Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)...

Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids. Then one day, some fucking wh*Te barbarians come and say "ur subhuman cuz u have different skin color" and KILL your people, ENSLAVE the survivors and CUT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR NOT SPEAKING THEIR TONGUE AND COLONIZE YOUR CONTINENT FOR CENTURIES TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE STILL POOR AND NOTHING LIKE YOUR NOBLE ANCESTORS. And you know what? If you mention any of these, you'll just get called "wewuzzer" or "kang". Descendants of the barbarians will spit these retarded memes IN YOUR FACE.

This is the story of Africa, my continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpAzR0gQQ6A
youtu.be/7W8-qv3m_vc
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/colonialism-did-not-make-africa-poor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also i'm not really from Brazil anyway. I'm an African American on vacation. Just saw the situation of my fellow Blacks here. It made me upset.

WE

WUZ

The only thing I see is that not even oceans want to flood Africa

Well, blacks really had no hand in creating egypt but they were it's last dynasty, they had driven egypt to the ground but they did manage to get power for some time so that's a +.

Poland has a history of being exploited and failing too and we are famously butthurt about it but we're activly rebuilding our country to the best of our abilities and the help from others.

Pro tip black guy, don't obssess about the past so much, if there is nothing good in it, if your ancestors have failed you, look into the future and make something of your nation to make sure that your descendants don't feel the same way about you as you feel about your ancestors.

Really do something about it and quit living in hatred of whites, if you can't be driven by love of your ancestors like we are here, be driven by love of the current black people who want to have a future otherwise the world will antagonize you and reject you like the alien body that you will become if your motivation comes from hatred.

Change "my continent" to "my country" and you can get that sucker to 100% factually wrong

>Forgot his b8ing flag in the OP
Fucking lol. Leave shitposting to the experts user.

I absolutely love that this picture didn't put any money on South America despite them having way more slaves than the States so that they can keep bringing in their oppressed illegals.

this thread again, remember to sage

>But you're still a nigger

Madagascar should be dug out too.

Underrated

look i'm all for making africa a giant nature reserve
Nobody in, Nobody out
just let it do its thing

But I don't command a global army so yeah
I dont even own a car ffs

Kangz

T. Alberto Huebosa

I *WISH* africa was a literal barren fucking wasteland, so we wouldn't have all those fucking mines still operative and there'd be no reason to send aids to keep the locals happy

but NOOOOO there's still fucking gold in there, so we gotta keep feeding these fucking niglets forever

lol owned (literally)

stop shitting out niglets everywhere
stop using white medicine and die of aids(got form monkey fucking) and ebola

>Brazilian asshole forgets to put on his meme flag before vomiting out his daily pasta

Well done, dickhead

N’ SHIET

If european nations are only wealthy now due to colonialism, then how are asian countries wealthy?

And if colonialism causes nations to be stunted in their growth of wealth, then how are canada, australia, and especially new zealand wealthy?

>blacks... egypt... last dynasty

That's just the 25th, the last GOOD dynasty. There were a few more Egyptian / Coptic dynasties, who were useless and kept themselves alive by hiring Carian mercenaries; and some invasions.

But (I'm the autist who keeps saying this) the east African Nubians were and are a completely different race than west African Tyrone. And the Nubians today aren't the fucking idiots who keep posting kaaaangz here even though they have more right to it.

Thats what happens when you listen to a gay Disney Faggot.
Professor Black Truth run down on Black Panther.
He doesn't like white people,but he redeems himself for calling a fag a fag

Professor BlackTruth - Black Panther and the Danger of Letting the White Media Dictate Your Heroes youtube.com/watch?v=ZpAzR0gQQ6A

>(You)
>sage
>Your ancestors built the first civilization
Wrong, the first civilizations existed before the clovis extinction event, 12000 years ago.
>some fucking wh*Te barbarians come and say "ur subhuman cuz u have different skin color"
Blacks are subhuman because of the way they are compelled to act from their genes, not skin color

>Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids. Then one day, some fucking wh*Te barbarians come and say "ur subhuman cuz u have different skin color" and KILL your people, ENSLAVE the survivors and CUT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR NOT SPEAKING THEIR TONGUE AND COLONIZE YOUR CONTINENT FOR CENTURIES TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE STILL POOR AND NOTHING LIKE YOUR NOBLE ANCESTORS.
Literally things that didn't happen at all.

There were no niggers in Egypt and it was conquered by the Roman Empire after the sandnigger invasions which completely obliterate the empire leading to it's almost total destruction. In no moment in the history of egypt white people went there and slave them doing all sorts of atrocities because they were black.
Public education wins.

youtu.be/7W8-qv3m_vc

So explain why Africa has the most untouched natural resources in the world, with the possible exceptions of Siberia in Russian Federation and the western parts of the People's Republic of China?

>Cuts off your hands
>Now pick cotton and plant tobacco, N*****.

You have to pick one.

Show me where your cities were in Africa in the Stone Age when the white man was building Gobekli Tepe and Nevli Cori.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/colonialism-did-not-make-africa-poor/

sage

not really a nigger....im actually a nigger

how could whites bring the black man down for thousands of years on such a monstrously large continent?

>niggers built egypt

stopped reading right there

shouldn't Africa be filling with water?

Because we're apparently superhuman demigods who laughed at the face of the negroid space age technology and tore it all down with nothing but our bare white hands and clubs.

We wuz kangs 2.0! Brazil edition!

Ancient Egypt wasn't the first civilization retard, and most of their slave labor was blacks from sub-saharan Africa. Go back to reading Black Panther comics.

>First civilisation
-Indus valley civilisation and Sumer are older than Egypt
-When people talk about blacks they primarily mean Sub-saharan Bantus and West-Africans. Ancient Egyptians proper were not black and the Nubians who probably had influence on their culture and even ruled them for a while had very little to do with the blacks who ended up on slave-ships or were primarily colonised. In fact, they are pissed off as fuck that you nignogs are trying to appropriate and take credit for their history and achievements. The idea of pan-african heritage, history and identity is a retarded meme.

>All was hunky-dory until dem huwite devilz showed up
We did not hunt and enslave you, you hunted and enslaved yourselves, we just bought you. Also, how about you tell me about how peaceful and non-barbaric the Bantu conquest of southern Africa were and why there are so few Pygmies left in the world at the present day, or how non-violent the Zulus were.
Otherwise, the Arabs and Berbers were engaging in slave-trade long before whites did, in fact we learned the concept of viewing blacks as sub-human from them (pic related) via interactions in Spain and the Mediterranean. They castrated their slaves though, which is why there aren't any black populations in the Middle East.

>Make complaint, get WE WUZZed as a response
You are on pol, this is the last place you are ever going to get anyone to feel guilty or sorry for you in any way.

GINGER MASTER RACE

Wow civilisation totally came out of Africa.
Good work Jamal

>that picture
>people unironically think africa was strip-mined of all resources and that's why it's poor
how do people this fucking retarded even function?

Also, how about you ask some Egyptians how they feel about the idea that you guys have anything in common apart from technically inhabiting the same continent, let alone that "your people" should get credit for their historic achievements.

Well it only took 5000 years to make Egypt habitable by clearing out the niggers.
And the establishment of Nile civilisation occurs after the drying once the Sub-Saharan desert is in place, trapping the fucking sub-saharan monkeys in their African shitholes.
Civilisation literally cannot co-exist with niggers.

I see you are really a retard, so not only you can't change your flag and decided had to spend another post to explain where you area from but you decided to spend you vacations in Brazil of all places? You think you had noble ancestors? They were probably slaves y'know... There is no way everyone can be from royal lineage or nobility... The sad part is that you will never know for sure because with all the rape around that shit i doubt you can even know who were your ancestors to begin with and even less trace your genealogical tree... This and of course lack of technology for a DNA exam...
Niggers are really retarded savages and should all die from Ebola

>Austist who says this
You're not the only one. We might make fun of Kangz, the Nubians actively despise them.

Name?

If they were so advanced how come they got steamrolled despite all their supposed advantages?

Stupid Brazilian fagman, your continent is South America... and all that other shit is wrong too.

go fuck yourself retard

Colonial Africa actually benefited from capital inflows. Not that lefties care for facts

>Iberia and Italy out of the pile of resources
>Those Slavs, Romanians, Hungarians and Baltic, Nordic in.
kek

Damn, we managed to load up 12 million square miles' worth of resources onto our wooden boats in less than a century of colonization. Those fuckers weren't playing around.

Hey man slow your roll. Your only claim to fame is Egypt. Egyptians were not black. You may try to dispute this but it’s been disproven. They were a Mediterranean race. Even the Nubians who were right next door couldn’t keep up with them. Africans weren’t anywhere near the level of Europeans precolonisation let alone post. You can scream about kangz all you want but it’s simply untrue. We are different sub species of human. The negro has more physical adaptations to allow him to survive a harsh climate at the expense of cranial volume. There are significant differences between all humans. If Africans hadn’t been murdering each other and selling each other into slavery for thousands of years it may have been different. But even the North American natives were further along.

And then he never posted again. Great job taking the bait.