IT'S OVER

>70 years old
>$30 Million in hidden money
He's going to die in prison if he doesn't turn on Trump.

as though this circus hasnt cost orders of magnitude more than $30 million
he has to get someone. manafort is tangential at best and will never spend one day in prison

Manafort is getting a pardon.

5 years tops, out in 2.5 years due to good behavior. 10 year probation

remember Michael Milken

he laundered billions and got 2 years lel. 30 million is nothing.

He was working for Clinton during the time these crimes occurred

>He was working for Clinton during the time these crimes occurred
He literally wasn't retard.
He's been a Republican lobbyist and partner of Roger Stone's since the 1990s, and before that worked for Ford and Reagan.

You clearly have not been paying attention. He's being indicted for activity from 2010-2014. It's about the Clintons.

>It's about the Clintons.
You mean Ukraine, right?
Dumbfuck.

Ukraine, Podesta group, Clintons, Obama.

Yes indeed.

quick rundown leafbro?

This, Podesta was up to his ears in sleazy globalist palm-greasing with the Ukranian gov't following the Maidan coup. Wouldn't it be great if at the end of all of this Mueller indicted Soros for collusion and election meddling?

The attorney that got charged for lying to the FBI was lying about work he did while he helping Manafort at the Podesta group. Funny how the news buried that. They're trying to get Manafort to flip, but I'm not sure they'll like what he tells them.

I doubt it. Trump has no reason to give him any pardon.

Yes he does. He was a deep state plant in the Trump campaign and he's flipping.

>8/06/17
>Soon, guys. Real soon.

Yup

When the leaf knows more about US politics than leftist Americans.

He literally was though so if anyone should be called retarded here it's you, faggot.

>He's going to die in prison if he doesn't turn on Trump.

Tough decision
Picks life imprisonment without possibility of parole over toupee-flapping manchild tv celebrity

I just want this all to be over with. I don't care if it's an actual nothingburger or if the entire White House gets imprisoned.

A return to normalcy is desperately needed.

notice how OP bolted after someone mentioned Ukraine

the shills are running panicked because they know their narrative is crumbling

>He's going to die in prison if he doesn't turn on Trump.
Implying Trump did something wrong

He wasn't wrong fuckwad.
Manafort worked for trump to hook him up with Russian donors.

Remember what they go after him for. Left turds always project. Whatever they try to do to Manafort or claim he did is something they know Trump has on them

>Manafort worked for trump to hook him up with Russian donors.

Yeah, that's why everyone thats been charged has been charged for activity before they joined the campaign. I haven't seen anything particularly egregious yet. If Mueller were to investigate anyone in Washington, I'm sure he'd be able to find money launder charges or tax evasion. I wish this cunt would investigate Israeli influence in our elections and democracy. It's absurd that he charges Russians posting on Facebook for not registering as foreign agents, but the ADL isn't required to register as an agent of Israel.

Russian donors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation.
The IG report in March will likely mention this.
Clinton's world is about to collapse.

Wasn't he a partner with Podesta?

>Michael Milken
>quote from sentencing judge
"You were willing to commit only crimes that were unlikely to be detected.... When a man of your power in the financial world... repeatedly conspires to violate, and violates, securities and tax business in order to achieve more power and wealth for himself... a significant prison term is required"

Where'd you go, OP?