Why do you fear background checks so much? they will only affect crazy people, not well adjusted people like you, right?

Why do you fear background checks so much? they will only affect crazy people, not well adjusted people like you, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
myjewishlearning.com/article/judaism-and-mental-illness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a database of crazy?

>memeflag fag
I'll put as much effort into my reply as your question.

Haha did I touch a nerve?

>want a gun ban
>have a reputation for stretching the law into whatever you like because living document, yo
>law says mentally ill people can't have guns
>hmm what do
>idea
>stretch the definition of mentally ill to cover nearly everyone
>gun ban achieved
That's why.

This is why I love the second.

>2018
>background check is two pages
>someone passes and kills people
>"we need to improve the background check and make it more thorough"
>2020
>background check is five pages
>2025
>background check is 10 pages
>2040
>background check is 100 pages

Whites have the highest rates of mental illness, thats why their afraid of more strict restrictions and background checks based on mental health

>Why do you fear background checks so much?
Why do you feel the people should ask the government's permission to exercise our constitutionally protected rights?

> they will only affect crazy people, not well adjusted people like you, right?
How would you feel if you had to pass a background check before posting on Sup Forums?

>Manafort and Gates laundered about 33 million dollars of Putin connected cash coming from their work with Yanukovych starting around 2006. THEY WERE STILL DOING IT WHILE WORKING FOR THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND UP UNTIL JANUARY OF 2017 AT LEAST.

>Haha did I touch a nerve?
You're a gungrabbing faggot...

>"Only the mentally-ill cannot buy guns"
>"btw voting republican makes you mentally-ill now"

Shall

yes
trumptwitterarchive.com/

>source: my ass

The indictment references unwitting actors. Donny was in the dark.

>Whites have the highest rates of mental illness,
Jews aren't White.

Because it gives the left license to ban guns from people without due process.

How long is it until they call ADD a serious mental illness? Or being prescribed adderall? Or having an episode of depression? Or being mad at your parents?

This puts the power of granting inalienable rights into the hands of faggot psychologists when it only remains with God.

i don't

>How long is it until they call ADD a serious mental illness? Or being prescribed adderall? Or having an episode of depression? Or being mad at your parents?
Gungrabbers believe that the desire to own firearms is a mental illness. All they'd need are some (((Scientists))) to shit out a (((Scientific Study))) and it's "fact."

Who defines what is crazy?
The nutjobs that belive they are women and cut their dicks are not considered crazy ffs how can you trust the current definitions?

TFW you are the most qualified man to keep America safe from crime, but you smoked weed once in high school and have morals so you tell the truth on your FBI entrance exam.

because it strips people of a constitutional right without due process of law

The funniest thing is, the left are the ones with all the mental illnesses (often multiple).
They are all on pills.
They will tie their own rope.

A diagnosis of ADHD is enough to bar you from military service. Liberal banning gun ownership for them isn't far fetched.

>Everyone I dont like magically becomes Jewish

ptsd avoidant personality disorder autism marijuana usage depression arguing with family member bar fight alcoholism

But why does the military bar people with ADHD? Because they can't responsibly operate firearms, or because their condition is not conducive to the structure of military hierarchy and command?

This.
The definition of mental illness is so overly broad that it 25% of the American population has a diagnosable mental illness, which can include things like eating disorders, anxiety, or even insomnia. No one has stated just what mental disorders will disqualify someone from owning a gun, so all it will take is one antigun policymaker to deprive 10s of millions of their rights.
Plus it will discourage people with serious mental illnesses to seek treatment, making them more dangerous.

He's not wrong.

myjewishlearning.com/article/judaism-and-mental-illness/
>The study did find that Jews suffer from certain mental illnesses at higher rates, including major depression, dysthymia, schizophrenia and simple phobia, but had lower rates of others, including alcoholism.

>why does the military bar people who have been clinically proven not to be able to concentrate or listen to and follow orders?

The question on the NICS form is present tense, so if you no longer smoke it then you should answer no the question. I think I read you're only supposed to answer yes if you smoked it in the last year.

Exactly. It's got nothing to do with their ability to operate firearms, and everything to do with their inability to assimilate efficiently into chain of command.

Why do they celebrate trannies?

Or to you know, pay attention when on guard duty. Literally the only thing they are supposed to do.

Because the military, like every other public institution, has been captured by leftists.
But even that has nothing to do with their ability to operate their firearms, it's just an example of them not being able to do a job that entails more than just operating their weapons.

>“We have to look at the internet because a lot of bad things are happening to young kids and young minds and their minds are being formed,” the president said. “We have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they're seeing it. And also video games. I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts.”

TFW your spidey senses are telling you a big crime is going to be committed in the next month and the only way to solve it is if you are appointed as an FBI agent because you are the greatest detective.
But you smoked weed 11 months ago.

Yeah, U.S. drug policies are retarded. You can be the most qualified person for a job but get denied it because you smoke weed in your off time.

>they will only affect crazy people,
so all the non ironic Sup Forums posters? kek

Basically being a good man worth his salt

This. They will doubtlessly be even stricter and begin to overdiagnose even more

They've started with all this already. Just wait until they say distrusting the government Or believing in conspiracy theories is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia. This is precisely what the Soviet Union did.

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS BOYS FUCKING NEVER

I don't have any guns only good boy points :(
I usually save them for tendies are you saying I should buy gun?

I fear them because it may stop the shootings and no one here wants to be so bored by lack of shootings now do they..

Shall not be infringed.

This. There's also no reason to endanger the deep state actors who carry out these shootings.

Its really just we dont want to pay more fees to the jews for their (((regulations))).

Look, we know 2% of people who buy guns face to face or at a gun show are criminals. But the other 98% are law abiding, good people. That 98% keeps the 2% fags in check.

We would rather a dangerous freedom rather than a safe slavery.

Oh & btw SAGE bitch.