Info on the school itself and a bit on the (cough) "victims"

mileswmathis.com/florida.pdf

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/18/junior-rotc-leader-shocked-that-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-was-his-cadet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fat2Tr9DyYg
youtube.com/watch?t=92s&v=B36d4AC8nfE
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
archive.is/PGdgy
abcnews.go.com/US/fla-school-officer-waited-building-minutes-killings-happened/story?id=53288339
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The family previously had lived in Newtown, Connecticut — they left about three months before a former student shot and killed 26 students and teachers there.

This time, the boys were both there, in Parkland, for the rampage.
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/18/junior-rotc-leader-shocked-that-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-was-his-cadet.html

The 350 or so cadets at the Parkland high school in Florida are issued uniforms and T-shirts — with the motto “WHATEVER IT TAKES” over the heart — and they’re required to show the colors as much as possible, or risk demerits.

But last year, Cruz reportedly stopped wearing his JROTC gear. As leader, Ciaramello took notice.

He said Cruz always had an excuse for being out of uniform. Worried Cruz would get kicked out of the corps, Ciaramello asked what it would take to get him to wear his gear.

His request: a Snickers candy bar.

“So I went out to the store, I bought him it, and the next day, there on after, he came in with the uniform every day — T-shirt, uniform, everything,” Ciaramello said.

When the fire alarms rang out Wednesday, Ciaramello was on the drill field behind the school when he heard the unmistakable sound of gunfire.

Teachers screamed at him and other kids to get back inside to the classrooms.

“Nope,” he said to himself. “I don’t want to be stuck in a classroom if there’s an armed shooter on the campus.”

As he hopped the fence and began sprinting down the road, he thought about his 14-year-old brother, James — a sergeant, the highest rank he could attain as a freshman.

Ciaramello fought the urge to go back and find him.

“Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t do anything. So I knew I had to run.”
>so sleepy

Emma (((Gonzalez)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Fat2Tr9DyYg

Have you guys seen hogg's vblog?have a look before he takes it down
Read the comments.
youtube.com/watch?t=92s&v=B36d4AC8nfE

All it makes is amerimutt noises

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k

it's time to unironically wake the fuck up

OP here.
Just so you know, the pdf posted gets into the Jewish ties. I'd think that'd be something you'd be very interested in...
Or you can just be autistic imbeciles and babble unrelated horseshit. Don't care either way...

All I want to know is about the freemason involvement. They literally did this at "Stoneman" school and used a shooter with the last name Cruz. Those are pretty huge fucking giveaways

harchive.is/PGdgy

post yfw this girl and the other 2 boys are on the cover of all magazines, leading news articles, papers, make the rounds on day time talk shows, late night talk shows, invited to the grammys, oscars, golden globes, etc after being the face of enacting the 2018 children's protection act

God bless.

abcnews.go.com/US/fla-school-officer-waited-building-minutes-killings-happened/story?id=53288339

>Israel said that the video shows Peterson arrived at the west side of Building 12, where most of the killing happened. He then took up a position but "never went in."

>The video shows that Peterson remained outside the building during the shooting. Aside from getting "on his radio," Peterson did "nothing" while standing outside the building, Israel said.

>JROTC PRIDE! One unit! Better wear that uniform boy!
>Runs away as fast as he can, stops, thinks about helping his brother, nahhhhhhhh.

At least he's honest.

>There's no video of the shooter.
>But there's video of a cop doing nothing letting 17 kids die

>everyone's from Newtown, CT

oy vey Im sleepy

the CIA totally false flags other countries, but they wouldn't do it here

It was a coincidence a drill was going on at the same time, just like 9/11

Just so you guys know, this pdf has a hidden script injected into it that attempts to identify the details of the PC that opened it. You've been warned.

Not surprised. That site looks sketchy as fuck.