Why isn't Sup Forums married

Why haven't you guys manned up and wed a good girl from a good family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xpaX2j75UKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh wow. Yeah, marriage with the wrong woman is Terrorism.

i require a female that places few, if any emotional or intimate needs on our relationship; ill marry her once i find her, wish me luck

this is what happens when you marry a whore or the first woman that shows you interest.

I'm married to a redpilled white woman and we are having kids soon. I've never been happier. and I believe all of you will find the one some day. Just never give up and don't fall for the r9k mgtow bullshit.

>i require a female that places few, if any emotional or intimate needs on our relationship
God you're autistic.

Why isn't boogie married?

You'll be another statistic soon

Gr8 or Waste?

no, im a schizoid

>implying this disillusion lardass with a sweetsong voice and a dick that literally can't get hard with zero self-awareness didn't deserve to get fucked over
top kek

My waifu is not realistically attainable

>just find a unicorn and then get married bro
Give me one good reason to get married that isn't shaming bullshit.

>dude if you're not chad you deserve to get divorce raped
Good luck saving the "white race" with that attitude. Always blame the man.

He was, but he got cucked.

This.

If you marry the right person, you will be happier, more motivated, more successful and driven. No to mention constant supply of sexorz.

If I were to ever enter a serious relationship again, it would have to be a relationship where we function as two parts of one singular organism. It has to be a relationship where if someone crosses us that one part will always volunteer to hold that person down while the other gets a shovel to beat them with.

>I'm married to a redpilled white woman
Sure you are, buddy. This is what literally every guy thinks when he gets married. When you grow up and hit 30 and she's out fucking your neighbor while you're at work, you'll wise up and realize that women don't stay in line unless you beat them.

sage this weak bait

I get the feeling he basically paid for her to be his wife. Not in a literal sense, obviously

That sounds beautiful, man. I wish you found that. Hell, I wish I found that kind of person. I have been searching for that kind of woman for 3 years now. To no avail.

That's what most beta men end up doing.

She's only going to want to fuck her neighbor if she knows you're a piece of shit, cheating on her, or aren't man enough to make her worship you.

make sure you come back and post the story on Sup Forums when you realize your "red-pilled" landwhale played you like a fiddle

>dude just be alpha 24/7 and then you earn the right to put up with nagging and subpar sex
no thanks

My wife is always at the neighbors house. Should I be worried? She leaves me home all day with her kid.

don't breed

im going to, once i find the right girl

Im 22, still having fun dating and fucking 18/19 year olds with daddy issues.

I've genuienly felt like life is more fun just living for yourself. If i do find someone i am fully invested in then sure, i'd marry.

But for now? I want to finish my software engineering degree (halfway through junior year) and keep working/investing my money.

shizos are still better than fags or trannies fuck it

schizophrenia =/= schizoid

enjoy herpes at 25 and crippling depression

Wait she's taking his house? HAHAHAHAHA

>schizoid
im aware, im a schizoid too

odds are, you won't
thankfully :^)

Literally kill yourself, nigger-tier degenerate.

ill enjoy my QTs and sense of self fulfillment.

and self-diagnosed /r9k/ special snowflake larpers =/= schizoid

go back where you came from.

most dont try, that why the odds are low

ive been here since before you sprouted pubes champ

nigga sounds like you want a man

ironically enough, my fb is ringing off the hook from some bitch that is obsessed with me, but i cant figure out how to articulate that shes freaking me out so im just being cold as usual, which will probably make her more insane. Life is shit

no

I feel like I got an STD just from opening this.

>been here since before you sprouted pubes
not even possible.

you realize your no better than a roastie who joins a forum and talks about her self-diagnosed bpd or bipolar disorder for attention?

you're fucking pathetic.

lol @ this 'bougy' character.
He is the epitome of a doormat.
Hyper-nice, all the time.
Even though he was actually kicking ass in REAL LIFE (making thousands of dollars per week from something as simple as yelling in character mode on YouTube), he was STILL left by his wife because she considered him PATHETIC AND WEAK.
Note that he is NOT actually pathetic and weak. He just ACTS that way,
By ACTING LIKE A PUSSY, he LOST HIS HOUSE.
If he had not acted like a pussy she would still be with him.
Why do I say he is not actually a pussy? Go research this guy. Through some gargantuan effort, the disgusting beast managed to heft itself out of terminal obesity.
I know it is hard to imagine now, but this animal weighed 150lb more than it currently does, only months ago.
The behemoth also managed to build its own social media empire - no small feat.
Accomplishments such as this indicate this bougy individual is not a complete loser.
But acting like one has cost him his house, which he worked hard for, and which the harpy slut who left him does NOT deserve.
He acts like such a "nice guy" - he even said on Twitter that at the divorce settlements he "had to tell her to take more than she wanted" - how did that work out for him? She came back for another bite, and got the house.
LEARN YOUR LESSON: IF A WOMAN EVER TRIES TO TAKE YOU ON, STAUNCH THE HO.

I’ve been waiting “until I can afford it” because I just can’t keep enough work. (All my fault because I’m waiting for the company I contract with to be able to hire me full time. Two years later, that turned out to be a mistake and I should’ve looked for something better a year ago. Don’t do what I did, fellas.) The thing is that friends of mine younger than me with worse jobs are starting to propose to their SOs now and i don’t know if they’re the retards or if I am for not doing it myself years ago.

Poor boogie. Its kinda hard to feel bad about it tho because he is a total pushover.

not him but I actually have that disorder, nigger.

2D women can't cheat or steal your shit, i'm with you brother. 3D's are smelly and dirty.

So, Sup Forums, what exactly is a woman's role in a relationship? Is it to support her husband? If so, how does she do this? By keeping his physical property tidy, supporting him sexually, supporting him emotionally, taking care of children while he works, a combination of these, or something more? Serious question. I'm wondering how my belief might differ from others.

Rings are too expensive and getting my name legally changed will be a hassle. Oh well...

Marriage and children are not for me. I like a partnership ideally for life, but the legal aspect is repulsive. I have everything set up to the point where a marriage would be pointless anyway.

someone said i have autism and i said that its spd instead, to which other people replied with posts relevant to that line of discussion. I dont want your attention, but you seem to want mine. Do you want to marry me?

Ideally you meet a woman while you're still struggling because once you've made it, all you'll get is women who are drawn to your success and money.

>Is it to support her husband? If so, how does she do this? By keeping his physical property tidy, supporting him sexually, supporting him emotionally, taking care of children while he works, a combination of these, or something more?

Yes

no, you don't. you're just another self-diagnosed attention seeking faggot from /r9k/ where apparently 70% of the population is schizoid

you're a socially inept virgin loser, don't try and validate your shit-tier genetics, upbringing and personality by blaming it on a mental illness you wish you had

He met this woman while he was struggling
She still took him to the cleaners
Why do you think that was?
Hint: research his personality.

Not even an American, but Millenials are soon turning thirty and they aren't the ones in charge of your media, institutions or economy. If you feel like your country is going down, it is your and your generation's fault. stop blaming adolescent millenials for your fuck ups. you raised the millenials. they are are reflection of you.

I'm crushing on a 3D woman lol, I never said 2D in my post

This is why you need to slap the bitch sometimes hard.

They enjoy it and the sex after it is great.

>attention seeking faggot from /r9k/

This quote from your post is the ultimate irony

Too busy fucking hookers.

autism is a generic insult, they werent trying to engage you in a discussion about your fabricated mental problems, dipshit

and no, i don't want to marry you, i wish you and all the other losers jumping on the "i'm a schizoid" train would jump to the inevitable conclusion and gas yourselves

Wait Boogie is losing his house?

Maybe don't be a fat fuck with a nonexistent job next time

Nigger, the fat dude's problem was his looks and his demeanor, not his financial situation.

That's why you never marry up. Marry a woman who's your same level of attractiveness or maybe a notch or two lower. Then, she won't try to push you around and use her beauty as leverage or divorce you when a better prospect comes along.

>b-but I deserve a 10/10 conservative tradwaifu!!

No, you don't. You sound like one of those entitled libtards you hate so much. If you're a 5/10, settle for a 5/10.

Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

True.
I whip mine at least once a week.
Told you to make sure we have clean spoons. Whap

underrated

She actually only left him because he started losing weight. She was only staying with him because she assumed he would be dead soon due to his clinical obesity and stood to inherit his entire wealth.

Boogie offered to give her more money than she had originally asked and she STILL took that niggas house. LOOOOL

Hi, Felix.

im in the military, im not touching these women with a 10 foot pole and im sure as hell not gonna leave a woman alone at home for months at a time

that doesnt make sense, why would i gas myself? Im a contributing member of society with no interest in marriage but need a partner to breed with out of genetic/filial piety. I simply have no interest in maintaining a relationship with an emotional being.

>supporting him emotionally
Only as a cheerleader. If your vulnerability shows weakness then they will eat you alive. Crying in front of a female does not breed empathy, only disgust

Woke

100% true

>in the military
>these women

fuck my country

>what exactly is a woman's role in a relationship?
im only looking for a breeding partner
>Is it to support her husband?
i think its typically the males job to support his wife, a female should simply be honest and trustworthy
>If so, how does she do this?
by not cheating and communicating what she wants without trying to get what she wants with mind games
>By keeping his physical property tidy,
i can clean my own property
>supporting him sexually,
just to the point of not weaponizing sex
>supporting him emotionally,
a man who requires emotional support is not much of a man, in fact a man should never seem like he isnt in complete control of a situation in front of his wife even if he is a wreck inside
>taking care of children while he works,
yes
>a combination of these, or something more?
just someone that you can trust to never cheat on you, nothing more required.

>two steps forward one step back

The saying is actually "one step forward, two steps back".

If i had a sheckel for everytime i saw someones dependa in the bricks.

we should meme this. Like back in 03 with "turn a 360"

He deserves everything he got. That fat fuck.

youtu.be/xpaX2j75UKk explains how I feel.

That's the most weight he ever lost.

Take was so fresh and hot man, I just put my daily bread above it, and it imbued the loaf with its toasty wafting smell of goodness.
Thanks friend.

to young

you really have no idea how much of a LARPing faggot you sound like, do you

no, care to explain?

Unless she was a virgin until you fucked her, you're a 50/50 chance on divorce rape. Have fun kiddo!

>a fucking leaf

Dont you have some tranny to call by the incorrect sex because its law?

>ID : JOklE
kek, you lost before you even started

Thanks for the perspectives, Anons

I don't like to post in boogie threads but I do really want to know - is it confirmed she slept with the "gay" black guy?

careful user, you might accidentally redpill a few chirstcucks

Are you a woman?

it doesnt say the game

>If you marry the right person
i.e. the person who doesn't exist

Think of it as finding a friend. It's just that in this case, it is a woman and there's an added physical component there.

Negative. Just trying to figure out what I want out of a woman so I figured I'd ask what other people wanted to get some ideas. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

I believe in marriage but only for 20% of males and 10% of females. I am a lucky one, 10 years and she's the most red pilled female I ever encountered, I will literally murder all of you for her.

How's that for true love Sup Forums.

hey man, you need it more than us. I imagine living in Europe is hard mode

I've had one drink but I really cannot tell what I'm looking at here.