What does it mean

I've seen christian Jewish and other religions use this symbol. Its on flags and in ancient works of art. What does it actually mean though? Where does this symbol originate from? I think it predates the jews was it originally part of the occult, I've also heard stuff about it being linked to Saturn. Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge#Yaldabaoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The universe. It's called a Merkabah.

Remember how Jim Carrey talked about us all being floating tetrahedrons? He's not wrong.

Its a sperm impregnating the jews.

it occurs in nature as well
that is a pretty interesting bit geometry

Jews stole their whole religion from older civilizations. They mixed and matched their stories and beliefs from older religions.

Get this fucking shit off the board. Jew this Jew that. Of all the cultures in this world, why would I give a fuck about this one. Fucking JDIF pedos.

this arrangement is so fucking off man

>look at the planetary symbols of the sephiroth
>now look where you have the planets in the chakra diagram

kys my guy

>the arrangement is so off
If it is then why don't you post a picture of the correct orientation? Fuck off faggot.

You're both faggots

its just a symbol dude
one that predates the jews
why so volatile?

you need to be more like pic related

I've never seen that particular image before, but it calls to mind the image of the Demiurge Yaldabaoth, often described as a lion-headed serpent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge#Yaldabaoth

If you look at the sephirot, imagine that there is a mirror version but inverted. Jews practice the inversion of what the original practices were.

fpbp

visual illustration of the phrase "fuck jews"

i believe it's the Branch Davidian logo

So what part of politically incorrect was unclear to you? That's what we do here-express diverse political opinions that may be offensive to some groups of people.

so whats the significance of number 6 in this gay universe? whats with all the six sided things, honeypot,snowflakes...

>being linked to Saturn
I will explain: The God of Abraham is actually a recycled Hebrew god. At one time the Hebrews worshipped pagan gods similar to the Greeks, Romans, Babylonians, etc. Abraham took one of those gods and made that god the only God. That god is the Hebrew god El which is similar to the Greek Cronus and the Roman Saturn. The Jews are mainly converts to Judaism because they didn't like Christianity or Christianity didn't like them. The Jews are called the Synagogue of Satan because according to the Romans (Church) they worshiped Saturn. So the Jews are the Synagogue of Saturn/El/God.

They like the number six because it occurs regularly in nature but also because of its association with Saturn.