Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA - Oath Under the Snow

The movie is coming out today and we already have a new EMIYA theme. At least the preview of it.

a.pomf.cat/tlsgbt.mp3

>will this movie ever be released in america?
haha no

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/u8tw4
youtube.com/watch?v=QfDzPBq14nc
youtu.be/Zfx8-c63u0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also new chapter out today.

Forgot the link imgur.com/a/u8tw4

And all the alarm clock images and voice lines youtube.com/watch?v=QfDzPBq14nc

when will Illya install a Medb class card and show her true nature?

more like
>will shirou be teleported offscreen in the first 5 minutes and stay there?

Kuro can't stop deathflagging herself, can she?

Also, in how many hours is the movie airing?

I just want Miyu install Semiramis and her Shirou wearing priest outfit.

Holy shit this theme is unreal. I need the full version!

>haha no
Who cares, will still be rips

The first showing of the movie is starting soon, right?

Right? It's the best one so far and I've heard a shit ton of remixes. Better than the original from the VN and better than the one from Illya's first season and the one from 3rei.

No idea but probably, yeah. 2chan user posted this so I imagine he's on the way to the cinema.

pretty good

is the camrip out?

Kinda sad for Illya to be last on this list. And no Kuro at all as far as I can tell, guess a kiss scene at the end is unlikely to happen then.

Of course they're going to keep the surprise mana transfer scene a surprise. It's for the aftercredits after all.

How long will it be before we have BD quality with subs?

I want Illya and Miyu to install Merlin and Waver.

Half a year maybe?

>no Chloe
But she had at least ONE line. When she said that she finally understood why she can exist, because the card inside her is Shirou.

So they're pretty much going to ruin any dramatic tension in HF with this release first right?

Nah they don't really reveal anything about Sakura in this movie.

WHAT'SS HAPPENNINNGG !!???

Holy fucking shit, this might actually rival Kenji Kawai's Emiya
youtu.be/Zfx8-c63u0Q

Sakura just hints that she had a bad past during this arc, I think it actually sets the stage pretty well

Showing now:

Oh boy here we go. Time to wait for two hours or so for the first impressions.

Maybe it got cut, I don't think her voice actor really does much related to prisma unlike Illya's who's at like every single event and so maybe it wasn't worth the cost to have her come do one line.

why did they make sakura the love interest/girl with feelings towards shirou? what about rin?

There's no Rin in the Miyuverse

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it tomorrow, for now I*ll go to bed with Illya.

but why? shes the sister of sakura, where did she go?

No where. Their relationship just never got past where it started in F/SN.

Shirou doesn't even know her so the Tohsaka moved out or something

Since Miyuverse is dying she's probably off with some magus to try to find the root

I actually prefer kenji's ver over this movie's by a large margin

Is it you? Can you show a proof like put a paper with "You" and post it here?

So Caster, Rider, and Lancer are Atrum, Kariya, and Kayneth.

user breaking the 4wall is extremely dangerous

Scan where?

Sakura installed the Lip card.

CAMRIP PLEASE

FUCK BUSHIDO GARBAGE, PLEASE GIVE US A CAMRIP FUCKING NIIIIIPS

Were you living under a rock these past few days user?

I don't think so. Maybe.

i mean what are they saying
and what's the lip card? shit there are so mnay versions now

Because heads up lad. Most of the anime official art has scans now.

>supposedly will be screened in some SEA countries
>not on america
Sometimes it's really weird.

Looks first movie is over now. Apparently starlog at some point in the movie, probably when Miyu met Illya.

So her tits will become colossal? And how is that even a card?

I believe~

Alter Ego is a summonable Class in the Moon Grail War.

Lip card is a joke, seems like Sakura is just partially going Shadow here.

Passionlip is a heroic spirit from the Mooncell, if you've ever read that Douman Sallaryman(however his name goes) doujinshi with the monster girl below the sewers, its basically that.

Passionlip is a monster with unbridled strength that can crush over a hundred servants at once, but mentally she's just a normal girl mostly. So it creates an incongruity where she can't comprehend her own monstrous nature, and ends up crushing everything and everyone around her by mistake.

She has a few sisters, and they have probably one of the better events/character arcs in FGO. Although they're originally from Extra.

No, its a summonable class in everything now, FGO retconned it so that its a real class all along. Tamamo Cat says she also qualifies as Alter Ego.

You can expect Nasu to slowly retcon Mooncancer into meaning something in a bit as well, and slowly more Mooncancers will show up.

Is the Illya app worth the price ? Or should i wait a pirated apk ?

But it began in the Moon Grail War bruh, no need to behave like a smartass.

Only 2400 yen. It's most definitely worth it.

And fuck buy it because it's going to fund a new season.

its like $9 for the base app $21 all together for app+everything else id say its worth $21

>And fuck buy it because it's going to fund a new season.
THIS

Weight: 1 ton

Fuck it you convince me. And i go deeper inside the rabbit hole.

How long until shit is done airing, and spoilers start showing up?

What app are you talking about? I remember seeing something for an Illya alarm app, is it that?

Have you been living etc.

The very first showing is already done.

gotta check humanity's twitter account

I CALL UPON REMIYAX user

NEW REMIYAX WHEN?

I'm expecting Mooncancer Arcueid sometime in the future.

The lil plushies are sad because they arent in this movie

Lip a cute. A CUTE!

Best part of the movie: It's Prisma Emiya
Worst part of the movie: It's Prisma Emiya

>Prisma Illya is indeed very fun!!
>Some scenes were really good. And seeing Shirou's relationship with Julian was interesting!
>And the ED song! I got goosebumps and everybody gave a standing ovation!

wow

I WANT THIS NOOOOW

The user who said she's going shadow mode is correct.

She has the same "appendages" when you use her in F/UC, it's not just BB who does it.

BAsically it's an application of her magic, Imaginary Number. The thing is anti-servant which may actually prove to be a problem for Kuro and possibly installed Miyu. But most especially Kuro

Everyone knows how shadow works, we're mostly just fucking around. People joked about Lip because Lip grows a petal coat behind her in the same way upon ascending in FGO.

BB is Shadow x1000, she can do things on Shadow's level as easily as moving a pinky.

So yeah general impression is that everybody loved it, a really good movie you can see even if you haven't watched Prisma and you're just a Fate fan.

And of course everyone knows what the worst part of the movie is --- it's called Prisma Illya but Illya's screentime is fucking laughable.

>standing ovation
What the fuck. How can it be that good?

That's not really the worst part at all; its Prisma in name but if anything its better that its not Prisma, but all it really is is Shirou's flashback cut down to a single movie so that they don't have to waste another season of the anime going through it. So that once the anime starts back up again it'll go straight back to Ilya section. It saves time, and guarantees the flashback is decently animated.

>Implying HF won't be just as good

There are people who are thinking of going to the movies to watch it again.

Because Shirou is that based

>Another Prisma event in JPN FGO
>Stopped playing JPN for the NA version
Well at least I'll have a fuck load of gems and tickets saved up for when the Prisma event comes to NA I guess

It's so they could sell lewds of Ilya. I mean, what else would they call it?

>My boy finally getting the recognition he deserves

MIYUVERSE SHIROU IN GO WHEN???

Next step is spending $500 for Illya in FGO and not getting her.

>I went to watch the Prisma movie!
>When the cast roll came at the end, Illya was in the 21st place...
>People who haven't watched it, what do you want me to say?
>The story comes to a beautiful ending and the battle scenes are a masterpiece.
>Shirou is the coolest!

Run time of the movie?

It won't be released to NA

I thought NA was just mimicking the JPN timeline for events is there an actual reason for not dropping it for NA?

Well, everytime there's a movie, I read many anons write that they watched it like 3 times or more. Or maybe it's just one user.

Kadokawa doesn't bring over shit stateside right? If they truly wanted to, they could a double feature in the U.S. of OuS and HF

>Shirou is the coolest

BASED

Some user said 1/3 of the viewers were little girls. Is this true? I wonder what the little girls who expected a lot of cute Illya but got SHIROUD thought.

I wonder if we have any nip anons here who actually went to see the movie.

FGO due to the general attracts a lot of shitposting that spills over occasionally, and one type of shitposting it attracts lately is doomposting.

Anything that happens has people telling you why its dead, why its doomed, etc. Because the writers said they'll try their hardest to get every event into the game but they're still in talks with a few of them possibly due to copyright, people are doomposting that (insert whatever event we're currently talking about) definitely won't get in the NA version.

It comes down to people shouting "Its canceled" to try to get people to believe them. Even though in the exact same interview they said even if an event had issues appearing, they would still release the servants from it somehow.

Do you like Lady Not-Appearing-In-This-Film?

Did any notable directors or animators work on the movie?

poison?

Is that a Jojo reference?

I don't know for animators but Shinbo's right hand hack came back to be the main director for this particular movie.