Holy shit, the nerve of this bitch

Holy shit, the nerve of this bitch

She literally sees him as sub-human

>No context

What's going on?

A homewrecking slut in her natural habitat.

Tendou and the guy are on a fake relationship, so nothing.

>t. wakame

>Hasn't read the LN
You're in for a surprise buddy

They better fug by the end of this season

homewrecker

Chiaki looked better with longer hair, just stating an objective fact.

> Tendou
> Shy, awkward, apologetic laying down in the missionary position with no clue what's going on
> Pinko
> Bro
> Kelphead
> Dirty, angry, forceful penetration for the sole purpose of punishing the other with a child

It's clear who the winner will be.

Chiaki a best. A BEST.

whore

A whore has sex for money. Chiaki has sex as a way of instigating violence against the guys she hates, which makes her a best

I still can't believe the author went there

She recognized the twisted game Tendou is playing on one of her kind, this is precisely why those BIG2 were made, buddy.

what twisted game

Chiaki knows that it's just a fake date made to serve as cover while Tendou fucks Chad, so she doesn't feel any reason to not interrupt it to save her own skin from a pair of overly-friendly guys. I mean, honestly, Tendou's such a slut maybe she'd go off with those two and suck ochinchin. Would really solve some problems, it would repulse Chad and as for the MC well at least as a fellow gamer she feels some connection with him and doesn't want to see him being played by manipulators like Tendou and Aguri.

Tendou is such an adorable dork. What does Wakame have going for her? Besides, I only need 1 Wakame in my life.

Wait what? What happens in the novels?

>Chikai was clearing falling for Chad
>suddenly she doesn't care anymore

is that Tada Banri?

chad is a cheater

oh cool it's another generic looking mc

t. Chiaki Hoshinomori

shes CUTE

>butthurt
I love the smell. The most hilarious thing is that Chiakifags actually believe that Tendou will lose according to what happend in the latest novel.

Amano is gonna find out that Mono is Chaiki but will dispite that still choose Chiaki, because he likes being around her more or some shit like that. It's some last bit of drama before the final. Feels like Nisekoi all over again.

>choose Chiaki
I meant "choose Tendou"

>people like this ungrateful bitch who had a shallow crush on a chad and only starts to like Keita because she didn't realize how much of a great guy he was when he praises her games and is her mobage partner. Tendou realized way early on, and them "breaking up" is just drama

>> Shy, awkward, apologetic laying down in the missionary position with no clue what's going on

Sounds like wife material.

People are only posting pics of this scene this week

Actually he already found out Chiaki's Mono but he doesn't instantly fall head over heels for her, he just wanted to stay as best friend. Chiaki feels different though.

At least Chiaki's antics doesn't bother Tendou.

People who think Chaiki will win have low powerlevel, easily tricked by drama, and don't consider the larger endgame picture by LN standards.
People who think Tendou will win have high powerlevel, aren't easily fooled by drama, and considers the larger endgame picture by LN standards.

This is not true.

Because that's the only good scene.
So far both Tendou episodes have been garbage.

They kissed in the LN if that counts

She legit falls in love with him and then shit goes down since now two girls are after his dick

>Dirty, angry, forceful penetration for the sole purpose of punishing the other with a child
holy shit