Untranslated Story Time - PoPoLoCrois - TAMORI Yousuke

Hey. Dumping volume one. This manga spawned a small franchise, and was adapted into a 2003 anime (and a videogame, if I recall).

>Pinon, the boy who flows within his body, the blood of the three races (the Dragons, the fairies and the humans), is actually the son of the Courageous One, Pietro. Pinon's encounter with a mysterious animal, Pap, opens up the door to an adventurous journey. He befriends Luna and Marco on the way. However, when he learns that his adventure will determine the fate of PoPoLoCrois, Pinon hardens his heart and leaves his friends. Unknown to him, this is an introductory chapter to a new adventure and Pinon will realise that he must resolve the bigger crisis present in PoPoLoCrois.

I love the games and rememeber seeing some dubbed episodes on CN back when i was in kindergarden. Man, what happened to the style?

I should play the games someday.

>PoPoLoCrois on Sup Forums
Sweet! This one was part of my childhood and I love this series.

The first PoPoLoCrois anime received an adaptation in 1998, after the release of the game in 1996. There was an anime sequel called Popolocrois Monogatari - Hajimari no Bouken, that's the one from 2003, which received a game as well. Recently was released a brand new game for 3DS as well.

Ah, overlooked the 1998 anime. I wonder if the 3DS game is any decent.

I recall the anime having a pretty good OST.

It's a really nice game, it's PoPoLoCrois RPG with Rune Factory/Harvest Moon elements.

Looks fun. A bit surprised that the manga was never touched.