New South African president wants to seize land from white farmers without compensation

“The expropriation of land without compensation is envisaged as one of the measures that we will use to accelerate the redistribution of land to black South Africans,” said Ramaphosa, who was sworn into office to succeed Jacob Zuma as president last week.

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/545582/The_Nubian_Pastoral_Culture_as_Link_between_Egypt_and_Africa_A_View_from_the_Archaeological_Record
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-ethiopians-by-diodorus-siculus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Africa for Africans.

so just shoot him

Just wait a couple of month for they begging us to come back, just like in niggerzwambe.

Fuck this. Meme the civil war in South Africa until it starts. If it doesn't soon the whites there will go the way of a frog in a boiling pot

I predict nothing will happen. These African leaders have no principles or consistency. He will make a big talk about putting it to whitey to get votes. And once he's in power he isn't going to do anything to risk a civil war he knows he might lose.

Exactly, Just like Europe wants immigrants to leave their countries so do we!

Mugabe did it.

Not really it was more of the sanctions that were levied against Zimbabwe by the West. Mugabe had BIG balls!

I hope we get another Rhodesia.

White S Africans should go the way of repatriating to their homelands in Europe. They dont belong in Africa

Fucking FINALLY. No one is talking about this. Everyone is the US is to worried about our (((racial problems))). Meanwhile in South Africa people are literally killing white farmers and taking their land and forcing white people to basically live in hoovervilles.

purge him and his entire cabinet, move to erase their infrastructure and disrupt their food lines, shut down their power, and take out their lawmakers. make sure their propagandist media niggers are hanging so that they can't control the information. erase them entirely or else you will be erased. they hate you. they want you gone. they want to steal from you. they want everything about you to disappear. south africa needs to be liberated and the niggers cleansed.

Thats the way it should be. Chickens coming home to roost

lmao See how arrogant you are. You want to cleanse a land of its original inhabitants? The most logical thing to do would be to go back to Europe. Just like you tell us Blacks to go back to Africa

No one deserves anything faggot, if you want something in this world you take it.

immigrants are taking Europe so STFU about it .

>Thats the way it should be

South Africa is already Mad Max status.
Soon it'll be Dawn of The Dead..

The land is useless without the white farmers. At this rate the only niggers that aren't going to starve to death soon will be the cannibals.

The zulus cleaned out other Africa tribes and no one lived in SA pre Dutch and British colonization

But you know that you LARPING dick washer faggot don’t you

I don't give a shit about Europe. They embrace their fate.

It sounds like he's merely doing the same shit you guys want to do for whites in Europe and America.

Africa is for Africans.

>western sanctions made black Africans forget how to farm

Sure, T’challa.

>No one deserves anything faggot, if you want something in this world you take it.

OK that what they are doing! So whats the problem white boys? lmao

Egyptians were not black you fucking uneducated Afro-American

They had the same skin tone of today's Arabs that inhabit the area

It takes resources to farm idiot.

haha Please provide evidence. I can easily blow your argument out the water but I wanna see what you can bring forth as evidence.

It’s so difficult illiterate peasants did it for hundreds of years

No just common logic to take the seeds and plant them ..Muh resources

The problem is that it isn't starting fast enough

What is that ? You do know they had African territories under their rule but they conquered your kind

So you mean to tell me you can pay people with dated tools farm miles and miles of land and still be profitable? Do some research.

Key difference: Europe and America aren't doing it, South Africa is.

Are you saying that it's okay to kick niggers out? Because I'd be all for that.

They will became another failed state and this timed blood drained to death by cjinks your liberty is only and ilusion and soon you will see _and dont came to europe when your country implde

I don't see any African facial features..Hmm I wonder why

Slaveeeeee

Yes, Europeans enslaved other Europeans as well... Whats your point. I gave you a chance to provide evidence and you didnt show me anything.

"Conclusion
To sum up, Nubia is Egypt’s African ancestor. Whatlinked Ancient Egypt to the rest of the North Africancultures is this strong tie with the Nubian pastoralnomadic lifestyle, the same pastoral backgroundcommonly shared by most of the ancient Saharan andmodern sub-Saharan societies. Thus, not only did Nubiahave a prominent role in the origin of Ancient Egypt, itwas also a key area for the origin of the entire African pastoral tradition."

academia.edu/545582/The_Nubian_Pastoral_Culture_as_Link_between_Egypt_and_Africa_A_View_from_the_Archaeological_Record

Oh look, it's the "South Africa was a booming metropolis until whitey came and stole it" lie. None of the blacks lived in the majority of South Africa, not until they were either brought their as labor, or noticed whitey making the land not shit, and wanted gibs.

YES! But you would taking your asses back to Europe as well

We don't want to force them out you fucking nigger. We'd obviously compensate them accordingly, making them leave would be in their own interest. We should just massacre niggers however, commit unspeakable atrocities against them. One unimaginable horror for every inch of stolen land.

I do but they are East African. Not West African

didnt they try it at least two times, followed by famine?

Im a slave, monkey, nigger, ape.......... im out of ideas come help me out a lil

Decades selecting people who could run their farms successfully enough to expend their business, buying more land.
Now give it to random people. With no knowledge, no resource and no will.
This is a recipe for failure.

No it isn't their religion and lifestyle revolved around the river Nile

Also there building skills are nothing similar to other African cultures probably because there is not much to begin with

So I fail to see how anything but wishful thinking connects Africans and Egyptians

they look colonized

Thats a lie your ancestors told you. If that was the case there would have been no war with Blacks for the land you fucken idiot.

You did that with the Jews and look how that worked out for you. 70yrs later the whole country is Blacked and Olived.

How come you always say stolen land. How exactly do you own land which you haven't built upon. By your nigger logic anyone could just say all the forests of the world are theirs. Europeans came and took the resources you didn't even bother to look at. You're basically just the native insects who happen to live closer than others to them.

They will always blame someone for their situation

LOL have you heard of the Sudanese pyramids. You have alot to learn my young friend. Get ready to for an intellectual asswooping.

"And the larger part of the customs of the Egyptians are, they hold, Ethiopian, the colonists still preserving their ancient manners. For instance, the belief that their kings are gods, the very special attention which they pay to their burials, and many other matters of a similar nature are Ethiopian practices, while the shapes of their statues and the forms of their letters are Ethiopian; for of the two kinds of writing which the Egyptians have, that which is known as “popular” (demotic) is learned by everyone, while that which is called “sacred” is understood only by the priests of the Egyptians, who learn it from their fathers as one of the things which are not divulged, but among the Ethiopians everyone uses these forms of letters."

-Diodorus Siculus

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-ethiopians-by-diodorus-siculus/

>what is cause and correlation
Actual monkey.

Now show me a pyramid in Europe or In any other Arab country

I'd be up for a nigger exchange program. Every dindu in NA and Europe for every white in SA.

Because you are ignorant. East Africans have a totally different look. BTW Ethiopia was never colonized. Attached is a pic of an Ethiopian.

Your argument is so idiotic I lost any incentive to respond with a valid argument to counter this.

I thought we were arguing about Egypt. Im still waiting on a response to my last post

more like arab rape baby

You are missing the point. You would be in Europe as well.

Yep, a family of 4 could be successful farmers with little more than a grade 6 education

That's exactly what I'm saying. Africans are completely justified in kicking out whites as Europeans are kicking out blacks.

I know thats the way you wish it was, Ethiopians actually controlled parts of Saudi Arabia during their holy wars liberating Christians Arabs from the Jewish Arabs

We annihilated the natives of these lands, leaving all of the americas for a couple hundred thousand natives would be silly. At least south africa has millions of niggers to hand the infrastructure over too.

>T. I'm a pretentious insect and I think that everything around me is mine because I happen to be a child in a man's body.
You're nothing but a worm, a lowly worm who thinks that he's entitled to everything he sees.

Do it. Let the dumb niggers starve to death and eat mud and mosquitoes just like Haiti.

I'm surprised there isn't at least one african leader that understands that white people are a national security asset, and should be encouraged to settle in their country as much as possible.

hahaha Im a leech cause I believe native people should control their own land and get rid of people who colonized their ancestors. I love you rlogic.

Bantu aren't from South Africa, whites were there first. The only ones who have a claim are the Khoi, who get treated like shit by the Bantu as it is.

How is it your land? You literally lived in tents made of your own shit and didn't look at the resources twice. How are you any different from the worm who I stomped upon last week? You can't claim that it's your land if you're not even in control of it you absolute example of irrelevance

Its simple you dont deserve the privilege of being free too stupid and incapable you will live much happier oveing orders of your master

THERE WILL BE SALT!!!

It isnt that we want them gone it is that we do not want illegals.

Places like Germany and Sweden should be white and...well swedish or German. A lot of us want the illegals and those that will not assimilate gone. If Sven wants to come to the US that is fine. And I doubt Sven would care too much if a burger went to Sweden. They just want to stop being raped by Ahmed and their "feminist government"

>Turn previously empty land into something worthwhile
>MUH ANCESTRAL LAND GIMMIE
I look forward to the coming decades when the Chinese shows those dipshit blacks what a real foreign devil looks like.

No sympathy for whites living in Apefrica

The Bantu migration happened Far before you devils arrived.

Im done arguing with you man. Your logic is so infantile that it is more of a specactle than something to consider or respond to

Yeah and whites took Africa and turned that barren shithole into a civilized paradise before you were even born. Face it nigger, earth is European and Mongoloid clay. Niggers are not and will never be human.

Explain to me how my logic is flawed.

If whites in Africa don't want to leave peacefully then force is necessary. Whites need to stay in Europe.

We already lived through it with your evil ass ancestors

funny you say that cause we are the only 100% homo sapien race u cave nigger

How about Lesotho? Small enclave country of 2M entirely landlocked by South Africa, some stats:

Half of women below 40 have HIV.
Highest mortality rate in the world 14.9 per 1000 (twice that of US, which is 8/1000).
40% of population lives on $1.25/day
Life expectancy is 42.
Perpetual civil war.
High rate of child labor.

All under their own hand.
Their significant natural resources are water (provide all clean drinking water to South Africa) and diamonds.
If you are white and in South Africa or Lesotho, you may want to move.

No, they should come to us. Fuck Europe. Shut the hell up, you dirty prisoner descendant. We're the nation of immigrants, not your nation of trash.

The Bantu were brought into the Cape by the British to act as miners, against the wishes of the Boers.

I agree 100%! Im impressed with Sup Forums today

>homo sapiens are the only real humans
N I G G E R E D U C A T I O N

Why didn't they kill all the niggers while they still could? Like, during the apartheid. Or just ship them to whatever other African country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

demoralization

Good. Maybe once the South Africans starve like the Zimbabweans they'll realize how retarded they are.

More like 95% sapiens, 5% archaic hominid, 0% Neanderthal

If a race war starts, kill the white liberals first

New Zimbabwe

Because mercy grabbed the hand of rightousness, and the ones who could have stopped this didn't think it would go this bad. And who could blame them? Niggers are exceptional failures, outstanding at being completely worthless.

Good, I'm down with this.

Europe for europeans.
Africa for africans.
America for... oh shit never mind, we werent idiots, we killed them all. Guess whitey keeps that.

Where's the sauce faggot? Oh, there is none. OP a LARPING SHILL.

OK fine then stay away from us! Take your pastey asses back to Europe and leave us the fuck alone!

Show you flag, Ramses