You think your puny bumpstocked ar15s would protect you from the might of the American millitary? Face it...

You think your puny bumpstocked ar15s would protect you from the might of the American millitary? Face it. your right to a well maintained militia is obsolete. The only way to change anything now is with peaceful protest.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/larkenwoodward/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ffs, get some fresh arguments this one is stale and debunked as fuck

Why would the American military kill civilians (their own fathers, mothers, wives, children).

you know semi-auto rifles are better than automatics in a civil war/crisis situation anyways right? conservation of ammunition will be paramount, one shot one kill.

>your right to a well maintained militia is obsolete.
Which is why recreational nuclear weapons need to be legalized.

what the fuck? aren't you supposed to be posting with the EU, UN, or Democrat flag?

>American military now full of leftists, women, minorities, and fags/trannies
>competent conservative white men(the people who do 100% of the work) forced out more and more every day
The military is just another expensive welfare project at this point.

Hadji pinned Marine companies using bolt actions older than your argument in Afghan. kek

who is this semen demon

Nothing would stop a RPG .....

Name of this Angel Mutt?!

Do not reply to troll threads. Sage if you must and Report.

Can I ask, what's with this whole "it's to protect me from the government" meme you guys always use against gun owners? It's a pretty stupid argument that's pretty obsolete imo.

Fuck off, shill.

It could be cuckboi Marco "Dondi" Rubio posting.

reverse image search my dude
instagram.com/larkenwoodward/?hl=en

> a well maintained militia is obsolete
Why are Arabs in pickup trucks still rolling around the middle east then? In a place where America has no issue bombing anywhere they like?

Goddamn she is so cute.
It kills me to think of all the dicks she's probably taken, all the loads that have been blown on her face and chest.
I can't even look at her, that whore.
She makes me sick

>1 post by this ID

abandon thread lads
sage in all fields

Thank you based AusBro

this is a silly post

Those where Obama's truck what a good meme that was. I remember Congress questioning the guy in charge of organizing the moderate militias, he couldn't account for anything

>Afghanistan guns per capita 4.6
>America guns per capita 101
Feel lucky punk?

Lool

Ive see the so called peaceful protests from the left aka riots

If the government starts a war against its own citizens, military personnel will defect and subvert in droves.

Sorry, Stat is actually guns per hundred capita.

You're right. We need to expand the 2nd amendment to include anti material and explosive wmds.

No that's why I'd use 30-06 instead

>the military will turn on their friends and families
You say this under the assumption that the military is an evil entity. A biased slip of your virulent leftist propaganda. You can't hide here. You can't blend in.
Sage, report, and hide leftist drivel.

Just the pogs. Anything that involves physical discomfort parts them like the moses and the red sea. Anything remotely infantry like or even frontline support has an extreme right wing bias. If some faggot does split the military into pro and anti constitutional groups the communists are going to be left with all the fat pregnant niggers and the new constitutional army is going to be lean and mean as fuck. Pic related is your democrat army.

>the military will voluntarily start to murder innocent muslim women and children
You say this under the assumption that the military is an evil entity. A biased slip of your virulent leftist propaganda. You can't hide here. You can't blend in.
Sage, report, and hide leftist drivel.

shill alert

Nice sarcasm.

I too, shart-in-mart.

Hey remember when the US Military beat those Afghanis hiding in tunnels with AK47s and RPG7s and shit? Oh wait, they couldn't beat them. Funny how that works.

I wonder if the push to get fags, trannies, women and other degenerates in the military by Obama was to make it more sympathetic to the left.

>The only way to change anything now is with peaceful protest

I'm aware the majority of combat arms is still white and conservative men but there's massive pressure to change that. Look at how they shoved women through Ranger school despite them not even being close to competent enough. The officers who orchestrated this aren't gone, they're still slinking around the Pentagon admiring how great a job Australia and Sweden have done with their militaries waiting to push the next piece of leftist propaganda down their soldiers throats.

how the hell does this thing pass PT?

Yo, who the FUCK is this semen demen?

Literally the first result for google image search.

>US military is stuck fighting goat fuckers in the desert for more than a decade and lost to chinks in the rice patties
>might of the American millitary
Pick one.

It only takes one bullet to change history.

too much effort, tell me who she is

No spoonfeeding you lazy nigger.