture outside of things like Marco Polo or the Mongol invaders (i.e. things that are not Chinese that come into contact with the Chinese anthill)

live in mud huts
islamic
aids infested
WAKANDAN KANGZ

Did you know that more white people have read the Epic of Mali than black people?

It also never produced nothing noteworthy in technology, science, philosophy etc.
It heavily relied on north african architects and literates to to build their mosques and universities and have them teaching to the locals
It fell and was forgotten long before the french came there
Mali is now a barren and desert wasteland
If anything Mali is the proof that, even with all of the greatest resources, time to develop and foreign aid, niggers will eventually fuck everything up and turn it to shit

Who do you think they got islamified in the first place before becoming Mali Empire? Who they contacted with? Themselves or contact with Ancient Astronauts/Aliens?

N

Shit

Kingdom of Italy? You mean the 1861 kingdom?