Parkland student: CNN gave me 'scripted' questions on guns

>"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinions on my questions,"
Colton Haab said. Colton Haab, a Junior ROTC student and survivor of the school shooting in Parkland, Fla. last week, said he going to participate in the CNN town hall Wednesday night, but decided not to when he said the network provided him with a list of “scripted questions.”

>"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinions on my questions," Haab said told a local ABC affiliate, WPLG-TV. "CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions, and it ended up being all scripted."

Haab said he was asked to prepare a speech and some questions, and he was planning to ask about school safety, and the possibility of using veterans as armed security guards in schools, but was rejected by CNN. After being told he had to ask a scripted question, Haab decided not to attend the town hall.

>"I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have,”Haab said.
archive.is/jXpIa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO1MSS5Xn_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JOo_cBFj0Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=_RtXfI1VXm0
mega.nz/#!bGQgyJKC!PRd7Ii7pK-GbUl20d-GAeFgIVUBna32xgguMShCJTs8
youtu.be/9UQr3inDqTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CNN categorically denied these allegaitons, this is fake news. I swear you guys seem to question everything and that's not something you should be doing. Conspiritards.

It’s strange that /pol isn’t jumping on this. Lots of faggot larp threads though.

>CNN said it didn't happen goy

Most of us are just getting off work.

It's his word vs theirs and I don't see a single reason he would lie

Im shitposting mate.

>and that Hogg kid is a faggot.

Wtf. Didn't they already get caught doing this during the election?

They've been caught on camera scripting questions and answers. During the 2016 election they had an audience respond to a debate and were caught coaching them on which slogans to say when they thought the camera wasn't on.

I'll believe that elvis is still alive before I believe anything CNN has to say.

this kids obviously an NRA plant, fucking actor

See

You guys are so bad at this.

Is the office freaking out with the realization that Manaforts "crimes" are exactly what Andrew Kerr has been uncovering in Brocks web of businesses? Is anyone even reading the violations?

I just don't know who I'm being jewed by anymore. I don't know why this kid would lie, but if they gave him a written script, where is it?

don't I get to conclude that anyone I don't like is a paid shill crisis actor with zero evidence? why don't I get to do that too?

Link to the video of him stating this?

I bet CNN is harassing the shit out of this boy now just like the faggy bullies they are.

If he's telling the truth, he should request to go on live and tell his story.

he's not, so he won't. They called his bluff, kid just wanted his fifteen minutes of fame

>0 evidence

True, CNN said it wasn't real and we should trust their word.

Well, they can't prove a negative, so where is the script? Shouldn't the kid have some proof?

Fucking moron had a chance but he blew it. He should've "agreed" to do it then once on the mic calmly start and blow the whistle. Of course they'd cut his mic off but people would be curious as to why they shut him down.

He could then get real offers outside of cnn to actually tell his part.

Inb4 his life ruined

Not when the truth all comes out

You are right he should have recorded his interactions with CNN. They are known liars and cheats

>h-he st-studdered, h-he didn't say everything exactly how I think he should have
imagine being this deluded, starving this badly for any morsel to sate your narrative

If he had the original script or even a phone picture that would be huge.

He should have went, ignored the script and asked whatever he wanted. What are they going to do? Have him killed?

youtube.com/watch?v=fO1MSS5Xn_Q

They'd just edit him out.

Probably not, they have been caught doing this sorta thing before and no one seems to care

lol I don't trust CNN, but I also don't think some rando kid with an obvious agenda speaks golden truth. why believe this kid when they said he can come back on? If he won't, it's obvious why

He literally showed the script in a video

This coming from the same media organization that was caught in the act of staging a protest last year. That's rich lmao

Link?

bump

Some of these kids are degenerate opportunists i guess

B-But LISTEN AND BELIEEEEEEEEEEEVE

post it

>oglaf
And down the rabbit hole I go lel

>Colton
That's my name. Guy must be based.
>Haab
and Dutch. Ew.

I am going to bed. This is all a big nothingscript

youtube.com/watch?v=JOo_cBFj0Yw

It's the best I can find. Someone with a shitty mic starts talking 45 seconds in.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RtXfI1VXm0
Found a better one

Here's a video of David Hogg confirming a drill as he's actually rehearsing. I saved it before YouTube censored it for "bullying" and "harassment". This video and Colton's, as well as several other's, are illuminating.

mega.nz/#!bGQgyJKC!PRd7Ii7pK-GbUl20d-GAeFgIVUBna32xgguMShCJTs8

Yeah there’s video evidence of them and others doing it.

youtu.be/9UQr3inDqTU

of course the whole shooting was a lie.
cnn will go
no this was a false flag he's lying(never held kevlar up)
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Fake news

This is big. It's much more important than, "would you fuck a Mexican lesbian with a shaved head?"

Very good point. He was a dumb ass to not pretend he would ask their scripted questions. What a missed opportunity.