A conversation underneath a conversation

Things are not always what they seem. You need to listen very closely/intently to fully know what’s going on here fully. I will post timestamps to guide you through a couple key points.

Joe Rogan and Duncan Trussell use episode #666 to call some (((people))) out using a myriad of analogies. They start with generally making jokes about the church of Satan then it eventually escalates to them basically directly calling someone to through a poorly worded analogy.

Essentially Joe and Duncan seem to believe that the elite have some type of technology that could further the human race at a tremendous speed but will not use it for the sake of leaving their luxurious lifestyles/control over most of the population. Like I said: it is a conversation underneath a conversation. It does not come out in plain words but pretty close as it becomes apparent. A friend of mine said he heard somewhere that they were tripping when they recorded this but cannot confirm.

DO NOT JUST READ THE TIMESTAMPS YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO WITH IT TO KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaviDYQvFA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
ronpaulinstitute.org
youtu.be/x2jWjiGPKSs
youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI&t=87s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>21:15 Duncan sets up the conversation and notifies Joe of what he’s actually talking about by saying a quote “Satan’s church is nature” in a very deliberate manner. from here on Joe knows that he is actually talking about the satanic elite instead of actual nature in this analogy
>26:00 Joe starts talking about his own analogy using safaris in Africa, saying the little trucks that go around with visitors don’t have barricades around them, allowing lions to attack if they wanted although they never do
>26:25 Within a half minute it goes into a weird comparison to a drunk/belligerent person who can provoke people in a bar can all of the sudden provoke one of these “tigers”
>27:15 The guest elaborates on Joe’s analogy and even says slyly the tiger had “been reading Tony Robbins” (Robbins is known for his seminars and books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within) as Joe busts out laughing
>27:50 “Some of the greatest inventors in the history of lions” lol wtf clearly not talking about nature or lions in a literal context
>28:00 The guest and Joe from here on out seem to be directly convincing the elite to make a significant change on a cosmic level
>31:30 “If you want to sink your claws into the expanding universe you will get ripped apart” as Joe busts out laughing
>31:50 - 32:25 The guest seems to be talking to the elite directly again
>33:30 - 33:55 What entity could Joe be talking about? Very spooky/weird
>34:00 For a couple minutes Joe joining in on calling out the elite by protecting this entity by a program being in place
>35:10 Joe talking to some elite directly, saying “how much have you contributed to this machine? How much are you pulling out of the machine? Are you pulling out shiny things?” Again very weird/spooky
>36:00 The guest goes on to say that what Joe is talking about is really cool of him to be doing

It goes on but I’m not going to make timestamps for the whole thing

You have my interest

duncan trussell is absolutely pathetic

Ive never heard of him who is he

would love to see him dress as a muzzie for the laughs.

then you need to get out a lot more.

I dono man I started listening at the first timestamp and this is some stupid dude weed bro tier bullshit

>Essentially Joe and Duncan seem to believe that the elite have some type of technology that could further the human race at a tremendous speed but will not use it for the sake of leaving their luxurious lifestyles/control over most of the population. Like I said: it is a conversation underneath a conversation. It does not come out in plain words but pretty close as it becomes apparent. A friend of mine said he heard somewhere that they were tripping when they recorded this but cannot confirm.

There's over 5000 classified patents that are kept secret.

Trump Inaugural Address Excerpt
>We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to UNLOCK the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

can confirm they were tripping balls during this podcast

Keep going follow the timestamps

Deep space is of course effectively empty, appropriate for a moron like Donald Trump

If there is one thing mushrooms taught me its that EVERY conversation is a conversation beneath a conversation.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone.

uring the campaign Trump was gifted a prayer shawl
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

The pastor gifts him a study bible and he tells him when he's feeling down he should read MARK 9:23 which says basically if you can believe then anything is possible.

The kikes hated that he was gifted a prayer shawl so much they cut the feed thats why the video I linked is spliced together.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
>PyeongChang Olympics: A new cornerstone for peace and prosperity

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

1956 Presidential Campaign Slogans
Peace and Prosperity -Dwight Eisenhower

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
>Will the 2018 elections be about Trump or peace and prosperity?

ronpaulinstitute.org
>Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

Ice Nazis confirmed

the final redpill?

he's a nobody comedian/podcaster who does hours and hours of podcasts about lsd and the bagavat gida and i couldnt care less if im mispelling that
he is basically everything bad about the hippies but with a modern twist

What better way to hide your identity than LARP as a Jew.

>the shock when realizing that Joe Rogan is into the occult an magick

also

GET PIC RELATED ON HIS SHOW!!!!

Bunch of bullshit what they are talking about makes perfect sense it's Alan Watts philosophy retold nothing really unusual about it

He’s pretty much admitted to being visited by agents and having to push certain ideas on a subliminal level. Guests have questioned why he has changed his stances on subjects out of nowhere even

David Icke would be an awesome guest.

34:30 - 36:00

How are they not referencing something else? They are using Alan Watts as an alalogy to illustrate their specific point

he seriously hasn't done icke? that would be a perfect fit for his show

That's why he has to, as you said, hide
>A conversation underneath a conversation.
He has to walk a tight rope to still be karma neutral or else they'll shut-him-down.

Him trying to explain jfks head is hilarious. He clearly doesn’t believe it but is trying to push a point. It’s cringey to watch

No
>David Icke
>Art Bell
>Simon Parkes
>Michael Tsarion
>Win Keech
so far.

I think Rogan is familiar with all of them and their material.

has he done
>George knapp
>bob lazar
>david paulides

But not as guests with a dedicated JRE episode, right?
That's what I'd like to see.

I was asking if he had done any of those guys

When did he admit that?

Oh, right, you did. My bad. (Switched 2 words)
No he hasn't had those thress as guests as well.

They shut down both their forums, op might be on to something.

fuck joe rogan
youtu.be/x2jWjiGPKSs
stupid nigger took the deal. same with alex fucking jones
youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI&t=87s
fuck these people.

> 3 hour podcast
> no timestamps
cmon man im not gonna waste 3 hours

i am functionally retarded

wow, controlled op is real XD

bomp

There are timestamps