Scanlation thread. What are you working on, Sup Forums?

Scanlation thread. What are you working on, Sup Forums?

I'm delaying my stuff indefinitely until I get a graphic tablet.
I was planning on getting a wacom draw, do you guys think it's a good choice when I'm less than a beginner in drawing, but I can do some redraws?

Picked up some bunko yesterday, Tetsunagi Oni and School Tales of Horror by Yousuke Takahashi, and Sarutobi Sasuke by Shigeru Sugiura, all of which I intend to translate.

Last night I got excited about a recently released Captain Harlock series, but turns out, my mortal enemy in translation, Zack Davisson, is having his translation published next week.

ye

Is scanlating H-doujins a form of cuckoldery?

Think about it, you spend hours "prepping" this doujin for release, meticulously cleaning the girls on the pages, only to hand it over to the public and let them fap to it.

I think you have brain problems user.

Whatever gets you off, mate.

Post your scanning set up.

Do you scan while sitting on that bike? Looks uncomfortable. I just have mine on my desk next to me to scan while I watch whatever show I'm on.

>my mortal enemy in translation, Zack Davisson
What did he do?

wondering how to get pic related translated again
translations for stopped in 2015 when the translator/co-author died, really unusual series first hand female experience of of training for the US marine corps,
completed over the summer, 4 pages each 193 chapters in total 78 translated, historically quite popular.

>zoom out
>the redraw looks like shit
How do I get good at hard patterns?

Are you sure it's the redraw and not just a zoom issue with Photoshop?
Sometimes it looks like everything is fucked up until I try merging/exporting to check.

I think we a discord for discussion later. Anyone agree?

go ahead and make it senpai

Why don't you make a reddit sub as well?

No, fuck off.

Do it.

Ah, you must be Zack Davisson

Why don't you make it and see how many people join?

where are the scans

It does sound like cuckoldery, yes.

Don't forget to make a whatsapp group, too.

I wish people would pick up more scifi/space series

Why are you faggots pretending to not use discord? Almost every group I know of uses it

Such as?

I really should finish rescanning this. Completely forgot until #1 got TL'd.

how do you guys feel about LWND?

little witch nigger demia?

What series lad?

Just another guy who happened to mirror stuff

he and everyone else who posts at a resolution awful enough to get a 20-page doujin down to 3~7 MB should have their hands fed into a wood chipper.
at the very minimum it should be a bannable offense.

Copy paste this code into discord to get in the channel. Feel free to suggest stuff on general channel.
JweukD