Greek romans

Soon to be Turks lol

Reek Gromans

Khazars.

greeks italians thracians turks

by thracians i mean slavs

ethnically greek
culturally roman

They called themselves Romans. We would call them Greeks.

Romans, hellens and slavs at that time

shitskins

not the same one as in 1453.

>culturally roman
lol not even Rome was culturally Roman anymore in ~500AD

Same as today, Turks

Anglos

White anatolians and greeks

Greko-Niggers

Greeks

So? They kept Roman tradition, they spoke Latin and greek, kept Roman law, they raised the imperial eagle, they crowned Roman emperors until the mid 1400’s

Decendants of illyrian tribes, mixed with Bulgars and, and maybe Slavs and Italic people, not sure.

Greeks, though they continued to refer to themselves as "Romanoi" (Romans) right up until the Greek War of Independence when a national "Greek" identity was born.

Ragazzo, I still speak a form of Latin similar to Romanian in 2018. We still exist.

>they spoke Latin and greek
Justinian I was the last Roman Emperor to speak Latin as a first language. By the Middle Ages, Byzantium used exclusively Greek for matters of law and administration.

Ireland is fairly innaccurate in that map, in practicality English control didnt really extend beyond the pale (Dublin)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mick. You know, it's okay to just admit that your grandma got COLONIZED. Anglo genes are much better than filthy Hibernian ones.

>They kept Roman tradition
lmao
Roman tradition is the tradition of Cato, Scipii and actual Roman aristocracy of the Republic, not the greco-roman-christian mutt ""tradition"" of the late Empire

The Holy Roman Empire was more Roman than the Byzantines were.

>had Latin as official and ecclesiastical language
>Emperors were crowned by the head of the universal Church in Rome
>two centers of power, one where the Emperor had his court, one with the Pope in Rome

Las criaturas

Kebab holsters

gee i wonder why

even the Rome of Constantine had already hardly that much to do with the Rome of Brutus or the Decii, even before the vibrant runecoon cultural enrichment

Tell me more, I'm curious